Who is making IMPOSTERS?

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Who is making IMPOSTERS?

Post by forever »

Guys,
It has always been my very aim of finding the one who scammed me or the one who makes imposters and takes scams the hard-earned stuffs. I thought to write this post a few weeks ago, but I think this is the perfect time to write it.

Screenshot 1- This screenshot was taken when we had war in GP, we always have WAR, anyways I was chatting to Darkcelilc aka Ymir regarding my slot in KH. Anyways, that's not the matter look at how he uses "HIS" instead of "IS". I have noticed many times that's it is his cliché to use HIS for IS.

A few moments later an imposter is seen PREFECSTORM. He uses the same cliché as DARKCELILC or YMIR did. My senses told me that he is the one who scams everyone. Anyways I thought lets try sending whisper to Darkcelilc and Ymir but there are offline.
That's an evident proof that he is scammer.

Again today, an imposter named ACHEROCKS is seen and SO I tried sending message to YMIR or DARKCELILC to see is he the person. And this time tooo he is offline
I feel this is enough to justify that YMIR or DARKCELILC are the real scammers. Nothing more to say.

Darkcelilc- that's ur reality..admit it
Attachments
I tried msging him bt he is off frm both char.
I tried msging him bt he is off frm both char.
Imposter shouts with the same cliche
Imposter shouts with the same cliche
Darkcelilc using his cliché
Darkcelilc using his cliché
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Who is making IMPOSTERS?

Post by [GM]Blade »

Scammers will always be present as long as there are players who play with their eyes closed.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

From a experienced player it is expected that he will detect scammers. But players started recently may not immediately detect these frauds. So, they may suffer the consequence.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
dashingsamagra
Memora
Memora

Post by dashingsamagra »

very well judged bro nyc work gr8 job keep it bro ........and shame for d players who make imposters and cheat new players