Unable to open a3

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
cygamer54
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Unable to open a3

Post by cygamer54 »

i m telling you i m using windows 10 and when i press Start nothing happens, i have tried repairing it, uninstalling n reinstalling it , trying to launch it as admin, in compatibility mode nothing works. please let me know any solution, it was working before the patch, after i did patch the game started but on the id pass screen i pressed esc by mistakenly after that it never launched again.

you can connect via team viewer if you wish to :D

Edit : I told my frnd to download the game, he is using windows 10 too but even he is facing the same issue
Last edited by cygamer54 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

Dear Blade,
Even With Windows 10 i am getting DC several times, i use my Airtel WIFI connection, i am playing with the same connection from past few months, and i didnt faced this issue,
From yesterday onwards getting DC issue with same WIFI connection, after snowman patch came
but while i am connecting from mobile hotspot its working fine without DC.
May i know where things went wrong Sir,
So i can correct them.
if u say its my ISP connection, then i am using the same connection to browse, and to watch youtube and even download some office work. My ISP is working perfectly without a break.
Regards
Warrior.
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
thuglife2019
Memora
Memora

Post by thuglife2019 »

@Blade, Operating on 64 bit windows 10. Facing the same issue of auto dc @ client login screen. When i click on start it loads for 3 secs and autoclose the client.

Kindly help resolve this. There is no bug report in the folder. Tried restarting and login in again bt same issue.

This was working fine before the snowman patch update. Please help.

Regards,
Regards,
Karan!
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

I have pushed out a new client update to fix this issue. See if it works for you.

Note that on this topic, we have addressed only the game launch issues. Network stability or disconnection issues could be a different problem altogether. Please try out the new client and report back.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
walker222
Memora
Memora

Post by walker222 »

Scar game is working thanks
cygamer54
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by cygamer54 »

thank you, game has started for me now.. i will let you know if i face any disconnection according to the other guys problem here
but looks like my problem of game not launching have been solved
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

GM,
i am getting DC , AFTER NEW CLIENT UPDATE ALSO. after login my ID and Pass, i am able to launch char in TOWN and after 3 to 15 secs its getting DC....
Guys if u have a proper solution for me { if problem is with me , help me out to resolve this issue pls }
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

crownlessking wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:03 am GM,
i am getting DC , AFTER NEW CLIENT UPDATE ALSO. after login my ID and Pass, i am able to launch char in TOWN and after 3 to 15 secs its getting DC....
Guys if u have a proper solution for me { if problem is with me , help me out to resolve this issue pls }
Press and hold TAB and check to see if the Loss percentage increases. It might indicate network issue.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

Scar Sir,
As you told i pressed TAB and checked, { when i login , i pressed TAB is showed latency 52ms and quality GooD, and in 5 to 10 secs its automatically kicking me out DC..... at that time its getting like average then DC in 1 sec.
what should i do to rectify it ?
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

Scar sir now this type of message error is coming, now what should i do to work it fine?
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-27 at 7.52.49 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-12-27 at 7.52.49 AM.jpeg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

crownlessking wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:46 am Scar Sir,
As you told i pressed TAB and checked, { when i login , i pressed TAB is showed latency 52ms and quality GooD, and in 5 to 10 secs its automatically kicking me out DC..... at that time its getting like average then DC in 1 sec.
what should i do to rectify it ?
Make a video of the incident and send it to us. There is a difference between a network disconnect and server kicking you out. To be sure, keep moving around nearby creeps and send us a video.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.