Collaboration

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Collaboration

Post by shree »

As the name suggests.
This is the A3Mania Poster contest and also the wallpaper contest.
A team of 2 will be selected and....

Here are few methods we can use:

1. One artist does the post work (eg. cutting out / choosing stock / choosing elements / concept / sketches / brainstorming ) while the other artist takes the cut out stock and starts putting them in to the composition and does the effects / blending. Pass the file back and forth for improvement in any area.

2. Both does the post work to get it done quicker. Decide on which artist does the composition first and pass all elements to him. The one without any elements starts creating effects or custom made elements that are suitable for the design. Pass the file back and forth for improvement in any area.

The best team [a team of 2 will be decided] gets some awesome prize may be the prize would be something unique or we can leave the prize section to the Gms.

THE JUDGES.
The Judges here arent the Gms its the forum viewers. they decide which poster gets the prize.so in turn the 2 guys who made the poster gets the prize :)

Regards.
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Re: Collaboration

Post by shree »

Ah !!
Forgot to mention
You can name your team and its allowed you leave the name of the team on the poster you made

Cheers
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Brr I sai me and shree should be a team =X. But then again, aren't we the only ones ?

*I will stand by you forever!*
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by shree »

Cmon guys.. Photoshop isnt that hard and its nt that Demented and I will be in a team lol.
use Gimp , use paint use which ever program suits you.
Sabertooth
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Sabertooth »

Count me in...
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by shree »

okay,,we got 3 ppl now
saber, Demen n me ..
cmon guys !!
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Shree
good one but it seems there r not enuf ppl who are good in photoshop.
Come up with smthing related to a3 that will get better response as everyone here knows the a3 game.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by shree »

Umm..

Okay..another Idea.

we need ppl who can write a 2 or 3 line story of the skills we use in A3 and after the story has been submitted Demented Saber and I would give a picture effect the best story gets the prize.

Dun we knw we all can write a few 3 liners for any skill we use ?

I ll give an example.

It was a cold night and redyan was almost freezing to death when a few kids thinking something up came up and started pelting her wid stones.Readyan was protesting at first untill a slight bigger stone hit her on the face..something happened, the skies grew red as if its on fire and balls of fire fell from the sky but was it the fires frm the sky or it was the anger redyan had eveolved into and thus Firefield was born.

Now what demented Saber and I would do is we ll depict this story into a picture or paster or maybe even a wallpaper.
Sabertooth
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Sabertooth »

wooo... first of all.. Nice story lolz.. Yeah the idea is good.. Little bit of imagination on both sides is all that is required.. Participation is must... People with Photoshop skills are welcomed as well as people with a creative mind... I guess Apple can come with the photoshop people...
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

My creativity is a lil on the lacking side =P. Hopefully, i can make up for it with my photoshop thing (can't say experience and/or skill because we are NOTHING compared to the real pro's x_x)

And yeah, didja make that story up ? Coz I have this feeling that I've read it somewhere...
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by shree »

I also read it smwhere :P
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

That is the story of redyan. Shree modified it lil bit for skill part. Although it is somewat 10+ pages long story but really nice story clearly depicting the root cause for this war between humans nd gods.

Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Check Guide section. As per the server rules i can't give link to other a3 sites as it will be counted as ADVERTISING. So i have posted the story in GUIDES section. Have a look.

Reco
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Reco »

PhotoShop has nthin 2 do wid the game i feel we must hav more of in game events
Sabertooth
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Sabertooth »

Events have to be taken on both sides. I found plenty members here and there on forums only. I don't say that no event on forums. Its just kind of showing your skill of. Showing you ability. As per I think, a long post is worthless.. People will scroll down to bottom, see the signature picture, and reply either +1 or good post. Who the hell cares or even would come to know he hasn't read. Every part of this forums, web is a piece of creativity. This templates all over were boring and dull. But, getting your heads to work made it damn attractive. I know you play game and will surely recommend the In-game event. But as per me, It should be done at both sides.