Bugs - Hyperion Moana Especia etc

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Bugs - Hyperion Moana Especia etc

Post by OneBoss »

It is of common knowledge that Manoj’s characters are being played by his servant Abhishek ghosh who is openly using bugs to get unfair advantage, I don’t think I need to elaborate more, every T as well as Q is cognisant of this fact.

Despite reporting this multiple times to the game masters and the assurance to keep the server fair, various characters (including but not limited to Hyperion/Moana/Especia) continue to possess as well as exploit bugged stuffs.

I’m sure the Game masters must have some unavoidable reasons to allow these characters to continue using bugs, people who invest their time / money do not deserve to be exploited by these bugged stuff users.

No more A3 for me until the bugs are completely removed from the server and the characters exploiting bugs have been permanently taken off the server. I’ve had my share of fun in Mania, but a BIG NO for tolerating bugs.

Aata-la-vista everyone ! Happy gaming !! :}
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Bugs - Hyperion Moana Especia etc

Post by Fact »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 am It is of common knowledge that Manoj’s characters are being played by his servant Abhishek ghosh who is openly using bugs to get unfair advantage, I don’t think I need to elaborate more, every T as well as Q is cognisant of this fact.

Despite reporting this multiple times to the game masters and the assurance to keep the server fair, various characters (including but not limited to Hyperion/Moana/Especia) continue to possess as well as exploit bugged stuffs.

I’m sure the Game masters must have some unavoidable reasons to allow these characters to continue using bugs, people who invest their time / money do not deserve to be exploited by these bugged stuff users.

No more A3 for me until the bugs are completely removed from the server and the characters exploiting bugs have been permanently taken off the server. I’ve had my share of fun in Mania, but a BIG NO for tolerating bugs.

just crying like kido!! wont help u ...if u have aukat prove it...1 vs 1 ke liye aukatt chahiye ...wo tera pass nahi ye...isliye tu hara....selling gameplay...ye be buy karle ......
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 am I’m sure the Game masters must have some unavoidable reasons to allow these characters to continue using bugs, people who invest their time / money do not deserve to be exploited by these bugged stuff users.
Dev team you care to reply here?
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
tabrejkhan
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tabrejkhan »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 am
Allah Hafiz my cry baby friend. May Allah give peace to your frustrated soul.
just crying like kido!! wont help u ...if u have aukat prove it...1 vs 1 ke liye aukatt chahiye ...wo tera pass nahi ye...isliye tu hara....selling gameplay...ye be buy karle ......
You need to understand his frustration:
1) 140 ESS still he looses every match/PvP/1 vs 1 matches.
2) 7 to 10 Ts with Premium Larcs get floored by 3-5 Qs daily in Sidhe or normal maps.
3) Tried to put loads of money in the game but end results none.
4) No SS posted by CryBaby are full. All are cropped.
5) Darke vs Wukong 1 vs 1 video still to be posted.
6) Even after using "Paid Items" Crybaby died many times in map and every time he blamed GMs for allowing the use of BUGS.

IN OTHER WORDS he is directly accusing the GM of allowing Q to use bugs. NOW GM HAS TO BE MAN ENOUGH TO PUT A TAPE ON CRYBABY MOUTH, (if GM has some shame left).

Moderetor something abused GM openly and still was allowed to play game.

اللہ اعانت کرنا بہادر
اللہ اعانت کرنا بہادر
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Every Char which defeats Madame's Char is bugged char =)) It's High time you understand and take thinks lightly that A3 is not a cup of tea for you @Madame. The person upon whome you were dependent has lost his edge in game play and he isn't capable to defeat a guy who has similar or better game play than him.
It's not about Hyperion Moana Especia but your defeat to other chars was also epic . Every Second day when you challenge for 1 Vs1 , Random opponent accept your challenge and beat you drastically. Not a single character of your is left without being defeated by random opponent.

