Ekalavya Argonian Lucypinder all in Share GM please check

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Ekalavya Argonian Lucypinder all in Share GM please chec

Post by truthonmywords »

Quite enough proof to suspend him from a3 server permanently :p
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

trdumbs wrote:The entire server knows that the biggest useless, jobless and thieves characters play from Temoz.

Basia, Kartik, Amit, etc are those players who have no work to do. So 24x7 they in front of the same PC and so their ip and location will remain the same.

Jobless people go find a job and be useful to your family. Idiots, free booters, scammers, own house looters, dad bum booted players and cheaters. shameless to the core.
What about owership ? You not pointing it . Orignal ownership can be checked . in that place owner name every details included . About Ekalavya active 24/7 in game that all knows no need to prove .About job . Did he go to his friend house office hostel just to play A3 =)) =)) . Epic joke ever heard. that also changes in 10 mins .People go to friends house to have fun or again A3 (It proves that how jobless he is everywhere he find somthing to play a3) I love to see your frustration keep buring .That coincedence can be done 1-2 days but Everyday Epic .

One Question for Ekalavya Why Vampricmage,Diebhai And Accession Banned permanently. =))
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

@PerfectGamer instead of proving your worth in the forum go get a job and be useful for your family.

You may be the only person in the entire A3 gamer community who must be abused by the GM? Still no shame?

Worthless people like you, basia, kartik, etc have no shame at all. That is the only reason which helps you continue with your worthless life.
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

trdumbs wrote:@PerfectGamer instead of proving your worth in the forum go get a job and be useful for your family.

You may be the only person in the entire A3 gamer community who must be abused by the GM? Still no shame?

Worthless people like you, basia, kartik, etc have no shame at all. That is the only reason which helps you continue with your worthless life.
=)) Frustration =)) =)) .Just laughing on your words . you go to Office,Friend home,Hostels Etc for gaming purpose. Have not seen like this jobless person in my life.Everywhere gaming . Go work somthing useless guy.Have a look at real life also . =))
I think only you in entire A3 Do like this everywhere A3 =)) . That also after 10-15 minutes he changes place . Superman

ones again Why Vampricmage ,Diebhai and a Ascension Baneed?
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

@PerfectJobless go find a job beggar or spend rest of your life licking the soles of others =))
And find some job for people like basia, kartik, etc. jobs suited most for you will be sweeping the floor in trains =)) =))
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Hahahaa and slapped by father :p
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

trdumbs wrote:@PerfectJobless go find a job beggar or spend rest of your life licking the soles of others =))
And find some job for people like basia, kartik, etc. jobs suited most for you will be sweeping the floor in trains =)) =))
All have there own work they don't go to friend house ,collage, hostel, office for A3 =)) =)) . Jobless guy every time a3 i think for you a3 is life . Jobless go spend some with your family and do somthing for them unlike always a3.

Why Vampricmage , Diebhai and Ascension banned permanently. How you begged virginfker and Lucypinder. Your profession is begging and whole time a3 that mean not every one like you. Think different
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

why LULCAN got banned? :yahoo: =)) =))
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

@PerfectJoblessGamer Find a job and help your family rather than licking soles of friends for 1 hour of cyber cafe use.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Lol Juscallmargo :p
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

trdumbs wrote:@PerfectJoblessGamer Find a job and help your family rather than licking soles of friends for 1 hour of cyber cafe use.

Thats your work to beg . you only goes Office ,Hostel,Cafe,Friends house for a3 . Jobless guy find some work not everytime a3 . Don't think that all is like urs . who begs character to play in realife also . you beg to your friends get me pc lemme play some time . I have fked from home so now your home left or cafe or hostel =)) =))

Begged Lucypinder,Virginfker and Diebhai which is banned =)) =)) . Begging prove :-bd
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Look whose talking of begging??
What about AUTHOR,DHANANJAYA,STACIE etc?
and MAIN QUESTION why LULCAN got banned?
Have some self respect,after getting trolled by GM at PUBLIC FORUM,as we all can see who is beggar!!
DO you remember those word? "APNE TOH KUCH BANA LE BIKHARI" bahahah
=)) =)) :yahoo: :yahoo:
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

Juscallmeargo wrote:Look whose talking of begging??
What about AUTHOR,DHANANJAYA,STACIE etc?
and MAIN QUESTION why LULCAN got banned?
Have some self respect,after getting trolled by GM at PUBLIC FORUM,as we all can see who is beggar!!
DO you remember those word? "APNE TOH KUCH BANA LE BIKHARI" bahahah
=)) =)) :yahoo: :yahoo:
Typical bhikari and shameless character this PerfectBhikari is?

Why all the people in A3 having the word Perfect associated with them are typical useless, worthless, scammers, bum-spanked-by-father, jobless individuals???
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

PerfectGamer wrote:
Thats your work to beg . you only goes Office ,Hostel,Cafe,Friends house for a3 . Jobless guy find some work not everytime a3 . Don't think that all is like urs . who begs character to play in realife also . you beg to your friends get me pc lemme play some time . I have fked from home so now your home left or cafe or hostel =)) =))

Begged Lucypinder,Virginfker and Diebhai which is banned =)) =)) . Begging prove :-bd
See the level of your communication and language. The only job that you can get is of sweeping in the Indian Railways. Get it for yourself and your other jobless friends.
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

Oh LoL ! Everyone not like Ekalavya who just roam here and there just for A3 as he said in previous post.

Now what to say we can imagine how jobless you are .

Why Vampricmage , Ascension And begged Diebhai banned ? =)) =)) =))

And about that jobless Argonian who just farm in Hatrel 24/7 . i think argonian you have fked from vulcan badly everywhere you just see him .I had seen your rape video also kid. Since that time i can understand your frustration when you guys can not defeat T peoples in Bet or even in friendly matches. Improve gamplay some time shout for pvp also for T peoples. =)) . Or your job is just farming and barking? begger :-bd