Cooldown on Sedi and Pan

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Cooldown on Sedi and Pan

Post by pathofjustice »

Hi Gm's

Request you to remove CD on Sedi and PAN for GP map only. Additionally please remove player killing in GP map, so that everyone can level up. Low level players face lot of trouble levlling up at GP, especially since some players from both towns only pk noobs at gp and have absolutely no skill to engage PK fight with their level players.

GP is the best place for lvling up after 160, and Mage's Sedi Pan is essential for lvling up everyone. If you remove CD only for Grinta Park map and remove PK on Grinta, it will enable new players to lvl up without getting harassed.

I sincerely request you @GM Blade to consider bringing this Change for Grinta Park MAP only.
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Cooldown on Sedi and Pan

Post by e4envy »

See ..abt cd on sed and pan ..is okay ..for that reason totally agree with u but ..no pk in gp map ..is useless ..granita park is know for war and hunting ..if pking will be removed thn .. no fun will remain .🤔
RamDevBaba
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by RamDevBaba »

pathofjustice wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:12 pm Hi Gm's

Request you to remove CD on Sedi and PAN for GP map only. Additionally please remove player killing in GP map, so that everyone can level up. Low level players face lot of trouble levlling up at GP, especially since some players from both towns only pk noobs at gp and have absolutely no skill to engage PK fight with their level players.

GP is the best place for lvling up after 160, and Mage's Sedi Pan is essential for lvling up everyone. If you remove CD only for Grinta Park map and remove PK on Grinta, it will enable new players to lvl up without getting harassed.

I sincerely request you @GM Blade to consider bringing this Change for Grinta Park MAP only.
I agree with you.
There should be a seperate map same like GP for war purpose, but not the map we are currently using.
I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Baba ling ko kese 1 hour stamina de ayurvedic treatment bataye thank you.
RamDevBaba
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by RamDevBaba »

No, I don't share my historical Ayurveda publicly.
You need to PM on Forums or else in-game.
Every treatment available.
Me and my team are working on Cure for G@Yness...!! Cuz some of them have a problem to stick with their own gender.
Don't ask me who are those G@Ys, cuz you all know who they are. =))
I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

30min tak ka to bata do baba konsi exercise karu ling ki Taaki kadak+Mota ho jaye