Not able to Login says disabled

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Perfectstorm
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Not able to Login says disabled

Post by Perfectstorm »

posting old screenies wont make me ban again @Gorkhe Statics :yahoo: post the screenies after my char got released ja pehle khelna seekh :yahoo:
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

@Blade...

Dude i really dont have time for all this nonsense just tell me if its temp ban for a month i ll closed the chapter here but yes if its a permanent then we have all the right to know the fair reason of the ban??

Also, You are baised for PS all knows that so we need not to prove you anything. where i have never seen a gamer like you who is baised with people who have given there time n effort to this game.

Your Game have a payment gateways which clearly states according to Indian Law of eCommerce and Gaming commission that you need to be registered.

Moreover, If its a non profit organisation then why are you using this profit for your self leisure then this is fraud & have you taken the authorization from the IT eCommerce and your expenditure towards any NGO. All documents will be needed so start collecting it.

Decision is all yours.

Regards
AD
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

BLADE we require your Company Address, Official EMAIL ID & Company Contact Number for a legal Notice from court. also need a number for communication. We also require your Company TIN, Service and Registration Number for further legal actions which need to be taken by my business lawyers.

As the TIN and Registration number provided by Dheeraj CVR not of A3 mania and you guys have been using it which is of Dell & we have already given this information to legal team of Dell to take action. this means you are doing scam in India. Chat Screenshot is already given to Dell team as well.
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

Hello GM

Providing wrong/false TIN number is totally fraudulent, misleading and impersonation for which is against the law.

KheKheKhe
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

@Blade
As per my advocates we require your physical address contact number official email ID and mania authorization letter as non-profit company. we also require TIN and Service letter from legal authorities. In case non is provided this is our final communication or a few legal cases will be filed. in case you look for mutual settlement then all char mentioned in the chain need to released immediately and a apology letter from you as real entity and from your partners over the email.

In case of no response this forum communication will be treated as unsettled and all proofs shall be given to the concerning authorities of Income Tax Sify communication pvt ltd Cyber cell Crime cell PSU for further proceedings.

mania server IP address: ns1.a3mania.com 74.220.195.131
ns2.a3mania.com 69.89.16.8
IP 202.53.11.50

Look for immediate repsonse.

Regards
AD
Last edited by StaticsFun on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

StaticsFun wrote:in case you look for mutual settlement then all char mentioned in the chain need to released immediately and a apology letter from you as real entity and from your partners over the email.
Haha. This made my day. Why do I need to make a mutual settlement when you are the one who is at a loss? You broke the rules and got banned. It's as simple as that.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

@ Blade Fraud... Hiding like criminals and will be caught buy proper channels.. one day or another...
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by barbarch »

Well. Mr.Bruteforce and Statics
Stop being pussies.

Why don't you cunts just shut your cunt and accept the gaming standards
Stop complaining like pussies and grow up

What are you gonna do ????

Sue The GM that's it ? What will you achieve?

Guys stop polluting the Forums and stop your nonsense. If you can't play by the rules of the game then you always deserve a a ban. If you are a law abiding citizen then why did you abuse people in the game and break the game rules and also the law? Don't blame the GMs for your stupidity.