VIVA aka MATTERKING; RC DEALER

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
razzzguy
Memora
Memora

VIVA aka MATTERKING; RC DEALER

Post by razzzguy »

well, I am not sure about the section of forum I decided to post a new topic in. Anyways, GM, frgive me fr dat.

I had a brief conversation with viva after a short gp war where he himself openly ADMITS the fact that he is an rc dealer. And challenges GM to ban his char's. after I chked the forum, I saw there is one post which says viva is a rc dealer, bt there was no proof regarding it. Anyways, here is the proof for you. I want you to take action against this char. I solely feel that ppl mst really look forward to buying stuffs from eshop rather than cheating the game and the authorities by taking part in rc dealin. here are the ss, pls hav a look and take the necessary steps against this char VIVA aka MATTERKING.
ty
BLOODnGUTZ
Attachments
2016year 8month 10date 23hour 38minute 51second.jpg
have a look
have a look
luk at this char openly admitting
luk at this char openly admitting
razzzguy
Memora
Memora

Re: VIVA aka MATTERKING; RC DEALER

Post by razzzguy »

continued...
Attachments
2016year 8month 10date 23hour 43minute 32second.jpg
2016year 8month 10date 23hour 43minute 39second.jpg
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

It's a looking like u also want some rc and u r just getting information how is he dealing with other. I think you r rc dealer so u knows every one who is interested in rc :D ;P
D71
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by D71 »

These type of players are spoiling the reputation of server... :twisted:
razzzguy
Memora
Memora

Post by razzzguy »

truthonmywords wrote:It's a looking like u also want some rc and u r just getting information how is he dealing with other. I think you r rc dealer so u knows every one who is interested in rc :D ;P
I would better eshop than buying stuffs from RC. Don't go in favor of that rc dealer. also read well, I would say a 100times, before u reply. :yahoo:
D71
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by D71 »

truthonmywords wrote:It's a looking like u also want some rc and u r just getting information how is he dealing with other. I think you r rc dealer so u knows every one who is interested in rc :D ;P

agree with your reply.. seems like that.... :ymdevil:
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Thank you for the report. We will investigate and take the required action.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

I don't need your statements "Razzguy" you are interested in Rc dealing according to talking point and when Mutterking is not interested to tell you about fair wonz dealing you blamed on him - he is rc dealer. might be he gave you some stuff in rc or woonz Gm will decide so don't login ur real char from same ip address otherwise next post in your about - "Id not working" :p :D 3:D
razzzguy
Memora
Memora

Post by razzzguy »

truthonmywords wrote:I don't need your statements "Razzguy" you are interested in Rc dealing according to talking point and when Mutterking is not interested to tell you about fair wonz dealing you blamed on him - he is rc dealer. might be he gave you some stuff in rc or woonz Gm will decide so don't login ur real char from same ip address otherwise next post in your about - "Id not working" :p :D 3:D
Well, GM is investigating about this matter. I am not hiding anything from GM. Let him investigate, till then keep your dumb mouth shut. I was never involved in these matters and will never look further in buying stuffs from Rc dealers. Until and unless you have any proper evidence, stop bugging on forum. Ty :))