Woonz Making Tricks for New Players

No Non-Game related topics here.
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Woonz Making Tricks for New Players

Post by Rainbow »

Hi,

I find some new characters, running around behind high level and a5 people asking for woonz for RB, stuffs, etc etc, saying they are new and dont have woonz.

Well, happens :)

I was also new to this server once...But I found the trick to make woonz and A g7 set without any hassle and anybodys help.

Step 1) When you are rb0, dont worry about any Set or a high level weapon, till you reach 130 level. Be lvl 130 first. After lvl 100 spam the GP quest, use any plain set that you can find in carode or C1 and any plain weapon...make it lvl 5 if you have to.

Step 2) After Lvl 130, go to Nivea Canyon...TOP LEVEL...
Avoid the 2nd and 3rd Level, as creeps are tough at rb0 and no good set. Even PK'ers are there !!!
Just kill Ewellea, that are there at TOP Level...They drop g7s...in this way you will get good drops also, which you can sell and you can make a g7 set for yourself.

Step 3) After RB1 repeat the same step, make bar min 3k and you can then try out the non range creeps on 1st, 2nd & 3rd level...Try out bosses, if your set has some options like Crit Evasion, Evasion, Magic Evasion. But what the heck...try them anywayz :P

Opinions may differ... ;) but it is better to make our own set and woonz rather than running after big level players and asking them for woonz or set.

My G7 kit lvl 5 was ready by the time I reached RB0 Lvl145 something. BTw...I made my g8 maxed kit as I reached rb 3...and was on it till rb8. Saved all the woonz for future RB's!!!

So be patient and play the game...If you are in hurry...well there is always ESHOP :))

Regards
Rainbow
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Re: Woonz Making Tricks for New Players

Post by Gon »

btw this is a trick... :-?
ya Story or journey of Rainbow in Mania!! :ymparty: =))
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
ankurmathur
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by ankurmathur »

abe rain bache ki jaan lega kya :P
Kyoshiro
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Kyoshiro »

+1 , now you are high lvl, so guide us more... tell us more... wat all other options? :P