Scar. Please check my suggestions :)

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Scar. Please check my suggestions :)

Post by Krait »

Scar since you are the developer here so requesting you to check these out once and consider if they can be done or not. Ok so here it goes :)

1) Implement some mercy quest where mercy will only get EXP or implement some mercy card which will give mercy some EXP. Make mercy cards available only in event map (Forge of Egonyl).

2) As you know Mark of Rubal price is quite high so peoples hav stop buying God Mode larcs, Aseupone and all and 5 MORs are really costly to buy just larcs. Since you have taken Korean server files i know you wont change it to the healer NPCs as they used to be but atleast you can lower the price to 1 MOR for larc.

3) Since Sidhe is being opened soon please fix the bugs with the god bosses other than ES because they never die even if u leave 20 archers afk on it.

These are just the suggestions that came into my mind for now. Please post a reply if you can consider these Dheeraj :)

Regards

Krait!~
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Scar. Please check my suggestions :)

Post by [GM]Scar »

Rune of Fortune is ready for Merc EXP. It still requires more testing so its better that we add it with Sidhe update.

There were few bugs with the Forge of Egonil maps which caused too many Marks to be dropped and according to our analysis, the prices for the Larcs are fair enough considering the number of Marks in the server.

Sidhe update is still to come. Boss killing scenario will be different.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

Well actually there are marks but pplz sell it in really high price. 110-130m per piece. So thats y suggested about the larc thing. But am eagerly waiting for the rune :D :yahoo:
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

Roflmao
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Roflmao »

shaan can u elaborate wats rune of fortune
IGN-Rofllmao
IGL-Rb12 lvl 165
IGKH-HolyRetards™
IGC-Archer
»Not Active Ingame But Partially Active in Forums»
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

Well am not sure what exactly and how much EXP it will give to mercenary but can tell you that it is an item which upon right clicking gives EXp to the mercenary only.

But Scar is Scar.... Maybe he is planning some stuffs to craft the rune and use the rune in Sidhe healer NPCs :P
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

dood
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by dood »

Krait wrote:Scar since you are the developer here so requesting you to check these out once and consider if they can be done or not. Ok so here it goes :)

1) Implement some mercy quest where mercy will only get EXP or implement some mercy card which will give mercy some EXP. Make mercy cards available only in event map (Forge of Egonyl).

2) As you know Mark of Rubal price is quite high so peoples hav stop buying God Mode larcs, Aseupone and all and 5 MORs are really costly to buy just larcs. Since you have taken Korean server files i know you wont change it to the healer NPCs as they used to be but atleast you can lower the price to 1 MOR for larc.

3) Since Sidhe is being opened soon please fix the bugs with the god bosses other than ES because they never die even if u leave 20 archers afk on it.

These are just the suggestions that came into my mind for now. Please post a reply if you can consider these Dheeraj :)

Regards

Krait!~

Good suggestions i second these and thanx Scar for considering the suggestions made by Shaan(b33ch) and for being more active, reminds of old days :)

IGN: - Yuckfou !!

Fou got Yucked!!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Rune of fortune will be a nice implement.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord