When Abuse becomes a habit !!!

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

When Abuse becomes a habit !!!

Post by Tomriddle »

Dear GM,

I am writing this post in hope that you will make abuse policy more strict, cause your policy is not affecting abusers, who are making it a daily drama. Abusers forgetting the rules implemented by you and making aggressive abuses again and again cause they know if they abuse they will be released soon. So i am writing in hope that you will make this abuse policy more strict by increasing the ban period.

In the below posted Screens, IGN:(i) Netis (ii) Argonian & (iii) Novasky abused me and if they can still abuse like this after seeing many of their own town mate ban, i am really doubtful whether they have any fear on your implemented Ban policy on abuse.
Attachments
Argonian and Novasky Both Abusing
Argonian and Novasky Both Abusing
Argonian Abusing
Argonian Abusing
Netis Abusing
Netis Abusing
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Re: When Abuse becomes a habit !!!

Post by Juscallmeargo »

abusing is other thing,and in this SS kutta doesnt means tht they are abusing u?
and when u ppls say for AUKAT what was tht?
maximun T players saying "AUKAT HAE TAB WAR MEY AAO"...
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
D71
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by D71 »

i dont think so that "KUTTA" word is abusive.... :-?
harshuniyal
Memora
Memora

Post by harshuniyal »

Really ban for saying kutta? Such kiddos in T
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Weise »

Tomriddle wrote:Dear GM,

I am writing this post in hope that you will make abuse policy more strict, cause your policy is not affecting abusers, who are making it a daily drama. Abusers forgetting the rules implemented by you and making aggressive abuses again and again cause they know if they abuse they will be released soon. So i am writing in hope that you will make this abuse policy more strict by increasing the ban period.

In the below posted Screens, IGN:(i) Netis (ii) Argonian & (iii) Novasky abused me and if they can still abuse like this after seeing many of their own town mate ban, i am really doubtful whether they have any fear on your implemented Ban policy on abuse.

@Tomriddle - GM Blade is not capable of taking action against certain set of people - Netis/Argonian are 2 of the lot. Despite posting the abuse by them from noob characters as well as bringing family names into between, GM Blade clearly gave a deaf ear to the unacceptable abuses by these people and gave lame excuses not to ban them.

Though all my chars are unbanned now, I do not feel motivated enough to log into the game despite having spent considerable amount of money - the reason is that I can take the entire server alone, i.e., sabki akele marta hu as usual but when the game admin himself starts acting like a jerk and stops executing the rules made by himself, the game and the server becomes a joke !

This was just one of the aspects. In addition, I have informidable evidence of GM's partiality, i.e., extra stats/PSPs have been given to people but I'm not posting anything here simply because its a common knowledge for everyone that Blade is doing partiality by not banning these people. Now Blade believes that I've already done my part of eshopping and wont be doing any further, he is showing favouritism towards people like Netis/Argonian despite their clear cut violation.

I could have very well posted the evidence here but it will be just another addition to the set of partialities done by this partial GM Blade - so worthless. Not really going to make any further posts on the forum also till the time GM takes action against these abusers, which I'm sure isn't going to happen.

@ Gareeb pariwar ke bacho - Cry baby rage ! :D
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Weise give us a proof that i made noob char and abused u?
Dear GM u can check my IP and all chars details..
Give me a proof BIG MOUTH mr.weise,that i abused u from a noob char,if u don't have proof then don't use anyone name unnecessary..
Last edited by Juscallmeargo on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
harshuniyal
Memora
Memora

Post by harshuniyal »

as usual nonsense form Weise.
Gms are strict on enforcing rules on players, the very first time I abused was Weise and my char got banned within hours. and one of my account in which char name Sunita was made is still banned.

This weise is a kiddo. \m/ not even worth abusing.

Regards,
Harsh
Truth
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truth »

Weise-
I am writing this just to tell you what you mean to the whole server. Your true value in and outside game is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.
First of all,
After having played the game for more than 3 months you did not understand the rules of conduct in the game. You have been abusing players for a very long span of time. I am not in support of Argonian or any of the abuser. Using the word "Kutta" is far better than what you used to shout in GAME.
There have been innumerable incidents where you have used words like "Randi""Lund" etc... (I dont to use such vulgar words)
To be fair, you were/are and will be the most vulgar person the whole server has ever seen.
After all of this, you want GM to not ban you?? In one post you mentioned that "You never abuse back"
LOL...this is the most pathetic of all post the posts on this forum.
Rishabh, get that right into your mind.
Everyone in the server is not GAREEB, it is just that people don't spend on games. It is their personal choice. Not your's. Just because people dont spend in-game you consider them POOR??...You are a disgrace to the whole human race.
And if GM made his policies even strict... you will have a permanent ban :))

If you have spent a considerable amount(as you have mentioned), why don't you play the game with the true game spirit.
Abusing players and rebuking GM for his policies and decisions is not GAMING. I feel it is your personal life that you are unhappy with.

Also, after so many bans you know that you have no respect in game and thats the reason why you stopped logging in. Got??

You have been disrespected so badly(all because of your abuses), that you cant even face people.

One more thing, if the server has become a joke to you why dont you stop bothering about this game and whats going on inside it.

You said-"you can take the entire server alone"....what??? You dont have enough courage to PVP with any player and you can take the whole server ALONE???

Rishabh, first learn to act. Its the failure of proper guidance and education that couldn't teach you how to act in society. Well, I must say, go in some rural area and look how they behave. Atleast they have better sense of what is right and what's wrong.

Give respect and take respect. If you cant do that, its better that you stay away from the game and forum.

Truth.
Truth
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truth »

Tomriddle-
You want GM to ban the abuser (s) for saying KUTTA???.is that so??
Let me tell you this game is only for adults (18+). If you are an adult, act like one. Stop acting like a kid.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

@ Truth

Its all starts from small abuses. Tell me one thing, how can you define truth? Every one has their own version of truth! :-bd When you are replying @Weise you are saying to give respect and take respect. How you know that saying "Kutta" "Suar" wont violate peoples respect position? And in next post while replying me you said "Kutta" is not a abuse!! :ymapplause: Don't encourage people by saying that if you are 18+ you can say "Kutta" "Suar" etc. slangs openly and it doesn't mean abuse. Can you say these words to your friends with whom you are angry? Or your relatives with whom you are unhappy? If you say yes, i have nothing to say more. But if you say because its a game and i can do whatever you can, you are making a big fun of yourself. \m/

@ Juscallmeargo

Its a game. Treat it likewise. Making victory taunts is another thing and using slang on others while you have a stronghold at a particular point of time is another thing. You are forgetting that. :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Weise »

I like the way all the poor kids are burning especially this poor baby Perfectstorm ! Rofl ! You are talking about pvp ? From past 6 months none of the players deposited bet stuffs fully ! I have 15 tickets of 12 165 chars in last 30 days I played - did any1 get a single ticket of mine ? Show me !

You talking about respect ? Respect from whom ? Beggars like you ? Who just burn at me because they are poor ? I have respect in life from the people I want and who are classy and rich- poor graphic era kids talking about respect ? ROFL.

More than that, I have money ! Baby I got the power :D

Always I have raped the entire T alone and I've done enough of it and you all know !

@Harsh Uniyal - the reason why I do not comment on you or your char is because you begged me in 5k and in whisper to take your call - I still have SS! Tu gareeb bacha hai Dehradun ka :) tere jaise 100 Ki family paalta hu Mai ! Ja beta 1 char to bana ;). Teri itni maari hai game me Aur shout me, GM se bhi pilwa dia tuje Thapar khake ban hua tha fir aake whybanme char bana ke ro raha tha =} Abhi tak hasi aa Rahi h muje. Ja bache paise Kama Aur apni maa ko galat dhandhe se nikal Ab Aur ro.. Baaki baatein mere Dehradun aane pe - Bach ke rehna re baba Bach ke Rehna re ;) Teri video dalunga is forum me

Graphic era wale bhi Bach ke rahe :P

Chalo gareeb bacho Aur ro ke dikhao mere is post pe- pata chale sabko kiski Gand me Abhi tak Jalan ho rhi h

Fir thode dino me tumhari Marne aaunga
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Weise »

Truth wrote:Weise-
I am writing this just to tell you what you mean to the whole server. Your true value in and outside game is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.
First of all,
After having played the game for more than 3 months you did not understand the rules of conduct in the game. You have been abusing players for a very long span of time. I am not in support of Argonian or any of the abuser. Using the word "Kutta" is far better than what you used to shout in GAME.
There have been innumerable incidents where you have used words like "Randi""Lund" etc... (I dont to use such vulgar words)
To be fair, you were/are and will be the most vulgar person the whole server has ever seen.
After all of this, you want GM to not ban you?? In one post you mentioned that "You never abuse back"
LOL...this is the most pathetic of all post the posts on this forum.
Rishabh, get that right into your mind.
Everyone in the server is not GAREEB, it is just that people don't spend on games. It is their personal choice. Not your's. Just because people dont spend in-game you consider them POOR??...You are a disgrace to the whole human race.
And if GM made his policies even strict... you will have a permanent ban :))

If you have spent a considerable amount(as you have mentioned), why don't you play the game with the true game spirit.
Abusing players and rebuking GM for his policies and decisions is not GAMING. I feel it is your personal life that you are unhappy with.

Also, after so many bans you know that you have no respect in game and thats the reason why you stopped logging in. Got??

You have been disrespected so badly(all because of your abuses), that you cant even face people.

One more thing, if the server has become a joke to you why dont you stop bothering about this game and whats going on inside it.

You said-"you can take the entire server alone"....what??? You dont have enough courage to PVP with any player and you can take the whole server ALONE???

Rishabh, first learn to act. Its the failure of proper guidance and education that couldn't teach you how to act in society. Well, I must say, go in some rural area and look how they behave. Atleast they have better sense of what is right and what's wrong.

Give respect and take respect. If you cant do that, its better that you stay away from the game and forum.

Truth.

Rofl- such lengthy post for someone who means nothing :/

On a side note - 'Baap baap hota hai Aur beta beta - game me bhi or real life me bhi'

'Mai tera wo baap hu jiske baare me Teri ma ne tuje nai btaya' kyuki wo Biki thi :D

Ja gareeb bache agli baar Meri zayaz aulaad banna :P

Zada mat Rona :P

Your dad,
RS
Truth
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truth »

Tomriddle-
I didnt say KUTTA is an abuse. I said its silly to ban someone for using KUTTA. Understand the difference. Thats all.

Weise-
You are a dumb guy. Its not money that provokes you. Its the failjre of your parents who couldnt guide you on the right path. And talking of PVP-you just show off!! Whenever someone comes with deposit(Eg. Vulcan) you have only one thing to say- BYE ROO GOING OFF..

Thats all what you do ALL THE TIME.
You have respect from those who are rich and classy??? Go wash your face and look yourself in the mirror. I feel you are frustrated with your personal life and thats the sole reason for you talking about rape even on forums. :))
And for the rest of what you have replied makes no sense

CRY FOR YOUR DEFEAT EVEN ON THE FORUMS.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

I don't find these chats abusive and targetted at someone specific.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Where to find the abuse policy? can anyone share the link?