REPEATED ABUSE ON FAMILY MEMBERS DESPITE WARNING !

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

REPEATED ABUSE ON FAMILY MEMBERS DESPITE WARNING !

Post by Weise »

Respected GM Blade,

Please recall our conversation on abusing from noob chars.

Here is the person again taking my family's name and using intolerable language despite banning.

If you do not ban the IP & all the chars of this player, it would be unfair on part of the people like me who do not abuse back and keep reporting to you.

A strict action against one of these will prevail discipline and fear for action amongst these people, in the absence of which, even people who are not abusing back shall create noob IDs and keep abusing. If you ban a noob char ID, it doesnt matter clearly, as the person is creating a new ID and abusing.

'These people are clearly challenging you by breaking your rules again and again, if strict disciplinary action is still not taken against these people, it will lead to each and every person in the server abusing 24 x 7'

Hoping for an IP & all chars ban this time.

Thanks,
Weise / Madame / Wukong
Attachments
Abuse.jpg
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: REPEATED ABUSE ON FAMILY MEMBERS DESPITE WARNING !

Post by Weise »

More family abuse screenshots for you GM.
Attachments
Noobcharabuse02.jpg
Noobcharabuse01.jpg
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

I cannot consider these chats as a violation of abusing policy. I would be considering a ban only if it's a direct verbal abuse.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Ak47
Memora
Memora

Post by Ak47 »

maxie was telling about his love story with a girl to his friends in shouts...it dsnt means he was abusing somebody??? can u show any abusive language in ur screen shots?? you are just doing showoff of your name by posting screen shots which has no abusive language. & your are telling to GMs to make new rules according to you! you just said to Ban full IPS lol... :D :D
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

lmao this was epic .... number of post shows how many ppl he has started to abuse who are actually abusing him back, and he is just crying for parental abuse where he abuse on parents , religion and community , he think he is eshopper so he can order blade to do n e thng he want :-? btw GM any one u bann according to policy is respect but my group will abuse any one who do parental abuse to us, we are not known for our patience of posting ss and waiting weeks for action , rather we prefer to abuse back, we appreciate u doin ur job promptly for the eshoppers do consider tht we have also done serious eshop in the past. thank you