Try to set these psps

No Non-Game related topics here.
Weise
Olgoc
Olgoc

Try to set these psps

Post by Weise »

GM Blade - Can you explain the PSPs in the screenshot ? Can you explain how these psps have been put if you are not biased ?

@Mania janta - I'd not have posted this screenshot if GM Blade wouldn't have acted foolish. I've been able to pull this from a Q HK (apparently a friend of Netis). Just see if you can set these psps, in the sense that, with the maximum available Points, is it possible to set these psps ? If No, I do not need to explain or discuss the bias of GM Blade any further !

One more thing, if GM Blade claims that this is fake, I can post a few more SS and show my source as well, trust me, a source that everyone will trust !

I had left the game already but I wanted to make GM Blade understand that, DUDE, There is only one boss and that's me !

No more posts after this !
Attachments
2016-06-07-PHOTO-00001860.jpg
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Re: Try to set these psps

Post by Antiasslicker »

m not gonna waste wz to proove this nonsense wrong, but as u claim to be so pro u should know that some of the passive skills requires half points then fata and fortune or armory or robust, but hence money cant buy common sense or intelligence my bad to expect tht from u , i havent tried such passives but according to my experience and knowledge of passives i think such passives are possible to keep for any aura 5 hk ....

p.s. dont forget to bark ur gareebi wala dialogues :yahoo:
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Name the Q HK Weise
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please check the forum section before posting. Moved to General Discussions.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

It is possible to take this psp kaha kaha se aa
Te hai mania khelne =))