issue ID:[#295415]

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

issue ID:[#295415]

Post by hitesh18 »

Dear GM,

Regarding Issue ID:[#295415]

Please note that it has been more than 4 days and still my issue is not resolved neither I have got any reply. I am not able to play coz of no stuffs, so would request you to keep it on priority and help me in getting my stuffs back.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: issue ID:[#295415]

Post by [GM]Blade »

Hack and Item recovery issues will take time for investigation to complete. Please be patient.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

Post by hitesh18 »

Dear GM,,

Please note that its been 8 days and still my issue is not resolved, would request you to resolve my issue and help me in getting my stuffs back.
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

Post by hitesh18 »

GM,

How long can it go???? U said it will take time but how much time?? It has been more than 15 Days since i have raised a dispute for my stuffs and still my issue is not resolved, neither any reply?????Please check in to it asap.....!
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

Post by hitesh18 »

Dear GM,

What kind of a partiality is this you have replied almost each and every issue, but regarding my ticket not even a reply, please note that it has already been more than 20 days since i have raised a dispute. For which u said it will take some time, but can you please tell me how much more time will it take??? I am not able to play because i do not have my stuffs.

Please be fair for each and every one, as this game is not played by 1 or 2.

And request you to please solve my issue asap.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

This is not any kind of partiality. There are thousands of deals that happen in the game every day and it's very hard for us to investigate such issues and recover items. Please be patient and wait for a reply.

If you don't want to wait, try taking more care to secure your account.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

Post by hitesh18 »

Dear GM / Blade,

I am sorry, I was just tensed and worried for my stuffs. I had no intention of hurting you by this post. If i did unknowingly i am once again sorry for that.
hitesh18
Memora
Memora

Post by hitesh18 »

Dear GM,

Please note that it has been more than a month since i have raised a dispute and it is not resolved yet, last time you replied to my ticket was 14 days back and i have also all given the information what you have asked for, and i was said that you will need 48 hours time to respond back to me, but it has already been 15 days and still my issue is not resolved neither any reply from your side. Please note that I am not able to play because of no item, I have not given so many years to the game just like that, so would request you to look in to it and solve it ASAP!!!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

I feel that it's a waste of time for me to look into this issue. You have mentioned that you shared your account with your brother. Why don't you deal with the issue personally rather than wasting our time?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster