Weise parental abuse - Calls my dad a Beggar

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
WeiseAbuser
Memora
Memora

Weise parental abuse - Calls my dad a Beggar

Post by WeiseAbuser »

Hi gm,

Weise is abusing my parents. My dad's name is Manan is he is calling my dad a beggar. This is totally unacceptable. Please issue a permanent ban on all his characters so that he is reminded of how it feels to involve the name of family members.

Please check the attached screenshots.
Attachments
WeiseAbusing.jpg
Truth
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Weise parental abuse - Calls my dad a Beggar

Post by Truth »

This the true fact about WEISE
An illegitimate person always feels that every other guy he meets in game and in real life is an ILLIGIMATE KID as he is. He is a POOR kid who lives on streets. And now that he has spent the total earning(charity that was given) of his earlier 5 generations in the game, he feels sorry and is in rage by the feeling of getting banned every now and then. Just to meet his personal satisfaction, he spent all his money, just to be RICH and FAMOUS atleast in GAME. That's the true fact. I feel pity for you WEISE, but being poor and illegitimate isn't a crime. So don't curse yourself. Having 3 fully loaded characters makes you feel proud??? Having some billion WZ makes you feel proud??? :)) Just because you could NOT achieve it in real life.
Stop barking at people who better in terms of MONEY, FAME, RESPECT, EDUCATION, HEALTH etc... in game as well as in real life. :))
SO YOU BETTER CRY ON YOUR LUCK OR SHUT YOUR VULGUR MOUTH....POOR ILLIGITIMATE SON. :))
Last edited by Truth on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

as my name is dragged over n over o guess ill say my hello to forum, manan here and i dont have any known or unknown kids yet , so if u r doin this for my property forget it =))

p.s. dusaro ko itna gareeb wahi bolte he jine khudke ameer hone ka sabut dena padta he :yahoo:
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

LOL .. who is this WeiseAbuser??? :D
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord