Character Selection Guide

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
‡Pain™‡
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Character Selection Guide

Post by ‡Pain™‡ »

I want the begginers to check this topic so that they can kill their confusion in selecting the character...

cutting the speech in short... A3 have four main characters
first one Warrior, Holy Knight, Archer and Mage.

I will introduce these chars in order, but first remember that you must not spam any other character and use abusive language. And if any one found guilty GMs will punish them accordingly.

kk now lets move on to char intros

1.Warriors - Warrior is a male melee character. Warriors are tanks of HP(Health Power or horse power;whatever) they are strong fighters who totally believe in hacking and slashing(too much gore). These warrior can wield one weapon at a time. They can use sword, spear and an axe. And they can wield sets(Armour, gloves, boots, pants, helmet) accordingly. Their movement speed is slow than the others, strong build body make them slower but also strong. They dont wear shields like Holy Knights. Kwaon the famous boss in the game is also warrior.

Strongness - HP bar, tanking
Weakness - slow speed

2.Holy Knights(My favourites) - Holy Knight is a male melee character.Are super defensive chars. There defence is much higher than any other char. Defence if increased in right proportion may go up to 24000(super defence) but if proportionated wrongly defence may go up to 60000(no one can stir u r hp bar)but then attack will be less. HKs are can wield two weapons sword and a mace( a blunt weapon usually used for beating n not cutting).HK's wield a shield with a weapon on the other hand. HK have two types of sets a magic(Sword) and a mace. Every HK player thinks of tightening the defense as HK have high def. HK's wield a shield with a weapon on the other hand. HK bosses appears in spiritual grounds with 2 type of hks a red n a white.

Strongness - Karna, Breath of Redyan, defence
Weakness - fast mp reduction

3.Archer - Archer is a distance female attacker. She is lighter, swifter(must go in the olympics) but of extremely less defence, but with the highest attack damage in the game. Archers are super aggressive and can pk anyone in one shot if of god level and in worse scenarios of GM level(like ThirstyArcher in sucker). Distance from the enemy keeps her safe n sound but the mob of enemies can be much harmfull. Archer are of faster speed and can avoid enemies easily.

Strongness - Mirage, speed, attack
Weakness - defense

4.Mage - Mages are female sorceresses known for magic powers and mp bars(great bars). They can carry huge amount of mp barrels for their magic skills.
One of the famous Magic skill is Strip blast. They have a higher attack damage but less than an archer. Mages can create parties(a group of 7 people which moves from place to place in a map killing creeps n bosses to gain experience) and can pan(Pantoti) them. Like archers they also have less defense and cannot survive in maps like Last Battlefield where HK bosses come. Rubella the main boss of the game is like a mage.

Strongness - Strip Blasts, speed (sedements)
Weakness - Defense

I think this is enough info for novices if u have positive critisim then plzzz reply or have any questions then plz ask.

Updates will added from time to time in this topic so plz be patient.
‡Pain™‡
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Disclaimer

Post by ‡Pain™‡ »

Please note- THIS FORUM IS NOT A COPY PASTE ITS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL SO AS PER THE GM SAYS YOU MUST FIRST SEARCH FOR THE TOPIC BEFORE PASTING IT

Thank You
Pain
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Character Selection Guide

Post by [GM]Scar »

You need not make any Disclaimers or Declarations. The Rules were enacted to make sure the work of others Copyrights are not violated!
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Hrtoin1
Memora
Memora

Post by Hrtoin1 »

Hi, Pain It's me. Can you tell post how to distribute skill points for all character class? Including non-elemental mage, magic elemental mage, mace Holy Knight, sword Holy Knight, blade warrior, axe warrior, spear warrior, bow archer and archer. If possible also post how to distribute skill points for all king of different class mercenary . My character in Sucker have wrong skill points that's why I want to know :)
Hrtoin1
Memora
Memora

Post by Hrtoin1 »

"If possible also post how to distribute skill points for all king of different class mercenary"
Err type wrong word .Not "king" but "kind". Of you success to install a3mania please teach me how to do it.
‡Pain™‡
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ‡Pain™‡ »

errrrrrrrrrrr i cant stand a word what u saying mate, plzzzz be more specific in asking kk??:mrgreen:
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Warrior Basic Stat Distribution

Starting Stats
Str: 30 Dex: 16 HP: 30 MP: 20

Introduction
Sex: Male, Age: 26
Appearance: Over 190cm tall, he has a very well developed upper body with muscles, sharp brown eyes & hair down to his shoulders, reticent lips and well tanned skin, all showing off his naturally born physique as a Warrior. He provokes his enemy with an imposing, dignified attitude. Status points are used to upgrade Str., Dex., HP, MP.

More...
As Master of close encounter Combat, Warriors use two hand Swords, Spears, and Axes as their main weapons. They can't equip shields for protection. HP & MP status automatically rise at Level Up.

Sword

+3 Str, +3 Dex
(at every level up

Spear

+3 Str, +3 Dex
(even levels )

+4 Str, +2 Dex
(odd levels)

Axe

+4 Str
+2 Dex
(at every level up)

Regards,
Mystique..
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Holy Knight Basic Stat Distribution

Starting Stats
Str: 30 Dex: 20 HP: 25 MP: 20

Introduction
Sex: Male, Age: 28
Appearance: He has a slightly Lean but solid body, short silver hair and a handsome face with blue eyes.

More...
His sword divides the wind... Using both combat and magic skills, the Knight offers most diverse game play among play characters. He is the most essential character in party play such as Clan warfare, Nation warfare, and Raid.

Blade HK

+3 Str, +3 Dex
(at every level up)

Mace HK

+4 Str, +2 Dex
(at every level up)

Regards,
Mystique..
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Mage Basis Stat Distribution

Starting Stats
Int: 26 Dex: 12 HP: 20 MP: 40

Introduction
Sex: Female, Age: 24
Appearance: Height of 170cm, with a very
glamorous and sensual body. She has red
brown hair, light brown eyes and a slender face with a cold smile, opposite to her peach colored skin.

More...
Her class is Long-range attack using the 3 basic elements of nature, Fire, Ice, and Lightning as the source of her magic strength.
HP & MP automatically rise at level up. Splendor and Unique skill effects never been seen in a MMORPG are to come.

Elemental Mage

+2 Dex, +4 Int
(even levels)

+1 Dex, +5 Int
(odd levels)

Non-elemental Mage

+2 Dex, +4 Int
(at every level up)

Regards,
Mystique..
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Archer Basic Stat Distribution

Starting Stats
Str: 30 Dex: 16 HP: 25 MP: 25

Introduction
Sex: Female, Age: 16
Appearance: Height of 165cm, yet fully matured but perfect body for an archer. She has bobbed blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and a cute naive face with shiny smile, just like a usual teenager.

More...
Her class is Long-range attack using a bow and arrows with 3 basic elements of nature, Fire, Ice, and Lightning as the source of her magic strength. She is perfectly balanced between strength and dexterity. HP & MP automatically rise at Level-up.

Bow Archer

+3 Str, +3 Dex
(at every level up)

Crossbow Archer

+4 Str, +2 Dex
(at every level up)

Regards,
Mystique..
Sabertooth
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Sabertooth »

All this is nice for a non- RB server... This server is not like that... We need to pump defense and kill higher map bosses asap. But if you have some other char to boss with. Then it doesn't matter.
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

he asked for Basic i provided it...in rb server its totally depend on one self hw he want his char to be build up...

n sry i dun hv ne date abt merci

Regards,
Mystique..
‡Pain™‡
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ‡Pain™‡ »

thx mystique for u r coorperation............................... :mrgreen:
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Nice explanation of all classes.
I would also like to add smthing to it.
1. Mages are fastest in leveling.
2. Mages are best for leeching.
3. Mages are good for hunting big mob of creeps due to their awesome area damage skills.
4. Archers are 2nd fastest levelers due to their range skills, high damage.
5. Archers can use skills faster than ny class.
6. Archers are pk machines upto epi 4.
7. Hk are meant for survival.
8. Hks are bit slow lvles but a good party helper as they can heal party members nd give kw nd shield to them to increase their atk nd def.
9. An hk with good game play can pawn a char of same lvl easily.
10. Warriors are also bit slow lvlers.
11. Warriors are also imp part of parties in due to their freeze power.
12. In epi 5 warriors are ultimate power.
13. Only disadvantage they have till epi 4 is that others dnt let them wear cruize.
14. In epi 5 they have uni skill due to which no one can remove buff of warriors.
15. Only warrior can ignore the bor of hk nd stone skin of arch.
16. High cruize gives 2.5x hit rate making warriors to do damage higher than any other char in given time.

Regards,
Nightmare
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Well said. But i think HK is the best class because he is a pain in the ass. People fighting against hk will tp after few moment. :p
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord