Scammer Luffydmonkey.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
flash
Memora
Memora

Scammer Luffydmonkey.

Post by flash »

Dear GM,

Tonight I was selling my RB 10 items at 2 bill. Luffydmonkey agreed to the trade and deal me 2 bill. Later on I realized that he had only deal me 20 mill instead of 2B. When asked to trade the rest of the money, he refused saying he gave me all the money. Please look into this matter and help me get my items back or the money. I deeply rely on your judgements to make this right for me.
I have also posted the screenshots of him agreeing to the trade and later on refusing to pay me the rest of the amount.
Attachments
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Scammer Luffydmonkey.

Post by [GM]Blade »

You will have to observe caution while dealing. Always make sure to cross verify the trade contents after confirming the list on both sides.

Please mail to the support and also please refrain from providing personal information in the Forums.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

In future if it's a transaction of more than 1 bill try to deal with gold bars ... although you have to be careful while dealing in marginal amount
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

You can't call him scammer until you don't show us dealing screen shot. You have no sense or brain how to calculate woonz? You don't know difference between Billion and millions. In which standard are you? :p ~x(
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Blade try to get his wz back if possible
@post creator either deal in gold or make shop by dividing rb item cost simple
flash
Memora
Memora

Post by flash »

Thank you very much for all the quick responses I really appreciate your all your guidance. I have just issued a ticket.
My ticket number is #218294.

Kevin :)