Regarding Bet Match

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
fairgamer
Memora
Memora

Regarding Bet Match

Post by fairgamer »

Hi GM's
Now a days I noticed that many people got banned because of Blank Deal within their own chars or their friends char. So I want to know that what happens if 2 people play bet match. How to give Bet Stuffs to Winner as it will also be a Blank Deal.

Also I would like to Request GM's to Update on this. Players are Requested not to Drag themselves in this Topic.

Fair Gamer
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Regarding Bet Match

Post by [GM]Blade »

There is automatic system which flags these kind of blank deals and deals involving high value items. You will have to seek the approval from the Gamemasters prior to such Bet matches. We will not allow betting of existing kits. You will have to resort to arranging separate items exclusively for bets.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Regarding Bet Match

Post by Hly9 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:57 am You will have to resort to arranging separate items exclusively for bets.
But Bets are meant in such a way, that a person is willing to risk something of his/her own in order to gain something. Why would someone resort separate items exclusively ?

This way the Winner will be left out with the Winning bet (which he desired) along with the extra resort with no use.

And if one HAS to resort extra, they will resort the stuff they desire. That means no need of Bet match.