About Passive Points

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

About Passive Points

Post by barbarch »

Dear All

I had an doubt on the passive points,

Adding passive points for suppose Critical Strike Rate Does it increase The Critical Strike rate of Physical Hit or Physical as well as Skill Damage ?

Secondly Random addition of Passive points is enough or Having an Good Weapon set and combination of the set with passive is right option ?

Please guide

Regards
Barbarch
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Re: About Passive Points

Post by forever »

Hey buddy,
A) It increases critical hit rate of skills as well as melee attack.
B) I cant guide on this particular question. Having a good passive distribution and a good set are equally important.
Free tip:- The best passives for your character will be determined by you. The more you play, the more you understand what Passive Distribution is good.
Visit: http://zordana3.tripod.com/id17.html to know about passives, their effect and wz required to learn them.
I hope I have cleared your query. :)
Nishant
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Nishant »

Would elaborate a little for second question...
If just the passives were enough then everyone would be running around in G1. To make things easier to understand, let me give you an example.

Lets take an archer for instance. Now the best weapon for bossing for an archer is Grashat for its 3X crit. But the base damage of the weapon is very low. So Archers rely heavily on getting crits. So it is very important to max out crit rate for an archer. Here is the list of items that increase crit rate.

Maxed G9/ G10 bow boots: 32/ 35%
130 ESS: 44%
Archer merc: 10%
Fata passive lvl 6: 14%
Aura 5: 5% (Read this somewhere, not sure how true this 1 is)

For now I will not include the Aura effect. So total with maxed G9/ G10 is 100/103%

Still Archers with maxed crit rate dont give all shots as crit on Hatrel bosses with Grashat. So looks like Hatrel bosses have crit evasion too. (Though all shots are crit with Sunitz). Thats y it is important to max out crit on set even for PVE (Player vs monsters and bosses).

The attributes on boots are opposite just like they are on pants. They become more important when you are doing PVP.

Like crit rate increases change on getting crit. Similarly crit evasion reduces the chance.
Similarly Accuracy reduces the chances of missing physical or magic damage on other char where as evasion increases the chance that your opponent misses on physical attack. Magic evasion increases the chance that your opponent misses on spell damage or negative spells like reduce, warat etc.

Guiding on passive is a very difficult job as there are lot of inputs are required. Whats ur RB. What items do you have. What you plan to do with the char in near future. In different phases chars keep different passives to complement their build or stats.

Just 1 pointer After you take RB all the free/ unused passive points are lost. You would gain them again once you cross the level required for them. So better take full set of passives before taking RB 12.
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by barbarch »

Thank You Forever and Thank You
Nishant thanks for your guidance too,

I want to create an strong char, I like questing more than PvP
I have an HK char and an Mage, presently both of them are on RB1, so I
Thought of asking here in forum,

Thanks
Looking forward for your replies,

Thanks Again !!
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by barbarch »

Thank You Nishant and Thank You forever for you replies,

I m presently playing 2 Chars
HK and Mage I like questing more than PvP, so I wanted to make stronger chars
to kill creeps in an instant,
Presently both have an RB 1 also Collecting armour sets and wz for passive and RB

Thank You Both,
Guide me Further

Regards
barbarch
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Go for mage if you wanna do quest. It will be faster.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Nishant
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Nishant »

HK is the worst char for questing. Mage is the best. Considering the way RB quests are made on this server it is pain to go through the aura and you need to make a lot of wz to get higher RBs. It is easier to quest with mage but making wz is very difficult as mages take lot of time to kill bosses. Here is the summary. Let me give some kind of points to different chars for both bossing and questing.
Questing Bossing
HK 1 1
Mage 5 2
Warrior 2 3
Archer 3.5 5

If you have elite spells of warrior then in the bossing it gets to 4 or more. Now questing isn't as much pain as it is to make wz. Taking that into account the best First char to make would be Archer. It quests fast and can make lots of wz faster than other char.

I will still say what you wish to make should be dependent on your liking on the basis of gameplay but if you dont have one then Archers would be best.

Few Pointers:
- Best things to collect and sell for making wz is Neris m,l,g. Ruby topaz etc. Make Boxes and sell them. Neri G u would have to sell individually though ;) .
- All you need is G8 lvl 8 and preferably G9 weapon lvl 10. Don't spend a lot on G9 set, they are not as useful as it seems for mage and archer.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Nishant wrote:Few Pointers:
- Best things to collect and sell for making wz is Neris m,l,g. Ruby topaz etc. Make Boxes and sell them. Neri G u would have to sell individually though ;) .
- All you need is G8 lvl 8 and preferably G9 weapon lvl 10. Don't spend a lot on G9 set, they are not as useful as it seems for mage and archer.
You can also quest and sell Sceptor's for RB12 players who would like to enter Hamutz for bossing. It's easy money especially when you can manage to sell it at the last moment for players who need it.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Doing H map quest is a very effective way to earn wz. If you are lucky enough you can get uniq skills too from quest creeps.

About what Nishant said, in addition to that i wanna say that one need a very good well equiped archer marcy for fast bossing. Whatever character you are going to make, be sure to make a well equipped archer marcy. \m/
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

H map quests are alot helpful to earn wz. I feel its easy for any char only when it gets to 165 level. I dont think it will be easy for non aura's to hunt in H maps.
And about making wz, selling Neri G L M are an easy way to make wz. Especially, if you are an archer or mage. Archers are good for bossing. But, only when you have atleast a Grahat10 or 15 and a good Grade9 Kit. You can still boss with a G9 weapon, but it might take about 5minute to kill a single boss (in Hatrel). But if you are a bit greedy, go with a mage. I know that Mages take a lot of time in killing boss, unless you have a 130+ level archer mercenary with a good weapon and atleast a Grade 9 Kit. Even at lower levels, a Mage can earn you atleast a 100-200mil per day. You might be wondering how? The answer to your question is simple.
Step1: Make one friend who is an archer (Rb11orRb12 165).
Step2: Join him for bossing.
Step3: Pan him near a boss and wait for him to kill the boss. Even if you get a G8weapon or Part, you can still NPC it for 11mil and 4mil resp.
This is how you earn with mage. Atleast make your mage rb1 or rb2 and try this out. I bet you can earn alot of wz. And even if you dont have any friend, just shout " Any archer for bossing?" You will get someone to boss with. Once you develop good relations with any archer, the process will become even easier.

Brother, its always a pleasure to answer your queries. Hope this helps. :)
baijulove
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by baijulove »

If You Need A Archer For Bossing. SHOUT For Me :D
*∂єαтн ιѕ ησт тнє єη∂ σƒ ℓσνє*•

» ιgη - вαzσσσкα, ѕтαcιє ,ưʼnᶁɛʀℓσʀᶁ :D
» ιgℓ - яв 11 A5, яв 12 A5, яв 6
» ιgт - тємσzιαηѕ αℓωαyѕ