A3short story

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: A3short story

Post by maximus »

Its Rabellu ... and we are wrking on Gaia And Thea right now..After that comes Rabellu ... the last tym we were hitting it we were getting all 0's...i mean it was some kinda event the gms had..rabellu wasnt able to kill ne1....so almost the entire server was hitting her..but 0's... and eventually Most of us tped or dced.. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

bt eventually we killed dis rabellu n orbit piked up d heart of rabellu drop :|
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

i guess Heart of Rabellu is also useless right now :| !

\m/ \m/
sachina
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by sachina »

One day will come when we will go with Gm's on a trip to kill rabellu and some good uniqs atleast from here
;)
We need Gm's asistance to kill rabellu.Gm shouls have event at midnight for Good bossing it will be Good most player offline that time but it should random event So player dont know about the event and donnot complain in future about the event.Gm should not consider RB. Last time Gm took God bossing was full ferocious KH.nvm that time i didnt join the game but I cam to know from Roshan aka Christiana he was a part of it.He had screenies too which amazed me.
.......Hope Gm will take us tooo For God bossing :-bd :-bd
IGN:-Image
IGC:-Mage
IGT:-Forever Temoz
Please click on Eggs :)
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

sachina wrote:One day will come when we will go with Gm's on a trip to kill rabellu and some good uniqs atleast from here
;)
We need Gm's asistance to kill rabellu.Gm shouls have event at midnight for Good bossing it will be Good most player offline that time but it should random event So player dont know about the event and donnot complain in future about the event.Gm should not consider RB. Last time Gm took God bossing was full ferocious KH.nvm that time i didnt join the game but I cam to know from Roshan aka Christiana he was a part of it.He had screenies too which amazed me.
Amen !!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

sachina wrote:One day will come when we will go with Gm's on a trip to kill rabellu and some good uniqs atleast from here
;)

LoL this was a gud godbossing event.. I was on rb 0 76 lvl legendary warrior Rb.. event selection criteria was the best.. Gm kai rocked :)
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

we dnt need GMs to kill god bosses just lil more rbs dats it... i dunno y u ppl keep begging GMS to help to kil god bosses :|
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

no1 is begging them..we are ASKIN their Assistance..thats it.. its all bout ur perception bout the whole thng.. !

btw i too thnk we can do it on our own...n we will do it.. :) .. !

And Suvo..he was tokin bout the latest event which happened with the gms regarding the God bossing.. !

Although in the latest one it was a free for all event and every1 from the server was there to kill rabellu... but he is true in mentioning that once we all khmates..only Æ’ero... went wid the gm for God boss killing..but that was quite back :) !

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

rituel wrote:we dnt need GMs to kill god bosses just lil more rbs dats it... i dunno y u ppl keep begging GMS to help to kil god bosses :|
Retards like u forget, what they have done in their past..... EVEN u(Luna) use to BEG GMs for organizing GoD Boss event and u use to ask them for giving u GOD mode for killing God Bosses..... And now u are blabbering on others wishes.....

we all know u are 1 of the highest RB char in this Server..... but others are not as high RB as u and neither they have time to stay online 24 hrs......

Stop Being such an HYPOCRITE......... X( X( X(

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Yea yea yea..>kick Luna's fat ass..Go go go !

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

are ppl change as dey lvl up n gain experience like i hv changed fr d better !

and whats a hypocrite ?
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Hypocrite

• A person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

ohhh lolzz..... seriously man.. m nt professing smthing dat i dnt hold... i killed a god boss wid d help of friends... widout any GM help... no god mode... no xtra stats nthing.. just plain rb 12 aura 5 lol.. dats y i think wid few more rbs out we wil b able to kil other god bosses too we just need GMs to release d rbs
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Temme...... u never asked GMs to help u for killing God Bosses or Asked them to conduct an event for taking selected number of people for GoD bossing !!!!

if others are asking for the same y do u poke ur nose in between !!!!

U acted like a Hypocrite, by calling others as Beggars......

rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

m nt calling oders beggers... i m saying y begging wen u can kill bu ha ha ha..... uhm....

i poke my nose in between coz i gt d god damn right to do it... u gt a problem wid dat go take it up wid d GMs...!

every1 cries fr a god bossing event.... bt nw i dnt want it... lol ! if asking d GMs to take us fr god bossing ingame like 2-3 days back n here m saying different den tell me..