Game Balance

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Helpless
Memora
Memora

Game Balance

Post by Helpless »

Hi GM,

Approaching you with faith on end game content topic. i know this is a MMO and it takes time to forge a good char out at rb12 165 but its is no use to even hope for a chance at going to H1 H2 H3 or even hatrel. You get pked as soon as you enter maps given the fact that where one town has newbies like me in them and other has characters that have been playing for years and monopolized their way to 140 ess G10 kits and unique armor.

I can like most other players who recently join purchase somethings (for example: i am going to buy an RN/garsaht / WD skill/ G9 set to start off) but a majority of ppl cant afford to buy more than necessary items to kick off their farm. even so it seems it would take thousands or years to catch up to these ppl who are monopolizing the market and have end game kit with them.

please create some balance where ppl can go and participate more for such events. you could make the H maps non PVP while the boss is there or smthing else that u have in mind. i dnt know much but any ideas which gives new players a chance to go and try would be great!) i dnt think you made it that way that the game is purely P2W. Anyways your call. my clan is talking abt switching to PWI. P:S i dnt want to as i like this game. please do something.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Game Balance

Post by Tomriddle »

PWI is one of those p2w game you are talking about... I played in that server before :)
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Helpless
Memora
Memora

Post by Helpless »

if the GM doesnt reply or fix this, it is actually true that this guys is from the rich side and just wants imbalance for more RC. Hope says that this beautiful game isnt P2W but 2+2 =4. lets see what is said and hoping its not some diplomatic mumbo jumbo.
GandalfTheGrey
Memora
Memora

Post by GandalfTheGrey »

Getting maxed in this server is a long grind but its the most fun part when you get maxed things get boring so enjoy your first grind and never forget this feeling you will miss it some day.
sahil7895123
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sahil7895123 »

Just get a dex and high hp bar. You will be able to save yourself from getting pked(u cn tp).
Above all please keep ur finger at 1/F1 or heal to ensure u survive.
With a maxed G8 kit, decent passives, a large Hp bar and dex u can survive being pked in 1-2 shots.

To kill boss faster, go in parties. Being a multi RB character H bosses will be quick for u this way. No need of RN, Rr and lvl 15 grahsat just fr bossing.

Also how you deal with those around u, who can ks ur boss, affects a lot.

If u find that a war going on in a map, learn to enter that map from a different point. When too many characters are in a single map, boss in a different map.

Learn to navigate ur way through challenges.
That's how u become strong.

IGN-Sahil
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Hly9 »

Good request.

Just an addition to that request.

Hope GM is also trying to bring balance over later changes/updates including 140/150 level ESS.

140 ESS attributes:
Crit Rate - 47%
Crit Damage addition - 300
Reduce Opponent defense - 20%

These all additional attributes are offensive and none of them are defensive.

Now this is an RPG game. Precisely MMORPG (Massive(ly) Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game). Every class has a role to play.
Basic role:
Warrior: Melee, Tanker/Basic Damage
Mage: Ranged, Support/Magical Damage
Archer: Ranged, Basic Damage
Holy Knight: Melee, Support/Basic Damage

You see the roles ? They are so well balanced. Which was/is the base of this game. Now launching that ESS 140 with those attributes is just favorable to Damage dealers and not for the rest classes, in terms of Game balance.

Now right now many of them will be nodding their head left and right, may be giving a taunting smile saying "HK with those attributes can kill all, can go IMBA" but brother, you are diverting from the base of this game. Which attracted so many people towards A3 and being so addictive.

I mean if am a HK, I heal my team, Provide additional support with Shield and Ele/KW Weapons, save myself with BOR(which will be separate topic.) and support my mates.
And let say,
If am a Warrior, I use my High HP bar to "survive/tank" by facing the Boss(es), and make sure to keep the Boss away from my other vulnerable team while they do their damage dealing/supporting jobs.

Where in this place I am using the additional attributes of 140 ESS ?

No Doubt, these attributes is surely amazing for Archers. Highest Crit Rate Boot in game + RN + Grashat 15 + Elegance skill + Fatality[6] + 140 ESS = Disco Dancing HP Bar of Opponent. =)) And thats the reason you would be getting invitation for ND match :D

Well Mages are doing wonders too, not to forget them with GL :ymdevil:

My Only call is bring/make the additional attributes over ESS based on Classes, just like they got different colors. :x

My First Post (:
IGN - H9

Stay Safe , Stay Hydrated, Moral of the Game - Enjoy to the peak
Cheers !!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

H9 = Holynine?
The Dark Lord
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Hamutz maps bossing is not technically an event.

ESS options are mostly PvP centric.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
meeltanmay
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by meeltanmay »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:44 am Hamutz maps bossing is not technically an event.

ESS options are mostly PvP centric.
Are you sure it is meant for PvP?
Because the whole game balance is Eshop centric!
I have no problem with you providing advantages to the Eshopers!
But a few things just make it feel that you intentionally altered to provide the disadvantages to the non Eshop players!

Few things are:
1. Altered Base Damage, Mage is on the lowest with dealing Damage per second. ( Also no Redyan staff crafting to lvl 15)
2. The Uni Set is also for dealing Damage. ( should have had greater Defense than G10 and with dex options)
3. SR cant hold all the people who wants to level up their mercs.
4. Unbalanced Drop Rate! Provide us the info bar for the Exp. Rate, Quest Exp Rate n Drop Rate. ( every second Hatrel boss is empty )

Restore the Game as it supposed to be! for the far better Game play and integrity of the Core Players!
sahil7895123
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sahil7895123 »

Hly9 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:26 am
My Only call is bring/make the additional attributes over ESS based on Classes, just like they got different colors.
That's a good feature request for future ess lvls.
What do you think GMs?
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

sahil7895123 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 1:46 am That's a good feature request for future ess lvls.
What do you think GMs?
Even I feel this should be given a consideration in further lvls.....
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

No Doubt, these attributes is surely amazing for Archers. Highest Crit Rate Boot in game + RN + Grashat 15 + Elegance skill + Fatality[6] + 140 ESS = Disco Dancing HP Bar of Opponent. =)) And thats the reason you would be getting invitation for ND match :D

Well Mages are doing wonders too, not to forget them with GL :ymdevil:

My Only call is bring/make the additional attributes over ESS based on Classes, just like they got different colors. :x

My First Post (:
IGN - H9

Stay Safe , Stay Hydrated, Moral of the Game - Enjoy to the peak
Cheers !!
Mages are not doing great shit nowadays after this new uodate.
base dmg power has gone full shit.
and which causes more mana consumption even with rn + lartek.
SB damage gone down from 24k to 19.5k at best.
full shit has hit hit the fan.
mages are not overpowered characters
a lot of shit ton archers ask me to go nd.
well sorry i had bought it for mage for escaping useless pkers after buying paum and rn.
well good dreams for me going nd if you cant kill me is i want to say to those uselss pkers will high crit dmg. :p
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

My Only call is bring/make the additional attributes over ESS based on Classes
Agreed. Devs please think on this point.
The Dark Lord