Weak and failed administration !

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Weak and failed administration !

Post by Weise »

GM - Thanks for considering month old screenshots for issuing ban to my character.

Couple of points -

1. Please keep your policy straight about considering the old SS for issuing bans. Having said that, also understand that there are screenshots that I had posted before the screenshot of abuse by Wukong was posted and you are yet to ban those people. Please be unbiased about banning people. If someone is using the word éshopper again and again, I fail to understand why ESHOPPING is such a crime that the SS against eshopper is considered first and the SS against non eshoppers aren't considered ! Please go and check forum and be fair in issuing bans

2. You said my character Weise was banned for 2 days - I don't see it getting unbanned till now - if you wished to ban it for a longer duration, you could have simply written the same - no point disguising it behind a '2 day ban'

3. When I posted SS of people abusing from noob chars as well as people bringing up my family's name, you gave a vague reason of not issuing bans against those people. I wish to remind you your own words - "Do not think you can abuse from noob characters and get away - I'll make it your last day on A3 mania" - you definitely wrote this but you never followed it - it is very evident by your inability to take action against people who abused from noob chars.
My question is - if you can't enforce a rule, why boast of it in the same place ? It is imperative that executing a rule is more important than using affirmative or flashy language on the website !

While I've always respected and never questioned any of your decision in the past, this is the first and last time I'm writing this narrative - to apprise you of the fact that If someone doesn't question your decision or respect your decision, it doesn't mean the person is weak in any way !

And thanks for making me feel that Eshopping is a crime in this server ! I dont really care about the amount of money I've put into the server, I invested because I trusted and sadly you've faild my trust !

I had already started logging in less and now I dont really care if you ban all my chars permanently - go ahead and do it to please a section of people. After all, a server with a weak and biased administrator is worthless !!

Good luck !
Bidding adieu,
Rishabh Sonthalia
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Weak and failed administration !

Post by [GM]Blade »

Weise wrote: 1. Please keep your policy straight about considering the old SS for issuing bans. Having said that, also understand that there are screenshots that I had posted before the screenshot of abuse by Wukong was posted and you are yet to ban those people. Please be unbiased about banning people. If someone is using the word éshopper again and again, I fail to understand why ESHOPPING is such a crime that the SS against eshopper is considered first and the SS against non eshoppers aren't considered ! Please go and check forum and be fair in issuing bans
All occurrences of abuse violation after 20 Jan 2016 (The day when the Abuse Policy was introduced) are being considered as a violation. The report is "old" only if the date of abuse is older than the most recent ban associated with that particular character/account. So, if your character is banned on 8th July for abuse policy violation, all new reports that date back from 8th July will no longer be considered. I am verifying the date and time of each and every abuse before issuing a ban, so it might take longer to issue a ban in few cases since we need to refer to the chat archival.
Weise wrote:2. You said my character Weise was banned for 2 days - I don't see it getting unbanned till now - if you wished to ban it for a longer duration, you could have simply written the same - no point disguising it behind a '2 day ban'
It's an automatic ban and unban. The ban duration starts when you first logout after the account gets banned. So, it might take longer to actually get released. We don't have any manual intervention. If you are still unable to login to your account, please open a Support Ticket to have it resolved.

Weise wrote:3. When I posted SS of people abusing from noob chars as well as people bringing up my family's name, you gave a vague reason of not issuing bans against those people. I wish to remind you your own words - "Do not think you can abuse from noob characters and get away - I'll make it your last day on A3 mania" - you definitely wrote this but you never followed it - it is very evident by your inability to take action against people who abused from noob chars.
My question is - if you can't enforce a rule, why boast of it in the same place ? It is imperative that executing a rule is more important than using affirmative or flashy language on the website !

While I've always respected and never questioned any of your decision in the past, this is the first and last time I'm writing this narrative - to apprise you of the fact that If someone doesn't question your decision or respect your decision, it doesn't mean the person is weak in any way !
I am enforcing all of the rules. At no circumstances will I tolerate anyone breaking the rules or attempting to break the rules. If you look at the penalties that I have issued, you can very well see that I have issued a Permanent Ban on all the accounts which were created with the sole intention of abusing. Keep in mind that creating new accounts repeatedly just for the sake of abusing is beyond the Abuse Policy and is an abuse of the Game resources which will be strictly dealt with. As I have mentioned, I am currently monitoring the account activity associated with these accounts and any further violations will result in an IP Ban.
Weise wrote:And thanks for making me feel that Eshopping is a crime in this server ! I dont really care about the amount of money I've put into the server, I invested because I trusted and sadly you've faild my trust !

I had already started logging in less and now I dont really care if you ban all my chars permanently - go ahead and do it to please a section of people. After all, a server with a weak and biased administrator is worthless !!
We "never" provide any special treatment for Eshoppers. It has always been this way and it will the same in the future too. Rules are applicable to all the players in an equal manner. Honestly, I have seen equal rule violations for your end too which doesn't make you any different from the other players. I fail to see where being biased actually comes into the picture when everyone is being penalized in an equal manner according to the rules.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Ak47
Memora
Memora

Re: Weak and failed administration !

Post by Ak47 »

Weise is trying to be smart enough.. but hes still a kid hahahaha

Good Job GMs.. Cheeerss

Mania is still Alive
harshuniyal
Memora