ARE GM SUPPORTING BUGGERS!!!!!

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

ARE GM SUPPORTING BUGGERS!!!!!

Post by Mandi »

Dear GMs,

certain discussions are making round in both towns, which are as below:

1) There are players, who are using a high level ESS, just like the ones used by the GMs, as a result of which they get a very high damage on players.
2) There are players who are using a special element imbued weapon, which has extra elements just like the GMs are using.
3) These people are using Speed Gears and the GMs know about it and still keep quiet. I also felt this Speed Gear effect many times in war, where the bar suddenly drains away and the character becomes sluggish, with just 2 or 3 people hitting.

Inside the game people discuss it in PMs and ally chat. So I decided to raise this issue with you.

At Sedhee We use to Tank 2 archer W/o Skin n Now (Shlokaa,Clay,Deathwalker,Especia,Tharcher,Cassandra*, Hotbabe, Gravitation.. etc) are giving Damage like anything....! Even Most Of them Dnt have 130 Ess...
Once we Went h2 Map With 2 Parties n there There was Non of these resent... at a sudden Deathwalker arrived n Killed 11 Temoz Players Like anything Its was like 2 shot Per Kill for him... & everyone was like WTF
>>Shlokaa kills any archer At 1 Shot .... Man we r not 1 shot Kills(His Damage Increase n Decreased) -_-
>> Especia Tanked 8 Archer NON Dex (Impossible ) n killed 2-3 of them
They Say Especia n ol are Friends of Gm So Gm Dnt Take ny action to them...

>>Darm sm Peoples of Quanto says That " PLEASE USE BUGS TO WIN"... I really wanna Say (W T F) Dont U have GP "INDIANHERO"
It has ruined your Server reputation & most of the peoples have left the Game... there is No Fun in the Game left...

We are playing this game for almost 5 Years but never Saw a paum 30% Mounted 63 ele...
If that kind of Stuufs are yet present ingame... then i wonder they might have high eles on Rest wepon n Set also..::::: Can i also have 1 set i ll pay the amount u ask for :P

Still I Just wanna say this overall losers are not those Who left Game.... Loser are those Who used Unfair Means to win :)

GM SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO SAVE SERVER DIGNITY & RE-ENSURE THAT SUCH KIND OF THING DNT HAPPEN AGAIN :)

PEOPLE WHO FEELS THE SAME CAN POST BELOW :)
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Re: ARE GM SUPPORTING BUGGERS!!!!!

Post by Gon »

:-\
I Dont think so is it true..... :-?
Harsh and his mates are perfect in pvp and etc things that not mean they are using kind of SG and wepons so this kind of type blames are useless, no use :(
Shlokaa killing 1 shot and especia tanking 8 char at ND thats ROFAL salo maroge kya yeh sab bhakwas hai
Mene ni dheka es type ka wepon kabhi :ymparty:
LOGO ka Kya Hai ,Logo Ka Kaam hai Bolna :p
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Mandi »

For Aargon :)

Do 1 thing that Make a char at "T"

if u got stuufs or go tank then @ sedhee :) or any of the Q member who wanna knw that They using bug :) Please make a char at T and Play againt them :) i Bet u cant tank 1 arrow of sholkaa ND :)
n Dw will Rip ur Soul out @ dex...!!
Attachments
Av Bol :) 63 ele paum 30% mouted :)
Av Bol :) 63 ele paum 30% mouted :)
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by A3_Legend »

So much problems still playing !!!
:yahoo:
=))
~x(
:((
:ymapplause:
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Mandi »

@Samir :)
1) why did SK posted a Vid of Especia Damge?

2) Bitch please mavrick(65k) Stats? nakie n puch puch

3) Screeni of Paum is above get Sm Spec its 63 ele (30% mounted)..

4) Kindly FO :)

5) If Dare Please Come H maps w/o them... all T will Come

6) Kindly again Fo We Told These peeps not to use Bugs that why they Shifted :(Frindly pvp was goin on T VS T n Especia killed 3-4 archer that too on xbow boots withing 2-3 WD... we asked him not to use unfair means to win... so he became the Hero Of Quonto n u peeps started licker his ass... and therefore Avenger Went Q... taddaddaaa =P )

Please Mav i think Nisarg was the Real owner Now new Owner RC dealed? Maki Chain ki Paisa jama kar raha hai Nisrag Rc me char deke?
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Buddy, to be honest...its not use posting anything over here.
Whn the GM can ask ppl to either play or leave whn this concern was raised....that says enough.
I remember whn people called Profox a bugger, GM checked that char thoroughly and banned it during that duration. But whn sm1 says the same about the chars you mentioned, no ban, no check.

Why bother posting such stuff here. Even with that 30% mtnd paum, the GM's will turn a blind eye. (PS: GM's said that only they can have 30% mtnd G9 uni weapons :D).

And whoever said its our fault that we died to DW.. Kindly keep ur opinion to urself. We ain't newbies who started this game in the past day or 2. We know normal damage and we know the bugged one too.

Secondly, why are people only pointing towards a select few that bugs are being used? Because they aren't blind to this fact.
Why no one says anything about any other Q char?

Anyways... its idiotic to even say anything about them cos no action would be taken.

Cheers :)
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Interesting!!! :))
Graviton
Memora
Memora

Post by Graviton »

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight's entertainment! I only have one question. Where are the buggers...
Hai Me Graviton (Gravitation :D)

Do you want to know why I use a Cler or a mace? Arrows are too quick.
You can't savor all the... little emotions, which you see in their last moments, people show you who they really are when they die.......
So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them are cowards? Everyone ....

Fcking Avengers On KOS ....Kill Tharcher, Cass ??....You think you can put Avengers on KOS and just walk away? .... Seriously????
All I see in your post are false accusations....a way to hide your noobness....what I infer from your post is that "Plz yaar wapas aajao H1 H2 H3 nahi ja pate tumhare bina" :D ..too much dependent on our skills...

Noobness is a Disease ..its very common these days and I see you ppl are infected by it... Guys Lets leave this wars between town Temoz Vs Quanato ..lets find a cure for this disease ..we gotta save these ppl ..they are sick they need help..

Btw I was just beginning to have fun and u guys ran like puppies..crying :D

Well Said Maverick
"IF dare come widhout dem fr H maps..r u crying to us not to take them in party ? or begging to them not to cm for H maps? plz let Temoz enter ? =)).. plz be a man..we never told lyk dat whn dey were in Temoz..stop making fun of urself..atleast stop making fun of Temoz."
The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.
Bhai Ek bar pyar sae meko bol dae te yaar tu mat khel..tu aata hai toh hamari phat jate hai ..Maa kasam game khelna chod deta :D .

Calm down, Kids... Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
Bas Ek do batoo ka bura laga ..Modi ko president bana diya aur mera nam Gravitation rakh diya.

I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm here to hunt you. I just... I came here to thank you. I wanna thank you for turning me into the beast that I am today.
Thè Ñèw ßè㧆 in †hè †owñ™

Graviton

goastruman
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by goastruman »

Dear Mandi,

I'm Playing Mania from 5 years.
I took a very long time to learn though,
When Especia, Gudiya , Caly and rest were in Temoz,
I never Died in 2 shots, I was Tanking Especia + Tharcher
ND at Sidhe without Stone-skin, I never Died from 2 Shots.
Tanking is a Skill, Noobs need to learn it.
If your Dead in 2 shots, It's rather your Defence is low or
you are a big noob, So stop blaming on Others.

i never said anyone using Bug,
Some people say Even Ekalavya is Bugged, But
it is just your game-play.

Thank You n FO

IGN:- Luxareo, Ekalavya, Nopower, Ascension etc..
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Mandi »

@ Mavrick

As Per You :
"IF dare come widhout dem fr H maps..r u crying to us not to take them in party ? or begging to them not to cm for H maps? plz let Temoz enter ? =)).. plz be a man..we never told lyk dat whn dey were in Temoz..stop making fun of urself..atleast stop making fun of Temoz."

I think U might know the Difference between Challenge n Begging I challenging not begging Bitch please u dnt worth it :) u r a licker & You alwayz lick there ass
or u knw that u will get pawned W/o them?

@Gravitation :
You Call ur Self So Called.... "Beast" Then Why dont U Come PVP or 1 on 1 anything Frap On? With any HK of Temoz? Scared getting Caught or Loose?? T alwayz Wait for peeps like You for bet( FRAP ON )
Seriouly u dnt worth it...
@Eka :
Kid please dont bark I ll bang u head :P Cant se image above?
Q went for Summer Vacation when they were in T...
KINDLY NOTE N REPLY SM SENSE :

So much Of Support for Q ass lickers of these Peeps : Please "IF U GOT GUTZ" COME WITHOUT THEM For QUonto peeps :: U will Come to Knw ur AWKAT

I Can TANK 4 Archer On SKIN n 2 W/O SKIN ... n Kindly i pawned u 3-4 vs 1.. " Noob" Words Suitz to you :)

But I cant Be ESPECIA WHO TANKED 8 ARCHER N KILLED 3-4 OF THEM .. CANT KILL PLAYERS AT 1 SHOT LIKES SHOLKAA.... CANT TANK WHOLE T @ SEDHEE THAT TOO ON HEAL ONLY (GRAVITATION : TANKED ALL OF T BEING IN MY PARTY @ H1 THAT TOO ON HEAL).. CAN IH OR ACCRESION* DO THIS?(NOW LICK HIS)
CANT KILL 11 PLAYERS ALONE @ H2 LIKE DEATHWALKER... STUUFS DONT FALL FRM SKY SO ALL OF THEM GOT 130 N FULL MAXED "UNLIMITED CREDITS?"

@EKA

CAN U TANK 8 ARCHERS? GUTZ? BEING FORTUNE CHAR ALSO???

IS THE REST TEMOZ SAYING IS IMAGINARY?
HellUnleashed
Memora
Memora

Post by HellUnleashed »

Mandi when u knew that these ppl use bugs y do u came H maps wid them when they wer in T??
Where was ur dignity and Guts at that time??
From the SS that u posted of lvl15 Paum it clearly indicates that u ppl knew abt it..then y did no1 of u stood up against it??
Fact is U are Nothing but Just a Beggar. Everything is Fair for u untill it works in ur Favour. no matter whatever it is Bugs or 30% mntd weapons. U didnt Raised ur Voice untill that thing Backfired.
HellUnleashed
Memora
Memora

Post by HellUnleashed »

I Still Remember it CLearly That U wer the First 1 to laugh @ Q ppl When they Complained abt Use of Bugs in h3. And Now Crying and asking Gms to b Fair??

Payback is a Bitch.... always keep that in mind..
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Mandi »

@HellUnleashed :
HellUnleashed wrote:I Still Remember it CLearly That U wer the First 1 to laugh @ Q ppl When they Complained abt Use of Bugs in h3. And Now Crying and asking Gms to b Fair??

Payback is a Bitch.... always keep that in mind..

Please NOTE : My Point No 6)
Mandi wrote:6) Kindly again Fo We Told These peeps not to use Bugs that why they Shifted Frindly pvp was goin on T VS T n Especia killed 3-4 archer that too on xbow boots withing 2-3 WD... we asked him not to use unfair means to win... so he became the Hero Of Quonto n u peeps started licker his ass... and therefore Avenger Went Q... taddaddaaa =P )

I THINK U MAY READ WHAT I WROTE :D