How To Know Who All Get Ban By BanBot

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Ravana
Memora
Memora

How To Know Who All Get Ban By BanBot

Post by Ravana »

Ban bot gives temporary bans as punishment, Is there a way to know who all got banned and time of their ban....? :-? :-? :-?
Coz with that we will know if the game is biased and bans one party and leave other (as the rumor goes) :-\ :-\ or is fair and bans both the parties.
«««RØGµ£™»»»
CHAR NAME : Gurughuntaal
CHAR TOWN : Temoz yea Kinda :p
CHAR REBIRTH : 11 165
CHAR TYPE : Warrior
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: How To Know Who All Get Ban By BanBot

Post by [GM]Blade »

Banbot issues ban silently based on positive detection. There is currently no way to know who got banned.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Ravana wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:23 am
@Ravana Good point made!

@Blade-> I think all that needed is a database to do so! All the bans issued by Banbot can be stored in a 'ban database' and the ban data can be fetched from there!

Also, IF implementing above suggestion seems daunting THEN make a public announcement by Banbot (in game), whenever it bans someone!

In that way everyone will know who got banned and for what duration and the banned person will think twice, before getting announced again in game! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: What say Mr. Blade? :-?

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Ravana
Memora
Memora

Post by Ravana »

Goldenarrows wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 am @Ravana Good point made!

@Blade-> I think all that needed is a database to do so! All the bans issued by Banbot can be stored in a 'ban database' and the ban data can be fetched from there!

Also, IF implementing above suggestion seems daunting THEN make a public announcement by Banbot (in game), whenever it bans someone!

In that way everyone will know who got banned and for what duration and the banned person will think twice, before getting announced again in game! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: What say Mr. Blade? :-?

Regards
Goldenarrows
+1 to that
As many players have multiple accounts its hard to know if his other id got banned.
[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 am Banbot issues ban silently based on positive detection. There is currently no way to know who got banned.

How long is a Temporary ban ? :-?
And i did not get chat ban but direct account ban for mild taunts (No Abusive words what so ever) so how will we know the limit
«««RØGµ£™»»»
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Bans don't get issued in real-time since it takes time to process the chats. That is why there is no shout option of any kind because the bans are applicable later.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am Bans don't get issued in real-time since it takes time to process the chats. That is why there is no shout option of any kind because the bans are applicable later.
Why can't we introduce a system which shouts out, whenever a ban is issued by Banbot or the System? It can be made right?

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Ravana
Memora
Memora

Post by Ravana »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:34 am Bans don't get issued in real-time since it takes time to process the chats. That is why there is no shout option of any kind because the bans are applicable later.
Thanks for the quick reply but I got zero information from that.....

Qs 1. How long is Temporary Ban gonna last ? :-\ :-\
Qs 2. Why i did not get chat ban for hours that should be the 1st step for punishment, but got direct account ban that is almost the ultimate punishment for what i think was not even abusing but taunting......... :-?
«««RØGµ£™»»»
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Goldenarrows wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 pm Why can't we introduce a system which shouts out, whenever a ban is issued by Banbot or the System? It can be made right?

Regards
Goldenarrows
Bans are not immediate. Hence we didn't implement any kind of shout system. Moreoever, as per an amended management policy, we no longer publicly post the details about bans of any kind for confidentiality reasons until and unless it is necessary.
Ravana wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:10 pm Thanks for the quick reply but I got zero information from that.....

Qs 1. How long is Temporary Ban gonna last ? :-\ :-\
Qs 2. Why i did not get chat ban for hours that should be the 1st step for punishment, but got direct account ban that is almost the ultimate punishment for what i think was not even abusing but taunting......... :-?
Temporary ban will vary. You can checkup the status in the Account Control Panel. Click the Icon next to account status and it will show you the ban date, duration and the reason along with the release date.

New accounts will usually get an account ban directly instead of a chat ban.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster