New update has caused major imbalance

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Hexor
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

New update has caused major imbalance

Post by Hexor »

165 mage killing 165 archer in 1 shot in sidhe. I think i deserve to have a chance to defend myself.
New update has made the mages too OP and needs to be balanced out. A char should never be able to kill a same level char in 1 shot unless the dying char is standing nude :-@
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: New update has caused major imbalance

Post by Blackmagic »

Spawnx you don’t need to post from noob Id on forum or to hide your name in the ss that you put crying to gm.

About your point - Not at all, this will happen if and only if all the 3 criteria are satisfied -

1. If the character on which mage attacks is Non-Dex
2. If the attacking mage is on Rubal’s elixir
3. If the attacking mage gets a critical hit

Needless to mention, there are a zillion number of ways to ignore all the concurrence of all the 3 criteria mentioned above, so your point of “no chance to save myself” is null and void. E.g., Wisely choosing when to switch from Dex to NonDex and vice Versa, using the correct boots / merc when going ND, correct passives and many more. Additionally, Rubal’s elixir could be consumed by Archer too which will absorb 50% of the damage over the opponent in the HP bar, you could also use the range of skills (Compare the range of Stigma/SB with that of WD/UW).

As I said, there are a lot of elements of gameplay which could be used to tackle the impact of Rubal’s elixir on the mage class, it’s just about understanding the game and using it appropriately. If you do not play the game well, even on loaded character and dex, without the mage using Rubal’s elixir, you shall be pawned, eg., characters like Ascension, Bancho, Graviton, Snipercat, Babayaga, Novasky, Lordofarcher, Thelastlord who die on dex even in GP/beta maps.
Hexor
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Hexor »

Your first line clearly highlights your super ego and you are trying to show that you know everything thus trying to feel superior.

1. FYI this is not a noob id and it is the only forum id I have which I created only a couple of weeks ago.

2. I don't know what your problem is and why you are acting so rude. I noticed you have a habit of poking in posts trying to harass or bully people and looking for a fight probably craving for the feeling of superiority. I am not interested so you can move to some other post and flame.

3. I didn't hide only my name but everyone who was there keeping only the relevant name and that is a well known procedure that is followed in many forums. Your comment clearly shows that you haven't been to many forums, just A3 Mania.

4. I have no reason to hide from anybody as I don't care about people like you so this is the last reply you would get from me to any of your flames

5. People like you have a habit of calling it "crying" to any comments somebody does over something. I don't know where do these people get their false super ego from. You need to revisit your definition of crying. Since when did reporting something started being called as "crying" ?

6. As far as that guy is concerned I would be more than happy to have him banned from the server because such people are way beyond toxic and spoil the community. So I would take any chance I get to get him banned.

7. Being a way more experienced MMORPG player than you, I clearly see this as an imbalance and thus pointed out. No matter what the circumstances are (elixir, no elixir, dex, non-dex) 1 shot kill in an MMORPG is an imbalance simple as that.

8. Read the change log properly before commenting. Rubal's elixir for archer converts 50% damage done by archer to hp.
"Converts 50% of damage dealt on opponent to HP.". Anyways, it doesn't matter how many shots you hit to the mage and recover hp, she has to just hit 1 shot to empty your hp bar, and empty HP bar = dead = no more shots to recover hp.

9.I don't care if I get PKed if thats what you think am afraid of. I have got PKed so many times and I never cursed or abused anybody, rarely PMed back. I ignore and simply move on and continue with whatever I was doing. PK is a part of game and I am totally fine with it. So, bring your super ego down a bit and understand that I am posting this just to point out something which requires fixing.

10. FYI Morgause has tried to pk me a lot of times before but couldn't even with his archer because I had the chance of atleast TPing on the first hit.

11. I don't know yet how much a mage would damage me in RB maps as didn't faced them there yet. This specific experience is of Sidhe.

12. I have my build for pve (stats,passives, set). So are you saying that pve build is supposed to 1 hit die ? (don't answer this, it's a rhetorical question).

13. From your post what I felt is your limited knowledge about MMORPGs which is confined to A3. Any experienced MMORPG player will call 1 shot kill as imbalance.

14. Be practical with your suggestions. One cannot have a pvp dex, pvp nd, pve all builds at the same time, and it takes sometime to switch between pvp dex and pvp nd build. Whereas I am pure PvE. So don't bother giving suggestion on pvp to me.

Now talking about ways that you explained to avoid getting killed:
1. You are really living in an imaginary ideal world if you believe that everybody will be 24x7 on rubal's elixir.
2. People like Morgause are always on all elixirs as they are looking to PK.
3. There is only a fixed area which you can see at a time and will always have some part as blind spot. So, the moment your concentration is somewhere else other than looking out for people who are roaming to PK, you are 100% dead. And that is what happened yesterday. 2nd kill was a bait for Fury to kill Morgause.
4. Everybody is not so paranoid who is always looking all over the screen in all directions. Atleast not me.

Hope instead of your ego getting hurt, you understand my point and avoid flaming. But I know that won't be happening as I was there where you are now so I am well aware of your mentality.

Now don't waste your time on this post anymore as you won't get any more replies from me as I won't fulfill your craving for fights.
Adios amigo, these are my last words for you.
Blackmagic
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Blackmagic »

Hexor wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:38 pm Your first line clearly highlights your super ego and you are trying to show that you know everything thus trying to feel superior.

1. FYI this is not a noob id and it is the only forum id I have which I created only a couple of weeks ago.

2. I don't know what your problem is and why you are acting so rude. I noticed you have a habit of poking in posts trying to harass or bully people and looking for a fight probably craving for the feeling of superiority. I am not interested so you can move to some other post and flame.

3. I didn't hide only my name but everyone who was there keeping only the relevant name and that is a well known procedure that is followed in many forums. Your comment clearly shows that you haven't been to many forums, just A3 Mania.

4. I have no reason to hide from anybody as I don't care about people like you so this is the last reply you would get from me to any of your flames

5. People like you have a habit of calling it "crying" to any comments somebody does over something. I don't know where do these people get their false super ego from. You need to revisit your definition of crying. Since when did reporting something started being called as "crying" ?

6. As far as that guy is concerned I would be more than happy to have him banned from the server because such people are way beyond toxic and spoil the community. So I would take any chance I get to get him banned.

7. Being a way more experienced MMORPG player than you, I clearly see this as an imbalance and thus pointed out. No matter what the circumstances are (elixir, no elixir, dex, non-dex) 1 shot kill in an MMORPG is an imbalance simple as that.

8. Read the change log properly before commenting. Rubal's elixir for archer converts 50% damage done by archer to hp.
"Converts 50% of damage dealt on opponent to HP.". Anyways, it doesn't matter how many shots you hit to the mage and recover hp, she has to just hit 1 shot to empty your hp bar, and empty HP bar = dead = no more shots to recover hp.

9.I don't care if I get PKed if thats what you think am afraid of. I have got PKed so many times and I never cursed or abused anybody, rarely PMed back. I ignore and simply move on and continue with whatever I was doing. PK is a part of game and I am totally fine with it. So, bring your super ego down a bit and understand that I am posting this just to point out something which requires fixing.

10. FYI Morgause has tried to pk me a lot of times before but couldn't even with his archer because I had the chance of atleast TPing on the first hit.

11. I don't know yet how much a mage would damage me in RB maps as didn't faced them there yet. This specific experience is of Sidhe.

12. I have my build for pve (stats,passives, set). So are you saying that pve build is supposed to 1 hit die ? (don't answer this, it's a rhetorical question).

13. From your post what I felt is your limited knowledge about MMORPGs which is confined to A3. Any experienced MMORPG player will call 1 shot kill as imbalance.

14. Be practical with your suggestions. One cannot have a pvp dex, pvp nd, pve all builds at the same time, and it takes sometime to switch between pvp dex and pvp nd build. Whereas I am pure PvE. So don't bother giving suggestion on pvp to me.

Now talking about ways that you explained to avoid getting killed:
1. You are really living in an imaginary ideal world if you believe that everybody will be 24x7 on rubal's elixir.
2. People like Morgause are always on all elixirs as they are looking to PK.
3. There is only a fixed area which you can see at a time and will always have some part as blind spot. So, the moment your concentration is somewhere else other than looking out for people who are roaming to PK, you are 100% dead. And that is what happened yesterday. 2nd kill was a bait for Fury to kill Morgause.
4. Everybody is not so paranoid who is always looking all over the screen in all directions. Atleast not me.

Hope instead of your ego getting hurt, you understand my point and avoid flaming. But I know that won't be happening as I was there where you are now so I am well aware of your mentality.

Now don't waste your time on this post anymore as you won't get any more replies from me as I won't fulfill your craving for fights.
Adios amigo, these are my last words for you.
Bhai bhai bhai bhai !! 😂

One shot kill is imbalance ? It is imbalance only of it is unconditional, if there are conditions attached to it, that means one shot kill is an option and not a mandate. Unfortunately even after playing SO MANY Mmorpgs, you still talking like a naive! That’s why people quote “jack of all and master of none” !

About your point of common forum practice, how did you forget the common forum practice is to include IGN as well in the signature ? 😅 again, half naked knowledge.

The person who uses the terms “ego”, “mentality” etc, is the one who is usually suffering with inferiority complex, which is statistically significant in this case clearly :D

Be gracious in accepting defeat when someone proves your statement illogical using appropriate logic, you would have known this had you played even one MMORPG properly !

Do you really think people flame at my posts on their free will ? You and everyone else shall do as I wish, you shall cry as and when I want you to, you shall stop when I deem it fit!
darkli
Memora
Memora

Post by darkli »

Blackmagic wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:27 pm Bhai bhai bhai bhai !! 😂

One shot kill is imbalance ? It is imbalance only of it is unconditional, if there are conditions attached to it, that means one shot kill is an option and not a mandate. Unfortunately even after playing SO MANY Mmorpgs, you still talking like a naive! That’s why people quote “jack of all and master of none” !

About your point of common forum practice, how did you forget the common forum practice is to include IGN as well in the signature ? 😅 again, half naked knowledge.

The person who uses the terms “ego”, “mentality” etc, is the one who is usually suffering with inferiority complex, which is statistically significant in this case clearly :D

Be gracious in accepting defeat when someone proves your statement illogical using appropriate logic, you would have known this had you played even one MMORPG properly !

Do you really think people flame at my posts on their free will ? You and everyone else shall do as I wish, you shall cry as and when I want you to, you shall stop when I deem it fit!
Believe it or not kid it's imbalance... Can a archer kill in 1 shot? Can a warrior? Forget HK... Then why mage only? I suggest 3x damage for all. 🤣🤣