We know you always try to highlight your self ,present yourself in an lavish manner that you are unbeatable and you can rule over each and every individual in server. Butt the reality of fake shouts is being presented by your self . Hyperion Freedy Jessie Drake and many more have made you bow your head and there after you start making stories of BUG =)) :(

Growup Kid instead of focusing on Abuse and repeatedly complaining about bug , spend your so called precious time in practising 1 vs 1 with a deserving opponent and not against someone whome you pay 10m per death so that you get happiness that your name is reflected in shouts that you killed someone. =))

Lastly FYI the person upon whome you are dependent is no more loyal toward you and his loyalty is changed to someone else :-bd
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:33 am It is of common knowledge that Manoj’s characters are being played by his servant Abhishek ghosh who is openly using bugs to get unfair advantage, I don’t think I need to elaborate more, every T as well as Q is cognisant of this fact.

1. No one invited you to play this game, you came on your own so no need to mention of leaving or not logging in.you can go widhout writting a single word.
2. Not a single person from server cares about you so posting this shit is useless.
3. You just can not handle the situation and lose mental stability while doing PvP with Any one.
4. I understand the pressure applied on you from last Six years just because of a single reason is very high and going further you should consult a psychiatrist near by you.
5. No one except you is complaning about BUGS from either of towns and If you are finding any BUGS you should post it with proof.
6. Forget how rude GOD behaved with you in last 6 years and Move on. You still have some time to Prove the world that YOU CAN DO (I hope you understand what i mean).
Lukka
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Lukka »

Kya Soch ke aya tha this not Ultimate, Souls and other shit servers where having money matters !
There are lot of people who have donated more then you, they don't keep barking about it !

What did you think you will donate money get high level Ess and challenge everyone and show that your superior in PVP?
Itna easy hai kya !

Chars you mentioned were already part of mania before you joined, Should have know facts and joined !

Wukong lost to Darke you started crying bugs !
If bugs then how did Sankyknight defeat Darke ? Change your mind set !

Welcome to reality life will give back what you give to life !
You thought buying high end items and threatening people Mai teri " Censored * dunga will work in mania !
Guses what kisine teri he * Censord * dia !

If you can buy high end stuffs, Others can pay more then you and get it !

MDH Tadka aang aang fadka
Hot and Sexy Dreamgirl of the Mania
Mummy Ki Pari

#Justcallmepussy #Nustabakbak
Alienface
Memora
Memora

Post by Alienface »

Everything's accepted. Please post the video to prove that something actually happened. I know you can't because you are having many advantages which you cannot showoff in that video. I have known you from 3 servers and wherever you go you need some advantage over other players to continue your gaming. Instead, if you had used that time in doing something productive may God have blessed you with a "BABA", "BABY" or atleast "Jr. TG Rishabh". If you had used the money you wasted greasing others, doctors may have answered your impotency problem. Needless to mention here this is the 6th time you are leaving the server. We would pray God to give you enough guts to leave the server and bless us to play the game peacefully.

Mindyou, don't drag my brother from another mother Basia here. Q peeps if you drag my alien brother here, I will curse you.
'It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand and aliens fap.'
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Keeping it as concise at possible, I’m overwhelmed by the responses, they just reinstate my belief in me being the most impactful person to have ever played a3 mania! Trust me I would have hated if my fans would have ignored this message. I’ve pretty much said what I’ve wanted to, except that I’m thankful to each and every opposition for dancing on my fingers and letting me control their minds, for making me feel staged pretty much the status of a celebrity until the last forum post that I compiled!

I may not check forums but I m what I’m because of my fans, har ek bhakt ke bina bhagwaan adhoora hai! I’d love to hear more responses - could be reached out on [email protected] !

May the almighty give you the strength to bear your poverty with grace!! Thanks again fans ! :}

OneGodOneBoss
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Ye Neri(G) fati ke log nub id chod ke kab real pe aake bhokenge god also dont know bcoz god didnt make them .
KON BHAROSA KAREGA BE TUMPE why dont you try to kill your self instead of barking from nub ids .
Ek to A3Mania balance server tha to khelne ka man kiya abhi to Lanka bana diya A3mania ko .
Bas koi Lanka ko jalane na aa jaye Jai Shree Ram...!

Peace !!!
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Hope so the person who call himself as God , keeps his word and don't come back again FYI (it will be 7th Return if he comes) .
Along with me other gamers can enjoy Abuse free server since the abuse says he has left again \m/ :-bd =))
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

a3teacher wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:12 pm Ye Neri(G) fati ke log nub id chod ke kab real pe aake bhokenge god also dont know bcoz god didnt make them .
KON BHAROSA KAREGA BE TUMPE why dont you try to kill your self instead of barking from nub ids .
Ek to A3Mania balance server tha to khelne ka man kiya abhi to Lanka bana diya A3mania ko .
Bas koi Lanka ko jalane na aa jaye Jai Shree Ram...!

Peace !!!
Hello buddy don't try to be oversmart as we know you are trying to protect your master. Whole server is aware of fact that you joined Madame's kh to extract stuffs from him , the result can be seen now , because past 7 years you were in G9 set and Carrying g8.5 weapons that to lvl10. Post you joined his kh and you were loaded with max equipment. We know your head will always bow below your master but be dareful enough to accept the fact he is worthless for the server .
Even the Gamers will feel the difference because now game will pe played with sportsman spirit without abuse :)
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

ROFL I took stuffs from sm1 really nigga? Ha ha ha =)) Can you please eat some tatti bcoz nuts wont work on your brain bcoz your brain made by tatti and full of tatti FAQ MF. Dont dare to say that i took stuffs from sm1 for free or took as gift . Masters and Slaves that category belongs to you ppl that you showing by posting from nub ids for your master aka tatti logon ka bada kida. Come on ma boy grow up !!!
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

OMG!! you lost again in 1 v 1?
First of all, you call people for 1 v 1, and when you lose the match you start crying bug bug bug!
Why don't you post the video which I think you recorded yesterday night because when you lost, you shouted I will post the video on the forum. common post it let everyone see it who used what and you talking about which bug!

Keep this thing in your mind, you can never win a single 1 v 1 match, whether you come with any kind of advantages.
Now cry as much as you can because whole server saw it again how u called Hyperion for 1 v 1 and you lost the match.
"TU DUSARO KI AUKAT KI BAAT KARTA HAI,PEHLE KHUD KI DEKH LEY ADVATAGE KE BAAD BHI TU THUK GYA" LOLZ

One more thing 7th time you left this game, but tu itna beshram hai wapis tatti si shakal le kar wapis aajata hai..
7 saal sey kuch kar toh paya nai tu but haan 7 baar game chod k jarur bhaga, many more to go :P
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Lukka
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Lukka »

OneBoss wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:21 pm Keeping it as concise at possible, I’m overwhelmed by the responses, they just reinstate my belief in me being the most impactful person to have ever played a3 mania! Trust me I would have hated if my fans would have ignored this message. I’ve pretty much said what I’ve wanted to, except that I’m thankful to each and every opposition for dancing on my fingers and letting me control their minds, for making me feel staged pretty much the status of a celebrity until the last forum post that I compiled!

I may not check forums but I m what I’m because of my fans, har ek bhakt ke bina bhagwaan adhoora hai! I’d love to hear more responses - could be reached out on [email protected] !

May the almighty give you the strength to bear your poverty with grace!! Thanks again fans ! :}

OneGodOneBoss
Most impactfool person !
Tere jaise kahi aaye aur kahi gaye !
Self proclaimed, Imaginary Douche bag !

We make sure we clean dirt out of our house !
We planned to kick you out of the game we succeeded !
We just made you dance on our fingers and showed you way out !

Next time you return make sure come back with your Family count + 1 !
You will have loads of time to work on it now !

MDH Tadka aang aang fadka
Hot and Sexy Dreamgirl of the Mania
Mummy Ki Pari

#Justcallmepussy #Nustabakbak