abusing from noob chars on family new trend

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

abusing from noob chars on family new trend

Post by Antiasslicker »

some retard low life is abusing on daily bases from noob chars kindly ban the ip as banning char is simply not working out with ur server, though the name taken is not real one still it was pointed toward a family member

expecting strict actions against this
Attachments
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 2minute 1second.jpg
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 1minute 50second.jpg
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 1minute 39second.jpg
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Re: abusing from noob chars on family new trend

Post by Antiasslicker »

some more
Attachments
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 2minute 33second.jpg
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 2minute 21second.jpg
2016year 10month 27date 22hour 2minute 9second.jpg
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

@GM u gonna bother to look into the matter or u already looked into it and find one of ur favoured one doing such thing so not taking any action? if u cant take action send me ip address ill handle it my self, or will it take cyber crime to investigate this ? :-?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

It will take time to investigate this issue.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

@GM. stuck in atm lines in india?? cbi or cid didnt submit their reports on the matter?? thanks to such delays server is almost empty ... keep up the good delays guys rock it :ymapplause:
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

now dont bullshit arround with the logs u need to check as clear screenies are posted in suffecient numbers .... u wanna take action then take or just give me ip add , ill show u how much tym it consumes to take an action :ymdevil:
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Many people abuse in-game. The noob character which is used here, must be of some mad Goldenarrows aka Mavrickk. I dont get the point here, inspite of so many abuses on Family, Religion and more, GM still laggs to take any action against them. Just because GM doesnt react to it, Maniacs have even stopped posting SS on forum. And that is what, I do. I have numerous SS of characters abusing in-game. But I do know, what GM will do after I or anyone else posts on forum. I seriously request GM to ban the IP of this guy. I think people should get some sort of satisfaction when they invest in server. Taking appropriate actions is the first thing that GM needs to take inorder to satisfy people.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

You guys need to understand that it's time consuming to investigate these issues. Often at times since people share their accounts, without proper investigation I would end up banning people who are not involved. This would cause more harm than good since it's double work for me to release those characters again after they mail to the support countless times. That being said, I generally have very little free time and I spend most of it on Support Issues. These issues are in the least of my priorities.

I have issued a ban on the accounts involved. Any repeated attempts of abusing will result in IP ban.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster