Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Post Reply
publicspeaker
Memora
Memora
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am

Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by publicspeaker »

Hi GmOlly we Maniacs were gladly waiting for update and some updates were good and user friendly and some were horrifying. Coming to my suggestion please see and think of implementation.

1- Random spawn of Haumtz boss was an excellent update . I will suggest to do PK of God Boss Maps. Reason being over the years we see Quanto Dominating the server due to which many Temoz players have left server . Every now and then we see new people joining server who Indeed provide revenue to server but are not benefited out of Bossing maps. When the new joiners try to do bossing whole Old folks with whole there strength wip out new comers. Let pk be off in this maps for a period of 1 year and let new players also accumulate stuffs which indeed will gather crowd back in server.

2- Current updates don't support new comers . Gamemasters should apply the Business logic of jio. Provide service which are user friendly and wip out other rivals in market. There are rumors of people having higher option set and ess . Make option visible like other server and let taboo be over . This will bring old folks back. Non Pk in God Boss Maps and Item options visible to all will be a game changing strategy .

3 - People want to do Sr but there is no spot to do. Why don't Skyring 2 is created ? Let people do SR. It will ultimately result in woonz consumption resulting in woonz demand and again result in eshop.

Lastly I will say , server don't run because of existing players . Server run because of new eshopers . Make an open poll and provide service that eshopers want , wip out rivals of market and Enjoy.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Location: Hosur, Tamilnadu

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Gigantic »

publicspeaker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am Hi GmOlly we Maniacs were gladly waiting for update and some updates were good and user friendly and some were horrifying. Coming to my suggestion please see and think of implementation.

1- Random spawn of Haumtz boss was an excellent update . I will suggest to do PK of God Boss Maps. Reason being over the years we see Quanto Dominating the server due to which many Temoz players have left server . Every now and then we see new people joining server who Indeed provide revenue to server but are not benefited out of Bossing maps. When the new joiners try to do bossing whole Old folks with whole there strength wip out new comers. Let pk be off in this maps for a period of 1 year and let new players also accumulate stuffs which indeed will gather crowd back in server.

2- Current updates don't support new comers . Gamemasters should apply the Business logic of jio. Provide service which are user friendly and wip out other rivals in market. There are rumors of people having higher option set and ess . Make option visible like other server and let taboo be over . This will bring old folks back. Non Pk in God Boss Maps and Item options visible to all will be a game changing strategy .

3 - People want to do Sr but there is no spot to do. Why don't Skyring 2 is created ? Let people do SR. It will ultimately result in woonz consumption resulting in woonz demand and again result in eshop.

Lastly I will say , server don't run because of existing players . Server run because of new eshopers . Make an open poll and provide service that eshopers want , wip out rivals of market and Enjoy.
Because of Q dominance, T didn't leave server. Many old players of T left due to some of their personal issues. When some old people left, Temoz was broken apart into pieces lacking unity. Still now, T players are not United like Q and hence lose their confidence and they themselves feel inferior. Some of them try to spread rumors of 63 options set which doesn't even exist as verified by GM's.

God bosses are supposed to make players fight to get the drops. If there are no difficulties and barriers, the drops from God bosses aren't worth it. All the players have a right to claim for the drops and they do whatever they can to get them.

Moreover, you have to make your Gameplay strong and get a proper team to defeat Q players. They have a lot of experiance, gameplay, map awareness and they tackled through many T players, whom I heard were Dominant in the past.

Don't worry. Be confident. Nothing is impossible here. PvP plays a major role in the game and you have to make your PvP skills strong. You can not E-shop experiance and gameplay. Game is there to play and get experiance. Explore the game as much as you can. E-shopping will act as a catalyst to your gaming experience and awareness but it can not get you the experience itself as a whole.

The game can not exist only with E-shoppers. Non E-shoppers put their time and effort in the server. The flow of trade is only possible via them. They can get you the items you desire by exchanging your E-shop credit. Non E-shoppers do make E-shoppers better and you have to understand it.

A3 Returns server had an option to check the player's Set and ESS options. This key can be visible as a microscope symbol if you press alt and left click on a player.
I request Gamemasters to implement this option instead of PvP alert option which is of no use now. This option should make the player's Equipment (Set, Weapon, Ring, Necklace, Shield, etc.) and ESS options visible.

Moreover, I agree to your suggestion for Skyring 2 Map to be implemented. GM's have said that they will implement membership exclusive Skyring maps. If this hasn't made space in the Regular Skyring map, then we will ask GM's to make up a Skyring 2 Map.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 8 160]
IGC: Mage, HK, Archer
IGT: Temoz
publicspeaker
Memora
Memora
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by publicspeaker »

publicspeaker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am Hi GmOlly we Maniacs were gladly waiting for update and some updates were good and user friendly and some were horrifying. Coming to my suggestion please see and think of implementation.

1- Random spawn of Haumtz boss was an excellent update . I will suggest to do PK of God Boss Maps. Reason being over the years we see Quanto Dominating the server due to which many Temoz players have left server . Every now and then we see new people joining server who Indeed provide revenue to server but are not benefited out of Bossing maps. When the new joiners try to do bossing whole Old folks with whole there strength wip out new comers. Let pk be off in this maps for a period of 1 year and let new players also accumulate stuffs which indeed will gather crowd back in server.

2- Current updates don't support new comers . Gamemasters should apply the Business logic of jio. Provide service which are user friendly and wip out other rivals in market. There are rumors of people having higher option set and ess . Make option visible like other server and let taboo be over . This will bring old folks back. Non Pk in God Boss Maps and Item options visible to all will be a game changing strategy .

3 - People want to do Sr but there is no spot to do. Why don't Skyring 2 is created ? Let people do SR. It will ultimately result in woonz consumption resulting in woonz demand and again result in eshop.

Lastly I will say , server don't run because of existing players . Server run because of new eshopers . Make an open poll and provide service that eshopers want , wip out rivals of market and Enjoy.

Any update on my suggestion Game Support Team. See basically since last update there is drastic decrease in Temoz count . It's because we feel they are over powered by current strong side.

I would suggest T4 , H1 , H2 , H3 should be pk free along with certain changes. Suggested changes are below.
1- Considerable Entry fees to all those maps.
2- Increased boss Hp and higher boss damage. This changes will result in Increased in number of active player requirement.
3- As the maps will be Pk free , Drops will go to side giving more damage to boss. For this if possible make restrictions of Dual in those maps. Intention behind is to increase player count.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Location: Hosur, Tamilnadu

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Gigantic »

publicspeaker wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:58 pm Any update on my suggestion Game Support Team. See basically since last update there is drastic decrease in Temoz count . It's because we feel they are over powered by current strong side.

I would suggest T4 , H1 , H2 , H3 should be pk free along with certain changes. Suggested changes are below.
1- Considerable Entry fees to all those maps.
2- Increased boss Hp and higher boss damage. This changes will result in Increased in number of active player requirement.
3- As the maps will be Pk free , Drops will go to side giving more damage to boss. For this if possible make restrictions of Dual in those maps. Intention behind is to increase player count.
The drops from Maps H1, H2, H3, T4 are not easy as you think. If these drops acquiring nature is easy, then no use of playing the game. Player killing and defending is a strategic approach in the game and no one wants it to be changed. Keep your suggestion with yourself or Throw it away.

H1, H2, H3 already has an entry fee called 'bossing sceptor'. The drop rate in T4 is not high as you think to make an entry fee. The HP and Defenses of the bosses are more than enough for it. If you ever tried killing these bosses, you should have known. Everything is balanced now.

Whoever gives more damage win the boss?? Then obviously the party which arrives first in the map take over the boss. Then no work for your brain.

PK is involved in the game and it is the nature of the game. You have to use your brain to get the boss. You should have strategies and gameplay to play this game. Get all of this first and think of going for the boss.

Do arena war practice, get your gameplay strong and make parties, go for the boss. Make a party and just go for it, your equipment and ESS doesn't even matter. Fight till the end and you will feel the game. Don't leave your opponent to take out the boss.

If people leave the server, they think themselves inferior and weak. That's all....no more comments.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 8 160]
IGC: Mage, HK, Archer
IGT: Temoz
publicspeaker
Memora
Memora
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by publicspeaker »

Gigantic wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:38 am The drops from Maps H1, H2, H3, T4 are not easy as you think. If these drops acquiring nature is easy, then no use of playing the game. Player killing and defending is a strategic approach in the game and no one wants it to be changed. Keep your suggestion with yourself or Throw it away.

H1, H2, H3 already has an entry fee called 'bossing sceptor'. The drop rate in T4 is not high as you think to make an entry fee. The HP and Defenses of the bosses are more than enough for it. If you ever tried killing these bosses, you should have known. Everything is balanced now.

Whoever gives more damage win the boss?? Then obviously the party which arrives first in the map take over the boss. Then no work for your brain.

PK is involved in the game and it is the nature of the game. You have to use your brain to get the boss. You should have strategies and gameplay to play this game. Get all of this first and think of going for the boss.

Do arena war practice, get your gameplay strong and make parties, go for the boss. Make a party and just go for it, your equipment and ESS doesn't even matter. Fight till the end and you will feel the game. Don't leave your opponent to take out the boss.

If people leave the server, they think themselves inferior and weak. That's all....no more comments.
Temoz mein chutiye the , Chutiye Hai aur Chutiye Rahenge.
Tu wahi mage hai na jo Dex pe bossing karta hai taki koi pel na de. Aur forum pe war strategy ki baat kar raha hai . Kabhi Hamutz boss dekhna hai apandh jo mere ko puch raha hai ..?

Forum pe bakchodi kar raha hai bcoz no fear of Pk . Aur maps pe Dex se bossing . Tu batayega Hamutz boss kaise marte hai ??

Suggestions were to support current inferior side which they are indeed . Phir bakchodi kiya toh Tera Hatrel bossing bhi band ho jayega
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Location: Hosur, Tamilnadu

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Gigantic »

publicspeaker wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:23 pm Temoz mein chutiye the , Chutiye Hai aur Chutiye Rahenge.
Tu wahi mage hai na jo Dex pe bossing karta hai taki koi pel na de. Aur forum pe war strategy ki baat kar raha hai . Kabhi Hamutz boss dekhna hai apandh jo mere ko puch raha hai ..?

Forum pe bakchodi kar raha hai bcoz no fear of Pk . Aur maps pe Dex se bossing . Tu batayega Hamutz boss kaise marte hai ??

Suggestions were to support current inferior side which they are indeed . Phir bakchodi kiya toh Tera Hatrel bossing bhi band ho jayega
Blah! Blah! Blah! I don't know Hindi but I could sense some meaning out of it

I boss in dex because I don't have any other high damage giving weapons. I got dex from eshop to go for wars when I get time. I planned my move in a strategic way and I did not want to eshop paum. Till I get paum, I planned to boss with my highest damage giving weapon and made stats and passives accordingly and later buy paum when needed.

I was playing game more actively 2 months ago and due to some of my personal reasons I'm unable to play actively and when I get time I do H bossing to get my character loaded.

You were the one who started talking about Hamutz bosses. I gave you my strategies for the sake of currently sleeping Temoz and of course I wanted to be a part of it. But no time for me to come online nowadays. Follow it if you need or don't. My statements were not to offend you. But I got a little pissed when you didn't even try responding my statements given in the same topic.

No one are having unfair advantage in the game. People who have 9.5 Uniques, Unique sets, 140 ESS are full loaded and equal. Only Gameplay matters here. If you feel inferior, then why don't you aim for getting superior? You can of course try improving your gameplay and satisfy your desires of bossing.

I am against your suggestion for PK off in Bossing maps because it will of course make people more inferior.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 8 160]
IGC: Mage, HK, Archer
IGT: Temoz
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Location: Hosur, Tamilnadu

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Gigantic »

publicspeaker wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:23 pm Phir bakchodi kiya toh Tera Hatrel bossing bhi band ho jayega
You don't even have guts to come with your IGN...you will stop my hatral bossing? ROFL 😂😂
Even I can abuse you more harder with my language...but then If I do it, what is the difference between me and you (Who even fears to come with his IGN) Use your brain to get strategies to go for Ranias/ Hamutz bosses. No use of abusing me. Anyway, no one will give even a little importance for your dumb suggestions
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 8 160]
IGC: Mage, HK, Archer
IGT: Temoz
publicspeaker
Memora
Memora
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by publicspeaker »

Gigantic wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 am You don't even have guts to come with your IGN...you will stop my hatral bossing? ROFL 😂😂
Even I can abuse you more harder with my language...but then If I do it, what is the difference between me and you (Who even fears to come with his IGN) Use your brain to get strategies to go for Ranias/ Hamutz bosses. No use of abusing me. Anyway, no one will give even a little importance for your dumb suggestions
Dear first of all , no need to poke your nose in every suggestions made to GM. I consider it's freedom to everyone to make suggestions. You are no one to give your lame opinion on anyone's suggestions.
Secondly Don't come and Bark like a stray Dog at every new comment made at forum.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:39 pm
Location: Hosur, Tamilnadu

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Gigantic »

publicspeaker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:13 am Dear first of all , no need to poke your nose in every suggestions made to GM. I consider it's freedom to everyone to make suggestions. You are no one to give your lame opinion on anyone's suggestions.
Secondly Don't come and Bark like a stray Dog at every new comment made at forum.
If u have freedom to give your suggestions in a public forum, then everyone have freedom even to comment on your suggestions made. In your point of view, my opinion might be lame, in my point of view, your suggestions made was lame. I might have made a mistake by giving my opinion to people who aren't ready to listen to me. When you created this topic at the first, I thought to support you with some ways to counter Q who go for hamutz bossing everytime. Player killing is a part of this game and every classes are designed with skills/abilities made exclusively for PvP. Game creators and Game masters have worked hard to come up with these developments for PvP and you wanted their efforts to be of no use in bossing maps. So, I gave you my way of encountering your problem of Ranias/Hamutz bossing so that their efforts made don't get wasted. I did get angry once you decided to leave my post as it is, not even giving little preference to it. You should have explained your problem in detail and the feasibility of my opinion. Now, I won't interfere in your suggestions made.

You have to respond in an appropriate way to every comment made. You lost your senses and started abusing/ threatening me. I never wanted to start a fight but your responses given made me do it. Your topic title was "Important Suggestions to maintain public in server" included public in it and the public is free to participate in such comments.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 8 160]
IGC: Mage, HK, Archer
IGT: Temoz
publicspeaker
Memora
Memora
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:29 am

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by publicspeaker »

Gigantic wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:17 pm If u have freedom to give your suggestions in a public forum, then everyone have freedom even to comment on your suggestions made. In your point of view, my opinion might be lame, in my point of view, your suggestions made was lame. I might have made a mistake by giving my opinion to people who aren't ready to listen to me. When you created this topic at the first, I thought to support you with some ways to counter Q who go for hamutz bossing everytime. Player killing is a part of this game and every classes are designed with skills/abilities made exclusively for PvP. Game creators and Game masters have worked hard to come up with these developments for PvP and you wanted their efforts to be of no use in bossing maps. So, I gave you my way of encountering your problem of Ranias/Hamutz bossing so that their efforts made don't get wasted. I did get angry once you decided to leave my post as it is, not even giving little preference to it. You should have explained your problem in detail and the feasibility of my opinion. Now, I won't interfere in your suggestions made.

