New updates are unlike A3 servers

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Re: New updates are unlike A3 servers

Post by forever »

That 30ms logic was used for gameplay too. And I am confused with what you mean by foul play?
Also you completely ignored Cool Downs, and how imbalanced server has become due to those updates. What are your views on PvP of different class. It wont happen the way it used to be before.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

So afraid of change.... suprised!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

forever wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm What are your views on PvP of different class. It wont happen the way it used to be before.
It will happen even better. You have to learn how to efficiently use your skills. You can just hammer the right click button, pray for a good latency and call it pro gamplay.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

I am really thankful of you for letting me know things which I haven't seen in any other server. I don't know what to tell you. Its easy to just give orders or bring about changes in the game. Only people who play game suffer the most. It would not be too late to see you changing the system again, even if you keep the same system, you will surely change the time for cooldowns. Bet!
If these updates are damn awesome, I would love to see them getting implemented in A3 India as well!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Cooldowns may be adjusted over the course of the game. However, it won't be totally removed.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
RamDevBaba
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by RamDevBaba »

Please do something for Mages to run GP party..
Or else its really hard for warriors and hks to do aura quest's.

Only 4 things the whole mania wants is.
1.Reduce/Remove Cooldown on Heal(HK)
2.Reduce/Remove Cooldown on Sedi & Pan (Mage)
3.Reduce Cooldowns for warrior's Unique skills(Warrior)
4. Increase the potting limit to 6Taps/Sec.

I think Archer has a accurate amount of Cooldown, Archer is fine.
Hope you understand.
Last edited by RamDevBaba on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

1.About the potting part, I can press two keys 4 times a second which I guess many of us can, i.e 1 and F1. Earlier, one could pot the amount of pots able to be consumed regardless of using bare hands or some software. Now I guess u have limited/decreased the rate of potting to a huge extent that u can feel the delay. (Like if I press the potting keys 10 times a second, the new limit allows me to pot only 4 times.)

For example, If this change is made in a 1x server like A3-India where a non-aura Archer has approximately 2.8k bar and they hit a damage of 2~2.2k+, A person who can press 6+ keystrokes a second can only tank the damage if the other guy hits 2~2.2k+ x2. But if the potting rate limit is adjusted there, it is not possible to tank 2 crits like I said.

2. Your latency does not matter if it remains stable throughout the time u are potting.(IT SHOULD BE GREEN THOUGH)

3. Cooldowns on casting skills are fine but you should think about balancing the duration with the cooldown of that skill.
For example, a HK cannot use Breath of Redyan(BOR) for 20 seconds since the duration is 15 and cooldown is 35.
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

"I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev"

:)) =)) nice description =))
The Dark Lord
RamDevBaba
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by RamDevBaba »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 am "I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev"

:)) =)) nice description =))
Its not a joke bro...
Don't insult me, I got many fans Here...! :-bd
Tell me if you need any yoga tips or else any Ayurvedic item. :p
I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Sure =))
The Dark Lord
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:59 pm Not with your 30ms logic. The update was to curb that in the first place. If you are able to tank someone without any foul play involved, then you can do the same now also.
Hi Blade,

These Cooldown on skills are good and like you said it will improve the GP of players and also (hopefully) the co-ordination in teams like Dota :D. I like them.

But there remains 1 concern when you said "If you are able to tank someone without any foul play involved, then you can do the same now also.". I have never used a potter, heck I dnt even use a clicker. I use my fingers to even put those level points in my chars. I have spammed on 1 (did not even use F1) to survive and I used to. I know how bad these fingers of mine used to hurt after playing for an hour. But these new updates its not the same. If I could tank earlier, I should tank even now, but its not the case.

Instead of placing restrictions on potting, I would kindly suggest that you place restrictions on the use of third party software ( if possible which am sure you can :) ). This way the genuine guys would not have to suffer because some other retards (pardon my language) use them.

Cheers :)
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Rathet than Putting restriction on third party software, its better to set Cooldown.

You cant put every thieve in jail who want to break into your house, rather make your locks proper.... :-bd
The Dark Lord
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Tomriddle wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:07 pm Rathet than Putting restriction on third party software, its better to set Cooldown.

You cant put every thieve in jail who want to break into your house, rather make your locks proper.... :-bd
You contradict your own statement Tom. You say put a lock but then again put a restriction. Its like asking a thief to not rob the full house but only 1 or 2 rooms.

Please don't make silly statements just to make sure that people remember you.

Since you do not play any longer (not sure if u do come on noob chars), kindly do not post any such thing because you have no clue about a thing ingame.

Cheers.
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

Mage is nerfed even more for pvp and lvl up

CD on Abs, CD on weapon switching, CD on Sedi Pan...enough with these c- changes

CD on Freewill what else ....
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

@GM

With the restrictions, in terms of CD on skills and the Potting system, the game seems to be going through a good and fair change.

People who used to use potting software and tank 5-6 people are now dying like noobs and are afraid to go ND even in front of 2 players, especially against archers and warriors. :))

Current updated CD on certain skills seem fair enough!

But whatever you do, don't remove the restriction on the POTTING! That was the best part of the update that I liked :-bd

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!