Video Recording of PVP (Inali Vs Maverickxxx)

No Non-Game related topics here.
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Video Recording of PVP (Inali Vs Maverickxxx)

Post by Maverick007 »

Dear all Maniacs,

As per the rules of the PVP we had yesterday, the video recording of all the matches are to be posted to claim the bet prize. As no premium item was to be used, video recoding was justified. Hence, Inali to claim your prize you have to post the videos of all the three matches by 10:00 AM (IST) today (02-May-2011) or else it would be considered that you have used Premium items and the result is deemed to stand cancelled. You have been given enough time of minimum 8 hrs to streamline and post your video. No other requests would be considered as people can edit their videos as well. If you are unable to post the video, the match will be scheduled again on the day u specify with same rules and regulations.

~Signing off~
Maverickxxx

P.S: requests like I have no time because I am employed (as begger etc) will not be considered. So stay away with it.
Last edited by Maverick007 on Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Remember my name.....
.....You will be screaming it later !!~
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Re: Video Recording of PVP (Inali Vs Maverickxxx)

Post by Maverick007 »

It's 01:30 PM and already more than 12hrs passed and no video has been posted. So, it is assumed that Inali has used premium items and was not able to edit the video.

Mr. Nitin don't come up with excuses...As per rules and regulations of the match items will be delivered to the person only after the video is posted. Ample time was given to you to post the video.

Hence, the matches are deemed to be cancelled and are to be rescheduled again.Come up with a proper date and time again, I am ready for the matches.

Supporters of Inali and Enemies of Maverickxxx can continue to flame the topic and keep it alive.

P.S: ORBIT you are requested to transfer my stuff to Maverickxxx again as the matches are cancelled. Power cut and all, I am not here for the excuses. Please return the stuff immediately as per the rules and regulations.

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Last edited by Maverick007 on Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Remember my name.....
Orbit
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Orbit »

@ Mav

Sorry, but m not taking anyone's side ...but truth is Inali Called me @ 8 am n told he got powercut at his place ....n this thing i told u @ time u loged in game ..

+ Inali offline... let him cm online if he failled to provide Video take stuffs ...

i dont hv ne profit or loss ..in ur bet . i just want to be fair....

Let Inali cm online ..u talk to him only :|
IGN :Bravo
IGC :Warrior
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

@ Above

So you are telling that he is having powercut since yesterday night till now......
=)) =)) =)) =))

And as per our discussion u were telling that he is converting the video...Another big LOL....

10 mins video, likewise 3 videos. Hence, a maximum of 30 mins is required to post the same. If you are not taking his side, what is this. Apply ur greymatter and tell 13 hrs is not more for a guy to post videos. And in Pune, you think there will be a powercut for 12hrs. WTF are you expecting us to be....!

Now, whatever may be the case , I do feel that he has edited the videos and I am not ready to share my prize. Please do return my items immediately.

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
Orbit
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Orbit »

@ mave

ill w8 till 6 pm.... if he didn't post video ...ill cm online return both of Ur stuffs...

Bye bye mania
IGN :Bravo
IGC :Warrior
umaycomein
Memora
Memora

Post by umaycomein »

@ mav

i hope u have used fraps and if u record at 60-70 fps .... the game runs at a higher fps ... 1 min video is almost equal to 300 mb
so 30 min is almost equal to 9 GB ... and now if u downscale it it takes approx same amount of time .. but to retain the quality we need to keep it in HD(720p) quality... so again HD quality in 30 mins is 500-700 mb.. and uploading this much takes a lot of time .. also if the pc restarts the upload is cancelled !!

y don't u get it straight that you have lost and forget your stuffs ... and yes let me add to it ... the bullshit of rules and regulations ur giving .. u can keep it to ur self .. and there is no point pressurizing ORbit.. he is just a referee and was there for ur sake !! and he will do what is fair and square !!!
Inali
Asshole
Asshole

Post by Inali »

MavrickMr No.1 Phattu
pls stop gving excuses its heights now.

check this video...u will cry fr ling long...doesnt matter me

i wont it

thanx
"LOOSERS CAN NEVER LEAVE CRYING"(This 1 for u Mav.)
Attila
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Attila »

@Nitin ek bar bas A or S daba diya hota! We could have seen ur build and PSP :P :D

Attila
RB 11 A5
ThE ScOuRgE Of gOd™
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

@attila...
=)) =)) =)) :))
Gameplay matters more than stats and psp,no use of stats and psp when u don't know what to do. \m/
Last edited by CA_Harsh on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
Attila
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Attila »

i've never seen any archer pot like Inali ra always kept his bar at full :-o not that i've seen many but most would let their bar atleast go to half so... :D

Attila
RB 11 A5
ThE ScOuRgE Of gOd™
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

Thts also gameplay....he wud be hving a small bar..... :-bd
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

zzzzzzzz dex matches sux.....not much gameplay neither mch build needed for it except precision.

Gameplay & build both matters most wen on non-uni matches.

anyway gud that the nab lost........i never saw him won against any1 wen i used 2 play except his big big talks :P
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Simple formula.

Pray for better latency for your character and worst latency for the opponent.

Seriously, there is no gameplay in this match.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

[GM]Blade wrote:Simple formula.

Pray for better latency for your character and worst latency for the opponent.

Seriously, there is no gameplay in this match.
+1

yup, u are rite.... Latency plays an important role in such matches....... Matches whould be Non-uni... at that time Passives come into consideration....... moreover if both are using full g10 with G10 weapons..... Match can become more Exciting !!!!!
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)