PvP Tips for Hks !!

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

PvP Tips for Hks !!

Post by maximus »

Hi Guys...i was recently asked to post a hk PvP guide by some of my frnds..n since i also stated that ill try postin the guides for all the classes...here is an addition to my efforts...!
I again request all of u to feel free n giv me suggestions n share watever u feel like is worth sharin.. !
n kindly dnt flame me or bring out so many mistakes :D ... im also a noob going thru the same process of learning the game as every1 else.. !!
I also feel that Hk is one of the best chars to Play with if u want to learn smthn bout PvP or gameplay...Its been a complete pleasure for me to play with one ...
I hope u find this guide worth it ^^ ... !

NOTE: The hints given are with referance to players fighting each other of equal lvls... And also with equal grade of sets n weapons...
i have given these tips keeping in mind that all the players on the server do not hav a Unique weapon and g10 set...
therefore this guide is applicable most of the tyms for every1... ^^

GENERAL TIPS:

1. Nvr chat while PVP

2. Use F1 and F2 to pot(This avoids typing 1111 or 2222 when u press Enter by mistake)

3. Know ur opponents strength

4. Know ur weaknesses against ur opponent

5. Never underestimate ur enenmy... (May sound familiar but this is actually very vital)

6. Carry atleast a set of Larcs...

POSITIVES:

1. HEAL(THE BEST OF ALL SKILLS)

2. HAVE GREAT BUFFING ABILITY

3. CAN IMMOBILISE OPPONENTS

4. HAVE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF HP AND MP

NEGATIVES:

1. OVER DEPANDANCE ON BUFFS

2. DEPENDANCE ON HEAL CAN SOMETIMES CREATE CASUALTIES

3. HUGE CONSUMPTION OF MANA(MP) WHILE USING SKILLS

HK's against Warriors:

HK's against warriors can be the most boring encounters of all.. HK's more often than not beat Warriors simply because the warriors cannot remove ne of HK's buff which is the biggest bonus a HK runs in with...

1. Buff urself and go forward

2. Put reduce and warat(Warat can nvr be removed by them)

3. Put BOR and fight the warrior and when the HP bar is half or near half heal urself.. Warriors can nvr counter this... But beware of Cruize warriors... U need to remove his cruize as soon as he puts it.. It is very much possible coz U can see when a Warrior is putting Cruize.. It is preferable to put Reduce on him as this will reduce his attack dmg as well... If u don't have good accuracy and u r against Sword warriors who have good Magic evasion then put Holy Weapon on them...

4. Nvr ever fight when the cruize is on... It deals a lot more dmg than u can expect as ele dmg is only that can get through BOR

5. If U r getting all messed up anywhere between the PVP then Razz the warrior and take a short break so that U can rethink...

6. If he is doing lots of dmg , then the only way out is :
RAZZZ- BONEZPA STRATEGY!!!

a. But on BOR and Razz the warrior
b. Stand back and start doing Bonezpa
c. Continue doing it as long as U can get down his HP down by atleast 20k.. Don't prolong this as ur MP will burn out soon...

Only spear warriors can counter it or ne warrior with a good spear... But if u can use Lightning shield and heal ur self while doing it then U can counter is as well... And another important thing is "U need to have a good sword"

Most warriors give up when U start doing it as they know they will loose for sure... And they get very very frustrated... :ymdevil:

Hk's against Archers:

This class is the most difficult to beat for a hk among all other classes if the stat distribution n passive distribution are made acordingly by the archer..On a Rb server such as this the Hks can simply keep huge HP Bars n then Fight an Archer..but this will compromise the attack for a hk...though u will be easily capable of tanking the archer n go n hit him in order to eventually defeat him..
Inspite of all that ..some hks who dont want to compromise on their attack and hence dont keep high bars..and who face ghrasat archers may find these tips usefull for them..

1. DO NOT BUFF URSELF.. YES DO NOT BUFF URSELF... Coz Archers have freewill... They will remove ur buffs even before U can reach them.. There by U r wasting precious MP...

2. As soon as U see the archer Razz him... He will try to freewill and get away... Use Razz again and reach to him... Again trying to get away??? U know what to do... Razz... I know this takes out a lot of but it is worth a lot... Land atleast a couple of shots on him..

3. Start Using BOR when the archer is hitting...

While doing 2 and 3 U need to Pot HP... Don't try to heal as U'll let the archer run away..

4. Remove Mirage with shield...

5. Try as much as possible to Razz and hit the archer...

And don't forget to pot for MP... U may nvr know why u r unable to razz him... It is more often thn not coz of the MP... (I've done it many times myself X_X )

6. When U find ur Hp to be less than half ur max capacity then start healing and hitting.. U may get stuck sometimes while doing this as the archer will be hitting continuously... Then U need to pot for HP and hit the archer...

The chances of A Hk with low bar winning against archers is somewat 50-50 coz of their high agility... But if u can use the skills well and are fast enough then U can win against them... But always see to that U have the mirage removed...

HK against Mages:

Most important to note... Mages are very fragile when their HP absorber is taken off...

Same as with Archers... But here U need to remover HP Absorber... And the moment u Razz.. Before the mage can Freewill and escape U need to put Warat.. Mages can nvr remove it... As we all know Mages have sad defense.. This will further reduce it.. thereby U can get atleast 50 dmg more on them...

But there are a few problems here

1. Blood Mages: I hate Blood Mages coz they carry huge amounts of pots and do insane amount of dmg .. ~x(

But at the same time their agility(Hitting rate) is damn sad... We need to capitalize on that... If u remove the HP absorber it takes some time for them to put it back on and hit their spell... So.. While this U need to put ur BOR or Shield on... So that the dmg will be reduced... After this they try to freewill U.. While they try to freewill , U need to remove the HP absorber and hit atleast a couple of shots...And the cycle will be repeated.. A tough job.. But once mastered can be done easily...

2. Run and hit mages: All hate such mages....

But at the same time they waste a lot of MP on doing this... Sedi and hit takes out a lot of MP... U can always heal dmg as they hit Stigma on u... It is imperative that U don't use BOR as it sucks up ur MP without landing a single shot...But Shield may be useful if the mage is hittin some Elemental magic skill such as fury on u..Nevertheless , Just heal..
They will come near U to hit SB when they see U healing urself... This is the time to razz, remove Hp absorber and hit...
Even if they dont come near U to hit a SB they will soon loose their mp coz of Sedi n Hit...
So in any case they will be in Ur range n ready to get razzed...

HK against another HK:

The most boring encounters of all.. I call it the pussy fight... Most well matched encounters go on till time ends... ^^

U need to be extremely fast fingered... Else u r giving an extra advantage to ur opponent

1. Buff urself...

2. Remove the opponents buff... When U see the opponent without shield or BOR.. HIT!!!!

3. Be wary of the MP... Pot initialy and then start healing urself... It is important to pot for HP in the beginning coz of 2 reasons:

a. U get u know the opponents damage..

b. U get to know How fast ur opponent is..

Once u know how good ur opponent is then U can play accordingly...
Though i feel that on this server all the Hks maintain a bar huge enough and thats y the dmg is pretty less...so u wont need to pot in this case..ull hav an idea of the opponents dmg as it is..
So this tip bout the pottin is mainly if ur Opponent has a considerable amount of dmg on u...

4. Do not buff urself unnecessarily... I've seen a lot of HK putting breath every 5 secs... BOR lasts for 15secs... Just concentrate on removing ur opponents buffs and putting ur buffs when he has removed it...

NOTE: Use larcs for all important matches... As the opponent wud always do.. Don't think abt the Wz which u have to waste... Think abt the result...

HAPPY PVPING!!!(Provided Arena is open =)) )

If u need ne more clarification then post it here... I'll be glad to offer answers... ^^
Last edited by maximus on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Immortaldead
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Re: PvP Tips for Hks !!

Post by Immortaldead »

ty da
u rock!
IGN ---> Immortaldead
IGLVL ---> RB12 165
IGC ---> Holy Knight
IGKH ---> Hellbourne

< My nAm3 Is d3atH > > iMmOrTaLd3aD >
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Lol...u shuld've been the one posting these tips..ur gameplay is also insane :)

\m/ \m/
rohitsinghania
Kelledeegs
Kelledeegs

Post by rohitsinghania »

nice tips i will use them 4 sure :P
IGN: Burningwater
IGT: Quanato
IGG: hogwarts

not active in game any more :)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Lmao...saalon ... y are all of u who hav good gameplay of ur own commenting on this >,< ...i know im noob..but ive shared everythn i know :)

\m/ \m/
Lichthammer
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by Lichthammer »

v nice post obli....finally u r utilizing ur time insted of lying arnd idle... :p
bt neways surely nice post keep it up
IGN - Lichthammer
RB 11 lvl 165
IGC - Mage

IGN - Lu
RB 11 lvl 165
IGC - Holy Knight

sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

ty for d tips...
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

ty fr d tips, i'd mk sure nvr to use them :P

a petty suggestion, always play 1st 2 mins as trial, mk ur strategy aftr analizing ur opponent n dun keep a fixed strategy
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

He He dead..u hav to come online in order to use them.. :P ...so..u CANT use them :D.. !!!

Neway...thnx for postin a suggestion..i would like every1 who wants to share nethin feel free to do so :) .. !!

\m/ \m/
Policeman
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Policeman »

MAximus............NICe giudes.........

REquest u to post warriorsszzz................

And another request to all KB players post stats distributing till rb 12 for all the classs........ :)
I Am Policeman
Temozian Even after DEaTH
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Policeman wrote:MAximus............NICe giudes.........

REquest u to post warriorsszzz................

And another request to all KB players post stats distributing till rb 12 for all the classs........ :)

Bro ill be completely true to u by stating that i hav never played a warrior :P ...so ill try my best to make a guide for a warrior..but it wont be as detailed as the ones for a hk n an archer..but ill try my best.. !!

As for the stat distribution.... there are many kinds of stat distributions for all the rb's...and it actually depends on wat kind of char u want to make ...ill try making one for u asap :) !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

easiest guide fr warrior
get uni spear n skills
buff urself
left click on opponent n keep ur fingers on f1
u or opponent dies
THE END :P :P :P

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Hmm...Well..there may be somethng more to it :) !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

ya, rebuff urself too

Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias