issue ID:[#548932] Please urgently manually deactive the Authenticator account

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Eric
Memora
Memora

issue ID:[#548932] Please urgently manually deactive the Authenticator account

Post by Eric »

Dear sir, the picture will send you mail ,this was the last converstation with rehman with done December.So as i was besy of my office work ,so thats why i given my a3 account with play my character.But sometime i will come to online & play the game ,and i aslo Many others Eshop Games Items With my Credit card Ect.
i will send this image the last converstation is " Rehman ask me What is password ,then i told this answer ,And also i wish Marry Christmas ,and I will send money rehman he buy game item "Soul"so thats why he send this images" ...
sir I think He will Create a3 authenticator password in her mobile ,i dont know .Now I am back play with this game,But it is Not Login ,i contact many time this guy,but his number continuously switch off.Thats why i will mail for You sir .Please Manually Deactive Authenticator Account .Please Kindly Help me My Problem ..
sir Please Responce My mail ,and solve my problem ,i not Login with My character (Mistu).Please manually deactive the Authenticator account ..This is my issue ID:[#548932] ..
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: issue ID:[#548932] Please urgently manually deactive the Authenticator account

Post by Fact »

Eric wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:06 am Dear sir, the picture will send you mail ,this was the last converstation with rehman with done December.So as i was besy of my office work ,so thats why i given my a3 account with play my character.But sometime i will come to online & play the game ,and i aslo Many others Eshop Games Items With my Credit card Ect.
i will send this image the last converstation is " Rehman ask me What is password ,then i told this answer ,And also i wish Marry Christmas ,and I will send money rehman he buy game item "Soul"so thats why he send this images" ...
sir I think He will Create a3 authenticator password in her mobile ,i dont know .Now I am back play with this game,But it is Not Login ,i contact many time this guy,but his number continuously switch off.Thats why i will mail for You sir .Please Manually Deactive Authenticator Account .Please Kindly Help me My Problem ..
sir Please Responce My mail ,and solve my problem ,i not Login with My character (Mistu).Please manually deactive the Authenticator account ..This is my issue ID:[#548932] ..
It means bakri aka rehman khan (eudora)
Scammed your stuff and kept your char on authenticator?
Why you shared your char with him?whole cafe is full of scammers dude!
Modreter,fridge,dangersweety and Eudora,they ask for character to play and if owner is offline they scam kit and delete chars,they did same with his owm cafemate!
Modreter and fridge used keylogger in cafe,and after real guy went from cafe they scammed his stuff and deleted his char.
All of them are born scammers. BEAWARE :-?
Eric
Memora
Memora

Re: issue ID:[#548932] Please urgently manually deactive the Authenticator account

Post by Eric »

Dear Sir my name is bumba saha ,Previous day I will complain with you regarding Decative [issue id#548932] ""Please urgently manually deactive the Authenticator account ."" .Sir Today contact me this Guy(Rehman) and call me ,he decative my authenticator account in her mobile phone ,so i am change my account password ,and i will get my caracter(Mistu).Now Sir My caracter Its not Login In server ,Its is Banned Showing,Sir Totally Misunderstanding Two People.Kindly Sorry Everything For You sir ,Please sir Unbanned My account so i will login in server & play this game ...

Thanks and Regards,
Bumba Saha.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Yeah thats true i scammed many players and you'r next !!! =)) :)) :twisted:
Look who is talking

Bool nubid;
If(nubid==true)
{
try
{
string ban="Ban Modreter";
Gmcall done=new Gmcall(ban);
}
catch(Exception)
{
string tatti="nub id makers bark like dog and eat dog tatti";
Gmcall done = new Gmcall(tatti);
return false;
}
return true;
}
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

a3teacher wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:26 am Yeah thats true i scammed many players and you'r next !!! =)) :)) :twisted:
Look who is talking

Bool nubid;
If(nubid==true)
{
try
{
string ban="Ban Modreter";
Gmcall done=new Gmcall(ban);
}
catch(Exception)
{
string tatti="nub id makers bark like dog and eat dog tatti";
Gmcall done = new Gmcall(tatti);
return false;
}
return true;
}
Don't fly too much nibba,you abused Gm's in game and when gm banned you,you was crying on forum and in support!
Even when you were abusing gms you transfered your stuff in a noob account to save your stuff,after that crying on forum that my mind was not good i coundn't handle things.. =)) =))

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6076&p=55680#p55680
Gon
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by Gon »

what a story !! and wrote insta code to generate auto comments. || nice talent || I like it.|| :D
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

I like these kind of hates , I call it MASALA. Gimme more... =)) :))

Special wishes to my haters and all too Happy Diwali ... :ymparty: :yahoo:
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

a3teacher wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:11 pm I like these kind of hates , I call it MASALA. Gimme more... =)) :))

Special wishes to my haters and all too Happy Diwali ... :ymparty: :yahoo:
Omg! Hates and Haters..
I can understand your situation Nibba, and everyone knows about Excavator,who scammed it and deleted.