Give me one reason why I should continue play with WARRIOR.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Warriro0609
Memora
Memora

Give me one reason why I should continue play with WARRIOR.

Post by Warriro0609 »

Dear GM

I m having Aura 5 warrior which I am playing since a year and half. No doubt that the Warriors are the most kickass Charter in the A3 mania in terms of war, but they are useless in Sidhe Bossing and also sometimes in clororence. Moreover they are very hard to level up as compared to other character we have to make lot of efforts to lvlup the warrior unless we have our other characters and friends which help in leveling the warrior. Simply Speaking Warrior are mostly used only for WAR ,however after your Cooldown Update the Warrior had became useless even in War now we have to reconnect the character to reinstate the skill, its getting soo irritating now days and what kind of cool down is this 360 seconds and 300 seconds etc. and duration of skill is lesser than aforesaid Cooldown and you have not not even provided the skill duration in Warrior Gloves.

Give me one reason why should I continue playing with warrior as compared to other characters. Im thinking of selling my warrior stuffs to purchase Archer stuffs that’s my last alternative left.

Its my humble request to you, please do something better with the Warrior and oblige.

Disclaimer: I don’t want to hurt any one here I just written what in Experiencing these days.. Apology in advance
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Give me one reason why I should continue play with WARRIOR.

Post by truthonmywords »

Warrior not need any skills. It can be play with cool down. You can't handle it so you wrote this statement. So kindly sell or ex with mage. :p
Kamlesssh
Memora
Memora

Post by Kamlesssh »

Before few months it was A3(Art,Attraction, Alive) and Now its A3(Archer, Archer, Archer)
Heheheh RIP HK, WARRIOR, MAGES.
Hope me get something superb in this Christmas update. 😂
Naam : Kamlesssh
Gao : Bhopal
Kaisa Aaya : Bhag ke "Dun dun dun dun"
Beedi Pita hu, Daru Pita hu, Cigarette Pita hu, Ganja Pita hu, Charas Pita hu, Snack Pita hu, Soluchan Pita hu.
Soluchan 4 Lyf
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

The exact reason why I stopped playing Mage and started an archer fresh.

Sedimentare's cooldown is so horrible, Mage in war is useless as f---k.

Doosra hain HK, all he does is boost hp bar and heal. Bahut chutiyappa hain HK kaa...

The server needs to be balanced, Itni public kum huyi , chutia updates sey.
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

There are 4 Cruize in total for a warrior to play with. It’s not compulsory for you to stick with High Cruize, try using Ice Cruize and Lighting Cruize to compensate your attack when HC is not available or under cool down. Also, Crystallen’s Cooldown and Skill Duration is the same, i.e., 30 seconds. Once you have it on, you don’t need to worry about getting fw’ed from an Archer or a Mage. Against HK, try keeping all Cruize in your skill bar to know which one is available to you when your Cruize is removed by any weapon by a HK.
Point is, try to learn new stuff dude, I fought for the same thing like you, its just a matter of time, and you will get used to it. And if you are interested in switching to any other character, then I feel Mage is the best character to play. And it is slightly over powered than the rest of the characters, but it will take time for folks to master its true abilities.
P.S.: I play Dota 2 now! 👻😜
Warriro0609
Memora
Memora

Post by Warriro0609 »

Thanx for Guiding ...Perhaps you need to accept that in warrior has been ruined.... :D