Unban

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Unban

Post by a3teacher »

Respected GMs
1st of all let me tell u a big SORRY!!!
Before replying to this post from fake IDs for taunt.
Let me explain what really happened few days ago.

I was online and many ppl was abusing me in general chats and in whisper chat. I don't know what problem they have from me. I got hyper when they crossed the limit and started abusing on parents. At that time GM Blade was online and i was hyper alot and i unable to control myself . At same time Blade want to do fun with me or what i don't know. He shouted "Come T4 Rani aunty waiting " and many more etc.
I died in T4 bcoz of lag. It's ok. But how GM Blade know that thing. I thought some one from Q having access of Blade and he want to defame me and then i started shouting against Blade. But i didn't know real GM was online.
I had no intention to abuse any GM.I always respect all GMs and all Old players from heart. But players shouldn't cross his limits then only.
I broke ROC i.e ' I harassed online GM by shouting' and i got banned as per rule.

I apologize for this mistake and ill take care of ROC and wont break them again and at the last.

I m extremely SORRY!!! to GMs. I had no intention to abuse or harass u. I did it in anger. I hope u will understand what i want to say and unban my char with whole stuffs. 7yrs tooks me to farm all those stuffs . I want to come back bcoz i have old and childhood memories with A3Mania along with my old and childhood friends.
I know many talented ppl will make fake Id's and reply here to taunt me.
I took decision to post on forums bcoz Saying SORRY is not a wrong thing. Specially when we did any mistakes.
At last Sorry GMs from heart and unban my char with stuffs.
Thank You Have a Nice Day !!! :-bd
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Unban

Post by Rix »

Appreciate the story mate.
Fortunately or unfortunately I was online that day.
I can vouch that among all the bulk of shouts from both towns few taunts definitely came from GM Blade notwithstanding the person handling the GM char.
I also agree that shouts and taunts are pack and parcel of the game.

What happened that day was unfortunate. Town rivalry is healthy and should continue, personal rivalry is equally uncool and shouldn't happen.

Also, GM's are supposed to be the gods of this virtual world. Gods don't engage in petty matters. I request GM's to be unbiased and Uninvolved in such small issue's. Rather, shower the unequivocal love we have for the server, in its development.
We would definitely love new updates and are waiting for them since long.

Finally, it takes courage to say sorry.
The person in question deserves a chance.

Regards
Bramha
योद्धा
जन्म भूमि : Temoz
कर्म भूमि : सर्वत्र

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
निर्भीक गया वह ढालो में।।
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
वह मान-रक्त का प्यासा था।।।
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Thanks to unban me. :D
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

i don't want to say much in this issue but what i saw that day is MODRETER abused GM in front of whole server,he used words like
1-BIKHARI
2-KHULE AAM TERI L LAGA RHA HU BLADE,
3-BLADE BAN KAREYGA BIKAHRI,many more.
Rather than abusing to GM he said "I WILL SELL STUFF IN RC ROK SAKTA HAE TOH ROK LE"
after doing all this if he getting unban,this is what no one can digest.
now some others players who are banned from long time they are cross questioning on this,and started thinking that this is a biased decision.
Some of them are like we will also break ROC of server & apologise to GM we will also get unban.
Here MODRETER can't justify that in anger he abused GM and mentioned about RC DEAL of STUFFS,he could even break is pc in anger but he didn't did that.
1st he got banned for using SPEED HACK.(got unbanned)
2nd he abused GM,he broke ROC of server.(again got unbanned)

GM WE HAVE FAITH ON YOU,WE DO TRUST YOUR DECISION BUT HERE IS SOMETHING WHICH WE CAN'T DIGEST.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

What i said talented ppl will come from fake IDs and taunt me. Dude stop getting jealous. It wont help u to grow up urself and 1 more thing i know who u r :-bd

Dont expect more replies from me. That's enough for u and u deserve that much only. :p

Thank You Have a Nice Day!!!
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

talented ppl,yeah talented ppl play very smartly.
First they abuse GM in front of whole server with the sentence like "GM aukat hae toh ban kar".After that crying on forum in anger i did this & i did that?
you became hyper and abused GM,in hyper u said i will sell stuff in RC let me see what you will do?
in hyper your mind was running so sharp that you transferred your stuff in noob id,and continuing abusing?
very smart!!
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Fact wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:18 pm i don't want to say much in this issue but what i saw that day is MODRETER abused GM in front of whole server,he used words like
1-BIKHARI
2-KHULE AAM TERI L LAGA RHA HU BLADE,
3-BLADE BAN KAREYGA BIKAHRI,many more.
Rather than abusing to GM he said "I WILL SELL STUFF IN RC ROK SAKTA HAE TOH ROK LE"
^^Most of it happened, and was really unfortunate.
Appreciate GM Blade here that he is up and above the kiddish mindset of most of the server.
Banbot should be updated too to detect abuses actively and issue ban's in real time.
Bramha
योद्धा
जन्म भूमि : Temoz
कर्म भूमि : सर्वत्र

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
निर्भीक गया वह ढालो में।।
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
वह मान-रक्त का प्यासा था।।।