You have to respond in an appropriate way to every comment made. You lost your senses and started abusing/ threatening me. I never wanted to start a fight but your responses given made me do it. Your topic title was "Important Suggestions to maintain public in server" included public in it and the public is free to participate in such comments.
My main focus was to get Temoz back. Due to pk on No Temoz go for H123. Now after Global Notification Temoz don't Dare to Kill Rania's. If you try to understand my concept i.e Pk Free Maps and all . We will see Temoz will also participate and this can be seen in Forge.
titnawabb
Memora
Memora
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:00 pm

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by titnawabb »

Yes I agree
Airborne
Big Karterian
Big Karterian
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:11 am

Re: Important Suggestions to maintain public in server

Post by Airborne »

publicspeaker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am Every now and then we see new people joining server who Indeed provide revenue to server but are not benefited out of Bossing maps. When the new joiners try to do bossing whole Old folks with whole there strength wip out new comers. Let pk be off in this maps for a period of 1 year and let new players also accumulate stuffs which indeed will gather crowd back in server.
To get benefited out of Bossing maps, you need to be strong enough to face obstacles. New people also can gather together to equalize the strength of opponents. Stuffs can be accumalated by Eshop/Hatral bossing also. God bossing is not the only way to acquire stuffs.
publicspeaker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am 2- Current updates don't support new comers . Gamemasters should apply the Business logic of jio. Provide service which are user friendly and wip out other rivals in market. There are rumors of people having higher option set and ess . Non Pk in God Boss Maps and Item options visible to all will be a game changing strategy .
Current updates do support new comers. Adjustment of Stats/ Quick buy of Larcs of course has made advantage to new comers. People violating the ROC are the rivals of the market and they are taken care by Gamemasters successfully. Bug detection/ Anti-Cheat system in the game will easily detect bugged items and you don't need to worry about it. Non PK in god bossing maps will make the drops from the bosses worthless as they are easily gettable if PK disabled.
publicspeaker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am Lastly I will say , server don't run because of existing players . Server run because of new eshopers . Make an open poll and provide service that eshopers want , wip out rivals of market and Enjoy.
Server does run because of existing players. The older players did provide revenue to the server at one point of time due to which the server is running till now. They do need to be treated equally as no one got anything for free.
publicspeaker wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:23 pm Temoz mein chutiye the , Chutiye Hai aur Chutiye Rahenge.

Suggestions were to support current inferior side which they are indeed .

Phir bakchodi kiya toh Tera Hatrel bossing bhi band ho jayega
Your language itself shows your disrespect towards public.

You mentality of thinking people inferior is foolishness.

Threatening people for your own desires won't at all work out. This again proves you disrespective towards public.
publicspeaker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:13 am Dear first of all , no need to poke your nose in every suggestions made to GM. I consider it's freedom to everyone to make suggestions. You are no one to give your lame opinion on anyone's suggestions.
Secondly Don't come and Bark like a stray Dog at every new comment made at forum.
Suggestions are made in a public platform and everyone has a right to make a comment on it. It's freedom to everyone to make comments on your suggestions. You are no one to question the rights of people who give their opinion.
You bark with abusive language/ Threaten people and you say others bark. First of all, look into your attitude and see others.
publicspeaker wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:30 pm My main focus was to get Temoz back. Due to pk on No Temoz go for H123. Now after Global Notification Temoz don't Dare to Kill Rania's. If you try to understand my concept i.e Pk Free Maps and all . We will see Temoz will also participate and this can be seen in Forge.
Temoz will be back if people unite. It is not the game's problem that Temoz does not go for Hamutz bosses. Guts are mainly important to face problems and if current players don't have, then you can not do anything to get the boss. Your concept will only benefit you and some other anti- PvP people. It will not benefit the game and the work made to implement it. Forge is a source of essential items but god bosses are sources of rare items. You need to understand the difference between them and put up suggestions.

Lastly, players will see the comments made to your post and judge your type of suggestions made accordingly. :-bd
Post Reply