New Issue Ingame after Server Update :

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

New Issue Ingame after Server Update :

Post by Mandi »

Hi Gm's,

I feel to write about the In-game Issue Faced by the players these days :

1) Low Drop Rate : As compared to earlier time the drop rate of server is highly decreased which leads a disastrous effect on New player to take Rb , player who make stuffs with In-game woonz , Skyrin party is on huge effect. Yesterday 3:30 Am the server restarted n Drop rate of T4 Decreased.

2)Cant Razz at Sedhee Map : The Whole game play has changed which we use to Play during previous year.. a Mage with few char's on party can lead to ks bossing at H1 , H2 , H3 maps. Freedom is necessary at Sedhee.

3)Parole system in Sedee : We get maximum of 6.4k bar at sedhee(inculding passive n uniq kit ) Except warrior on regeneration get 7.5-8k*. So every time We die, get 0.50% & if we dont remove it then we deal more damage from other player n give less to them. So most of the time People die like 3-4 time they go Hateral to revive their points n 100mill* Cost them to reset to 0.00%.

4)About Nevia Canon U said it has high Drop rate "L O L" dude we got only ljs Sjs Ujs etc

If A3 Mania was a pure game play Server then why this kind of Updates which Directly link towards doing eshop.
let the Server Run, u can help on Including New Maps, bosses , Increasing Drop rates of grade 8 Items increasing wz rate etc. So that People play game and hunt for these items.

Now Days People come online few does war like 7-8*(including both town) rest all watch standing at Ks n after some time if they dont find to do anything in server i.e Bossing snowman etc they Dc all time

They is running well n good but the Player need something to play of their interest .

Thank's for Reading :)

hope U people feels same n Post below if u agree or disagree .
royalmbc
Memora
Memora

Re: New Issue Ingame after Server Update :

Post by royalmbc »

I agree with you bro.
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by A3_Legend »

From what Blade said Ingame: "Nothing is going to change :P" :ymdevil:
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Mandi wrote:1) Low Drop Rate : As compared to earlier time the drop rate of server is highly decreased which leads a disastrous effect on New player to take Rb , player who make stuffs with In-game woonz , Skyrin party is on huge effect. Yesterday 3:30 Am the server restarted n Drop rate of T4 Decreased.
There has been no server restart. Please read the changelog carefully. The drop rate is a dynamic system which will adapt based on the server economy.
Mandi wrote:2)Cant Razz at Sedhee Map : The Whole game play has changed which we use to Play during previous year.. a Mage with few char's on party can lead to ks bossing at H1 , H2 , H3 maps. Freedom is necessary at Sedhee.
This "gameplay" is never a part of A3. Grnita Park and all the other maps are not free PK areas. It is important to implement PK restrictions for Ranking System.
Mandi wrote:3)Parole system in Sedee : We get maximum of 6.4k bar at sedhee(inculding passive n uniq kit ) Except warrior on regeneration get 7.5-8k*. So every time We die, get 0.50% & if we dont remove it then we deal more damage from other player n give less to them. So most of the time People die like 3-4 time they go Hateral to revive their points n 100mill* Cost them to reset to 0.00%.
Don't die.
Mandi wrote:4)About Nevia Canon U said it has high Drop rate "L O L" dude we got only ljs Sjs Ujs etc
Drops are drops. Don't except uniques.
Mandi wrote:They is running well n good but the Player need something to play of their interest .
Ranking system is a new thing. There is more to come.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Fenixius
Memora
Memora

Post by Fenixius »

I to Agree with you bro, GM please change d server back to earlier it was before the update.
Seriously there is nothing to do after the update, just come online stand near ks for couple of mint, then get bored and logout tats it. It is to boring, please change the server back to earlier it was, its a humble request GM.....!
mkmishravulcan
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by mkmishravulcan »

Blade

Whatever you updated in game is this ok? before this update everything was fine even evening fun was good like H maps H1 H2 H3 and and Slope war, you finished all fun of server and for new player u nothing left to they cant wear g7 or g8 kit because of drop rates, we don't know what are doing you and your team? kindly read and proper reply and think about server also :( :( :(
samir
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by samir »

Dear Blade,

Noticed Following things :-

- Pings Increased.. i think this problem is for all indian players (Most of).
- Request Timed Out for many players.(Including Me). This ain't Issue for ISP. If this was , Every one would not face this.
- Yes i agree with comments above. Sidhe town was fun earlier.You could have found More active players at sidhe thn Any other town.(Personal point of view)
-After update Sidhe town is same like any other town, where only numbers matter.

In short, i wont say it is a Bad update or so, But many active players are not accepting it and hoping for the best.

Thank you.

† Keep Calm And Play Hard †
IGN - Mavrick , Capricorn , Indianhero
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

samir wrote:Every one would not face this.
If your basis of information is a public shout, then I would totally disregard this.

I personally don't face any lag issues.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster