League Match

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Chatsification
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

League Match

Post by Chatsification »

Dear Admin,

So i have been thinking about this event since a long time, however was unable to frame it properly until now.

I have managed to get a brief idea about the event and would like to share it with you all.

This will help or try to make this server more interesting.

League Match :

Temoz vs Quanato

Minimum Requirement : RB 12 A5
Every Day for a specified time

Introduction :
In this event, Town players of each town will contest for drops, pvp kills and monster kills. Every drop, kill( both monster and pvp ) will earn specific points which gets updated time to time everyday.

In a way, both the towns will contest for earning points, and the winner(town) takes the price after like every week.

The contest will look like a league table, where each column has equal number of importance in gaining that extra point.

This will create energy, excitement, competition and will evolve creativity of the players.

I like the sound of League Table in A3 :)

I hope you can make it more innovative and creative from here on.

Regards,
IGN - Tzar ; Aurhyon ; Rupture
IGKH - Akatsuki ; Sharinghans ; Fightclub
dood
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: League Match

Post by dood »

Chatsification wrote:Dear Admin,

So i have been thinking about this event since a long time, however was unable to frame it properly until now.

I have managed to get a brief idea about the event and would like to share it with you all.

This will help or try to make this server more interesting.

League Match :

Temoz vs Quanato

Minimum Requirement : RB 12 A5
Every Day for a specified time

Introduction :
In this event, Town players of each town will contest for drops, pvp kills and monster kills. Every drop, kill( both monster and pvp ) will earn specific points which gets updated time to time everyday.

In a way, both the towns will contest for earning points, and the winner(town) takes the price after like every week.

The contest will look like a league table, where each column has equal number of importance in gaining that extra point.

This will create energy, excitement, competition and will evolve creativity of the players.

I like the sound of League Table in A3 :)

I hope you can make it more innovative and creative from here on.

Regards,
Since when your brain started working. =)) =)) Sounds nice idea though. :D

IGN: - Yuckfou !!

Fou got Yucked!!
Chatsification
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Re: League Match

Post by Chatsification »

For me to be more fresh, please dont bug me :P
IGN - Tzar ; Aurhyon ; Rupture
IGKH - Akatsuki ; Sharinghans ; Fightclub