Regarding point#4 of new account sharing rules

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Hexor
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Regarding point#4 of new account sharing rules

Post by Hexor »

Hi,

Point#4 : Refrain from making storage accounts to store valuable items.

If I do so then I can't setup a shop while I am playing and would only be able to do 1 thing at a time i.e either play or setup a shop.
I cannot leave my system online the entire day with a shop while am away.
Please confirm if this won't get me into trouble as both the accounts will always login from same location.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Regarding point#4 of new account sharing rules

Post by [GM]Blade »

Hexor wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:22 pm Point#4 : Refrain from making storage accounts to store valuable items.
You wouldn't setup a shop for valuable items because most of them are worth more than 4 Billion Woonz.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Hexor
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Hexor »

If I am correct, Item in a shop set with 4bil wz cannot be bought right ?
Many a times we put it on display for sale asking for offers on 5k messages as it removes the dependency of shouting for it in every few minutes.

My original query is still unanswered that if I keep those items in different account and that account is never shared will it still be confiscated ?
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

As per rules, it will be I guess.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
tanreu
Memora
Memora

Post by tanreu »

One question I'd like to ask pertaining to this rule is instead of using storage accounts, what if I am using multiple accounts? I'm pretty sure using multiple accounts is common since most people here dual. If I want to transfer an item from one character to another but neither of my accounts are shared with other people (as can be seen from my IP from both accounts), then will the item also be confiscated? This seems to be a grey area that the rules do not address.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Transferring items even to your own character outside your account is not allowed.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Ankur
Memora
Memora

Post by Ankur »

Hi Sir,
With all due respect to the new code of conduct
I think as per new rules you should ban trading and item dropping or kindly increase the storage slot of each account because otherwise I’m not able to understand correct behaviour of players under following few situations

1) People are storing neri L n M boxes for Shue lvl up at 140 launch and u cant store more then 75 Boxes. Please suggest correct code of conduct under this situation

2) People have Rb1 A5 chracter in 1 ID n RB12 A5 in other ID same class ... Cant they enjoy the game at their will by Tranfering there own stuff to there own desired account

3) As we Know Warriors n Hk’S are not know for there bossing skill in H maps, I am sure many people boss or Farm from their Mage/Archer account and use the woonz to upgrade their HK class.. please comment how not to voilate any rule and continue enjoying

4) In case a person have full loaded Warrior and he wants to enjoy Archer class for a while he sells oFF his stuff and buy archer ESS and stuff In game. How is he suppose to tranfer ESS even if he makes archer in the same ID ( because u cant tranfer ESS ur Ess frm storage.

5) I case i want to make another character of my own. So would it b illegal to provide basic stuff like G9 kit, Rb items, dex or other basic weapons

If other players Disagree or agree please comment n if someone wants to some thing please add. I might have forgotten few things.

I know few people are badly violating the rules but a good policy is the one who spares innocent and punishes the villains
Thank you GMs for your support
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

U can transfer stuffs to u r regular chars on same ip but dont transfer that much which will look like rc deal or sharing. I suggest u to please read roc again like i did yesterday as per GM said. :D :p Use u r common sense bro. If u r not doing anything wrong then y u r worrying let cheaters worry about their business. Have fun in life and ingame.
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!