GM chck this out

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

GM chck this out

Post by Antiasslicker »

though i posted same thing in reply i thought making new topic would b more comfertable for u to see ....

here is the reason y ppl abuse this cheapster.... as u can see jynx had open a shop to sell stuff , and when shout was made for same this is wat this cheapster replied from his other char ... check ss and thts the begining... like i said we tried posting on forum bfor also but things slip out from ur sight and some time take weeks for u to take any action, and we are here to play not to get abused for weeks so we will reply abuse by abuse , seems fair enough for us for now !!
Attachments
this is y he had to put marker on his ss of jynx abusing
this is y he had to put marker on his ss of jynx abusing
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: GM chck this out

Post by [GM]Blade »

Reply abuse by abuse will not help. You will end up getting banned for it. As I have mentioned here, I have to refer to the chat archival to make sure that the report date is not older than the recent ban and that's the reason why it might take longer for me to take action on a particular report. I don't care about markers. If you abuse, you get banned. As simple as that.

Account banned for 2 days according to the Abusing Policy.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

ok thank u for the information on process will keep that in mind ;) :) your decision is accepted n respected ty
pranaykiller
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by pranaykiller »

He he HE HEHEHE EH HE
Whats Joke ,
Who make policy . when i abusing from tigerboss , u banned me 6 -8 month this time where go your policy ..
Please Give me Answer and you Need proof i Show you.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

This is all bullshit.. Q peps talk too much and this is the end result! We got full of abuser in server !
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord