Bugs with Jessie

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Re: Bugs with Jessie

Post by andhakanun »

Shauryanegi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:38 am What is the use of speaking against this mofo Aman (CA)

He knows very well how to ask for other chars i.e Graviton (Manoj's char)
He always abuses by him self and puts the name of his town mates and when they take revenge he is like bhaiya ji sorry argonian ko authenticator se htado and all.
The only one who dont care about others family members and abuses them this shows his family background.
Moreover he is one of them who is like Aasteen mai Saap. Hope you understood he ditched his townmates many times

And if you want Q ally he gonna ask you your id and pass so that he can come and abuses with it. Whenever he needed it to do .

Our respectly GM knows every thing sharing is against the rule then also this dipper (Draugr) plays Manoj's char and he isn't banned pr warned ......

He is free to use Bugs and shared chars ... you know it why 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If Sharing isn't allowed , then How can Madame char i.e Morguase / Hashtagdeath/ Madame all do in-game activity at the same time ? Now plz don't tell he has placed 3 lappy in front of him and he manages all 3 char at one go. As per u if Sharing isn't allowed , Madame all chars should be banned as they are being played by different people.
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

andhakanun wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:57 am If Sharing isn't allowed , then How can Madame char i.e Morguase / Hashtagdeath/ Madame all do in-game activity at the same time ? Now plz don't tell he has placed 3 lappy in front of him and he manages all 3 char at one go. As per u if Sharing isn't allowed , Madame all chars should be banned as they are being played by different people.
Bro I dont know that thing moreover if he does anything like this am sure he would be banned within a seconds.... Rules are rules doesn't matter if its T or Q ....

May be he has 2 pcs or lappy by which he might log in all his 4 chars at same time . Who knows ?

Well we leave that thing on our Game masters they will find the reason of how he logins all his chars at same time . Keeping your words on demands .

You talked about 3 chars am saying about his 4 chars is this is right ? Please let me know if am wrong .

Have a nice day
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

OneBoss wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:29 am Plus it would be difficult to disintegrate and attribute the damage if multiple people are hitting one at the same time and if the bugger keeps flipping between bugged and non-bugged items.
If he keeps flipping between bugged and non-bugged items... seriously? are you kidding me?

This guy talks like a 12 years kid who is trying to convince others. if you die from a char and it demolish your respect it doesn't mean you need to justify your death every time. it's just because of he can not accept his death and his gameplay is so poor that whatever character he plays he fails. one thing i would like to tell him : "Grow up buddy, u need to work on your mental fitness..." :-bd :-bd
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Shauryanegi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:06 am Bro I dont know that thing moreover if he does anything like this am sure he would be banned within a seconds.... Rules are rules doesn't matter if its T or Q ....

May be he has 2 pcs or lappy by which he might log in all his 4 chars at same time . Who knows ?

Well we leave that thing on our Game masters they will find the reason of how he logins all his chars at same time . Keeping your words on demands .

You talked about 3 chars am saying about his 4 chars is this is right ? Please let me know if am wrong .

Have a nice day
Dude are you trying to reason with a BPL guy whose SS of begging 1000 Rs. from a player in A3 Ultimate is still floating in the air ? I tried reading his post mate, but gave up even before I could finish reading his first statement - this guy’s English is poorer than Pakistanis man, I mean I’ve dealt with the Chinese folks too, no matter how much are they criticised for their abilities with English, even they would laugh at what he is trying to write in here. What else can we expect from someone whose next meal depends on the number of fishes he catches in a gutter and who begs 1000 rs from a fellow player stating the reason that it’s a family emergency ?

Enough of words I’d say, talking about these downmarket folks tarnishes my class, I’ve got standards to maintain!

#PovertySucks #BelowPovertyLine #Beggesh #ZillatBhariZindagi
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

milkshake wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 am If he keeps flipping between bugged and non-bugged items... seriously? are you kidding me?

This guy talks like a 12 years kid who is trying to convince others. if you die from a char and it demolish your respect it doesn't mean you need to justify your death every time. it's just because of he can not accept his death and his gameplay is so poor that whatever character he plays he fails. one thing i would like to tell him : "Grow up buddy, u need to work on your mental fitness..." :-bd :-bd
Dude, only if you would have somehow managed to pay for your primary education, your post would have been comprehensible and would have at least solicited a good laughter if not a response!

Save it! Carry on with your group of poor illiterate chaps, I should be able to hear the cries, your pains are my celebration ! Cry on!!
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Fact wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:07 am Wtf dealt with Chinese, ye gareebi kya kya nai karwati abb yoshu ko Chinese k paas bhej raha.

Dude he can do anything list is mentioned below :-
1- abuse on parents
2- Abuse on anyone caste
3- he has excellent way of presenting how his caste / class people have daily fooding and he excellently share has his own experience about his family's meal plan , please see it's mentioned below "next meal depends on the number of fishes he catches in a gutter ".
4- He involves nation's in his tag which can be seen " Pakistani and all" .
5- Lastly all his hashtags i.e #PovertySucks #BelowPovertyLine #Beggesh #ZillatBhariZindagi. Teri Aukat ka shaare aam pradarshan mat kar . Pure server ke aage Darke ne Teri Mari 1 vs 1 mein . Aaj Tak char delete pending hai . Jis din char delete karega us din bhokna tab tak apni gareebi pe ro :) :yahoo:
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

OneBoss wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:08 am Dude, only if you would have somehow managed to pay for your primary education, your post would have been comprehensible and would have at least solicited a good laughter if not a response!

Save it! Carry on with your group of poor illiterate chaps, I should be able to hear the cries, your pains are my celebration ! Cry on!!
The one who started this post is talking about Cries and Pains? Really? I can see no one other than you is crying and begging to GM for taking action against Jessie. If you have any solid proof post it otherwise stop crying and begging here and there just like a wanna be.

And talking about Primary education, every one know from where you belong (Slum area) and how your mentality is + how u beg other people to help u/provide u support. Education which u are talking about is way far than your level of mentality.

Again and again. "Grow up kid, you really need to work on your mental fitness".
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Alienface wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:30 am Is this not the reason Late Albert Einstein postulated a formula:

E = (Rishabh Sontalia)²

8k plus Damage? Flaming apart, yeh bol de kon sa Nasha Kiya Hai? I too Need it !!
E = (Rishabh Sontalia)²
Isko toh ye bhi nai samjh aaya hoga.. =))
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

LoL it will be above his understanding lvl :)) :))