Guide for the maps.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Vedant
Memora
Memora

Guide for the maps.

Post by Vedant »

Hey,

Can someone please provide a guide for mania? I saw the beginner's and advanced guide on the website but what I am or any new player is looking for is more of a "practical" guide by the gm's about:
1. where to hunt/boss in Clorence, Sidhe, other maps.
2. What are the advantages of being there instead of killing the boss in H maps(like forest, p2, den, etc).
3. Where does the unique skills drop?
4. Other informations like the ones mentioned above.

AS a rb 10 char all I can do is kill the bosses of H maps and level up in GP. It would be nice to know what lies ahead and after which rb/how we could do that.
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Guide for the maps.

Post by Rix »

Hello Vedant,

As the old helpful one's have left the forums and pretty much nothing relevant is being discussed here, it was refreshing to see meaningful questions here.

Following are the answers to best of my abilities

1.Boss in H maps till you at least wear g10. Sidhe hunting is entirely different ballgame and sub-optimal set won't cut it.
Also, bossing in Sidhe is heavily biased now days, it could be a good news or bad news for you depending on your town.

Its mostly Quanato doing the bossing as no Old Temoz player is online and as bossing means H123 maps war before and whoever wins the war bosses there. As no T goes for war now days its all Q. If you're high level enough and have good relation with people doing bossing in Sidhe you can go there too.

About the Cloro it used to have good drop rate but right now, the drops sucks to the core. Even g8 drops are far and few in Cloro. I'd be glad if anyone can prove otherwise.

2. H maps bosses give unique drops and they have good drop rate. Once in a while you'll hear that someone got some unique from there. Also you get a lot of g8's. So you can make good wz.
Cloro bossing have already been discussed in above paragraph. Advantages of being in Cloro is that you may get Gos etc from there though I personally have never been lucky. So its all hearsay for me.
T4 room has good Neri G drop rate but rhe chances of dying in the hands of That witch or any other witchy player is high.
Its a small room with too many dangers lurking. If you kill Renias frequently you can get unique drops from there as well. Bonus - you need high level hk merc for that.

3. Unique skills are dropped by Sidhe bosses.

4. Do ask us any other questions. At least I'll try to answer them to best of my knowledge.

First be RB11 aura5. Then think of other things to do.
This server is designed in such a way that its good to be RB11+ A5 and then rhings get a lot easier for you.

Regards.
Bramha
योद्धा
जन्म भूमि : Temoz
कर्म भूमि : सर्वत्र

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
निर्भीक गया वह ढालो में।।
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
वह मान-रक्त का प्यासा था।।।
Vedant
Memora
Memora

Post by Vedant »

Hey Rix,

Thanks a lot for replying to my questions. Your post clears up some of the questions I had. :)
Before I go any further let me just say that a detailed and to-the-point reply like that..I never came across that in any other Indian servers :P
Also i found this in some other post
" As a regular player since last 6 months I am disappointed that there are no new events at all.
All a new player can do is make GP parties, level up and then do H map bossing till eternity for wz"

This is what I am doing since a month so I understand what you were saying.

I do have some follow up questions though:
1. "Boss in H maps till you at least wear g10. Sidhe hunting is entirely different ballgame and sub-optimal set won't cut it." - I can use my brother's character for bossing, its rb 12 with the 9.5unique set(or8.5 idk :P). So I will try the Sidhe bosing soon.
2. I'll avoid the T4 bossing until my mercy is of high lvl.
3. "If you're high level enough and have good relation with people doing bossing in Sidhe you can go there too." - I dont know anyone doing bossing in Sidhe and if I come across someone I'm pretty sure they will have a group and wouldnt want someone new joining them.
If you could tell me your IGN we could team up and invite other high level players for this bossing.

Or pm Likealien or Lionheart. These are my characters :P

Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Hello Vedant,

Appreciate the appreciation.

*Sidhe is not one man job. You can't barge-in and shoot down the boss unlike in H maps. Needs full party and as stated you need to win the Sidhe map war every day at designated boss spawn times.
One char, however maxed it is won't be able to win-over.

*You can boss in t4. Kill thr duska... Bosses there. They drop SJ LJ SMS Neri-G etc. Avoid Renias range though.
You can't kill Renias without high level merc.

*If you are a Quanato player pm Ekalavya/Vipermage/Ruthlessrock/Argonian/Vampricmage etc etc or any high level player you see.

*If you're Temoz player Pm Tomriddle/Demoletion/Longshot/Mihawkz/Agilaz etc etc or few of the high level players you see.

Surely, would PM you in-game.
Also, the IGN would be up for display in few days.
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

Rix wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:55 pm Hello Vedant,

Appreciate the appreciation.

*Sidhe is not one man job. You can't barge-in and shoot down the boss unlike in H maps. Needs full party and as stated you need to win the Sidhe map war every day at designated boss spawn times.
One char, however maxed it is won't be able to win-over.

*You can boss in t4. Kill thr duska... Bosses there. They drop SJ LJ SMS Neri-G etc. Avoid Renias range though.
You can't kill Renias without high level merc.

*If you are a Quanato player pm Ekalavya/Vipermage/Ruthlessrock/Argonian/Vampricmage etc etc or any high level player you see.

*If you're Temoz player Pm Tomriddle/Demoletion/Longshot/Mihawkz/Agilaz etc etc or few of the high level players you see.

Surely, would PM you in-game.
Also, the IGN would be up for display in few days.
IGN - BRAMHA
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Fact wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:20 pmIGN - BRAMHA
Fact,
It'd be nice if you could be helpful and pitch in with your insights on OP's questions.
Also, that's current IGN, doesn't mean I've never played Mania before, so have xIGN too, and probably a lot older than most of IGN's here.

Though we are going off topic here.
Request all to pitch in with answers.
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
ajdarklord
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by ajdarklord »

Glad to hear this info.
Respect.
I am a player from part 8 yrs and I noticed that there should be a drop list that needed to be available in forum or somewhere in a3 mania.com website
:-? DeatH ComeS OnlY OncE ChoosE It WiselY :-?
Chaoscrew
A J Vedh
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

There is drop list in website