Repeated Use of Parents name and abusing by NETIS

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Repeated Use of Parents name and abusing by NETIS

Post by Weise »

GMs - Netis Named character is repeatedly taking parent's name and abusing which leads to further abuses. I do not understand the reason of not banning his character permanently.
Attachments
Netis Abuse 2.jpg
netis abuse 1.jpg
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Re: Repeated Use of Parents name and abusing by NETIS

Post by forever »

Its so depressing that people abuse in game regarding parents and relatives. :(
There is a problem with you too Rishabh, you must not have abused people in game regarding parents. You started barking and abusing in game. It is you who opened his personal life on game. Since you started it all, you have to face the consequences.
"Give respect, take respect"
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Character Netis has been banned for 7 days based on the Abusing Policy.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Weise »

forever wrote:Its so depressing that people abuse in game regarding parents and relatives. :(
There is a problem with you too Rishabh, you must not have abused people in game regarding parents. You started barking and abusing in game. It is you who opened his personal life on game. Since you started it all, you have to face the consequences.
"Give respect, take respect"
To begin with, you assumed that the post was made by Rishabh. As a matter of fact, Rishabh hasn't logged in any of his characters since the time he had disagreements with admins of the server. I assume the reason behind your assumption is the jealousy that you have for him - I'm sure you are one of those people who were scared to accept a 30k handicap bet despite having spent your lifetime doing nothing in this server !

Secondly, this post was put in place for GMs - I do not think you are a GM by any chance! Why vomiting nonsense ?

Last but not the least, for heaven's sake, learn how to converse in English. Given the limited budget your family had, I understand you couldn't go to an English medium school, yet, you can try and speak better English than Inzamam-ul-haq at least! I mean what on the earth is 'Opened his personal life on game' supposed to mean ?

I'm sure you have all the time in this world to keep blurting out bullshit and you will be proud to carry on this nonsense bullshit of yours - Good luck !

Love,
Your real Dad !
baijulove
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by baijulove »

@ GM Blade Sir,
I Appreciate Your Action Against Netis, He Deserved That But Above Screenie Was Half Truth Even The Other Guy Who Got Abused Is Also Not Pure

Check Out This Screenie
Abuse 4.jpg

This One Also
Abuse 2.jpg

One More
Abuse 1.jpg

@ Topic Creator
Bro, It Doesn't Matter Whose English Is Good Or Bad, If You Can Understand Then Its Good And If Not Just Reply That You Din't Understand, You Don't Have RIGHTS To Humiliate Anyone Regarding His Schooling Or Anything, We Live In India Where Hindi Is Our Mother Tongue Not English, So Please Never Ever Humiliate Anyone In Public Forums,One More Thing Please Before Posting Anything Against Anyone Post What You Did Also, Not Only What Others Did. :-?

@ Forever
Chill Mar Bro, Aise Log Life Se Frustrated Hote Hai. So Enjoy Life
*∂єαтн ιѕ ησт тнє єη∂ σƒ ℓσνє*•

» ιgη - вαzσσσкα, ѕтαcιє ,ưʼnᶁɛʀℓσʀᶁ :D
» ιgℓ - яв 11 A5, яв 12 A5, яв 6
» ιgт - тємσzιαηѕ αℓωαyѕ
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

@Weise- Can you tell me what's wrong in that sentence? Opened his personal life simply means "Shared his personal information in the game", and can you tell me what according to 'You' is the mistake in that sentence. Huh! and talking of the "Limited Budget", I don't need to justify and tell you about my education. For your kind information, I have studied from an English Medium School, that too, from a foreign country. And, don't you dare to talk about education, you are still illiterate from the root. Learning English from some English coaching institute cannot teach someone to act and react to the society, and you, are truly an excellent example of that.
Also, you have put this post on the forum, which is accessible to everyone. Had it been only for GM's to comment, there wouldn't have been the option to reply to the post. Its better that you don't speak such a statement.
And if you are not Rishabh, why are you even concerned about Netis abusing Rishabh's family?
Convey my regards to Sunita Aunty :P