Why Mage?? All Must reply..including GMS

anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Why Mage?? All Must reply..including GMS

Post by anilxplod »

@rosted. . . . and wat abt ur bossin powers tht also u wil show us na in jan. . .
4 sirple boss at 1 tym in 1pot rite ? ? ? and al 4 wil die rite ? ?
as u said us so plz prove tht . . . .if u thnk so u cn . . . . :-bd bst wishes frm ma side coz u gona need ths ha ha ha ha. . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

viperboy
Khastol
Khastol

Post by viperboy »

roasteddragon wrote:@unstoppable

Ur on...just wait till jan have the fking exams going on

@mikee

this is not kamal

@ROmantiqmage

I dunno whether i've pvp u or other mage (i dont remember).but i owned that mage with 28k pots
Kyler i am Sure u might have definately killed Roma many times in arena.. The reason is that Roma has kind of been a research lab for me for dmg testing stats testing psp testing.. more over i keep changing my stats in Roma for pvp with dex,pvp w/o dex,pvp wit g10,bossing, war with dex ,war w/o dex.. What i mean to say is when ever i change my stats passives i call archers for testing in arena,sumties i tell bout testing sumtimes i dont.. and those archers are amongs my trusted frens only(like u) and that time i die numerous times, no record at all.. But i had seen myself, wit Roma(with particular settings) and myself was quite shocked to see that mage can kill archers and warriors non sedi by only staffing.. then i decided to take Rb12 for Roma and then after that didnt set those psps n stats again.. but will try it again very soon
IGN - Modsoul, Romulas
M0D I$ Ur G0D !!
Messenger Of Death
Legends Live Forever
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

Mage has the best skills in this game there is no doubt about that. Teleporting from one spot to another its so cool isn't it-I mean when you think about it no other game (MMORPG) actually has that. But flying beats everything :P .

And this advanced Hp absorber thing is cool too. Its like no other class can beat the vitality of a Mage. For example you put as many points as possible in a hk(or warrior) to his Hp and mage. You will see that the mage will be short of some 2k hp points. Cause I think with a hk you can get a maximum HP bar of 22k(?) for the current rb system and you can get your mage's Hp to at-least 20k. Plus she has the advanced Hp absorber which actually makes it as if your HP has doubled (i.e from 20k to 40k) Plus when you pot @20k hp you lose about 3-4k pots I think but if you pot with a 40k Hp bar you lose like 10k pots for just a single press of the button :P . I think you can accept that the advanced Hp absorber reduces 70-80% of any damage dealt on you and has a low mana cost-long lasting-unlike BOR.

So with proper stats and everything mage can be a better bossing character than an archer plus better pvp char too.( even though she was made to be the bossing type) And I think not many have experimented with the new Epi5 skills I mean it could be very help full in doing letter Ws so many skills poison etc etc. @ range 10 I have never seen any Uniq-skilled mage use them. I'll have to buy n check it myself :P .

I dunno but I still belive archer with proper game play with proper pings can beat any class w/e stats. And the arena is so small range 9 weapon just with the chaser on is enough to beat mages I feel. Yet I shouldn't talk about pvp much cause I am less experienced.
roasteddragon
Manteedaigg
Manteedaigg

Post by roasteddragon »

@Mod

Like i said i dont need ss or neither i remember whom i pvped :) and not saying that mage has not beat archer in pvp?!?!

But have u thought this whenever u call a archer for pvp he's passives are generally for arcehr vs archer..So u might have been able to defeat him.. think abt if he changes passives solely for archer vs mage(whatever condition match it might be like dex non dex etc) then again the archers will win..

@Rituel

yeah but u can't explain the fact that if mage has virtually 40k hp bar y she's not able to tank rebulla or any other god boss other than ES?!?!..That's the reason i raised the question whether hp absb works only when mage hits or gets hit !?!?i'm not sure cause i dont play mage but in the event server i could tank rebulla with 40k hp bar :)

@unstoppable
don't worry all u r dreams will come true .!!have patience!
Last edited by roasteddragon on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

lol rabellu removes any skill you wear skills are useless against rabellu
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

@ritual dnt try to explain him re he just dnt want to understand. . . . . wil c ths 1 on 1 . . .m waitin
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

=)) =))
:-bd

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P