GM Is POTTER allowed?

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

GM Is POTTER allowed?

Post by trdumbs »

Is potter or any other third party potting software is allowed in mania?
GM please answer this question. Many players from T and a few from Q are using this potting software.
If yes, then let everyone know, through this post, so that others also can use it.
IF NO then please ban all those characters using this kind of software.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: GM Is POTTER allowed?

Post by [GM]Blade »

They are allowed as long as you are not setting the click frequency so high that it will be considered a Speed Hack. There are many players who get automatically banned for Speed Hacking and released after a warning.

For example, clicking 1 time in 1 second is fine, but 1000 times in 1 second is considered as a hack and your account will be automatically banned.

Nothing to worry about.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

[GM]Blade wrote:They are allowed as long as you are not setting the click frequency so high that it will be considered a Speed Hack. There are many players who get automatically banned for Speed Hacking and released after a warning.

For example, clicking 1 time in 1 second is fine, but 1000 times in 1 second is considered as a hack and your account will be automatically banned.

Nothing to worry about.
Exactly. BUT Maybe some one is misusing this hack and click speed setting. During war many times people feel sluggish and actually get killed as if got hit by a speed hack.
Many fatality archers are tanking 4 to 6 people ND when on this potter and when they are not on potter they don't even tank 2 archers ND.
Please check into it and I guarantee you that many people will be found using this illegal setting.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

It's all about ping nothing else u need latency main thing for a3.
If some one using potter let them they will get auto ban
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

Can't it be reduced to 500Taps/sec? Finding potters will be easy, I know it's a bad idea.
Just a Suggestion. :)
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
Not playing anymore! Just a Community member :)
rdpaul7
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by rdpaul7 »

GM have already told in his earlier reply that potter are allowed but speed hacking is not but GM i guess any sort of bug which makes your char stuck during war is not ALLOWED right
this has not been once but many a times specially when ever i or any1 else faces Alfaqforever or Perfectstorm we get auto stuck if not we i get
i play fine with others but when ever any one of them comes the problem arises ...
maybe its my Ms prob i can get but sir you kindly check once
Thank You ..
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

One advice for everyone who are worried about people who use this potter kinda stuff ingame.
-Ask them to type any random stuff or try to initiate a chat. I believe one couldn't type anything easily while the system is spamming 11111.. right?

Coming to Mr Paul, you seem too scared playing this game or are maybe annoyed for some reason. I suggest u to play without any fear of losing or dying or whatsoever offends you anyway unlike me who was thinking the same way u do years back.

btw, Its Alfaqforever here. Its my new ID since I no more remember my old ID details! :D

Happy Gaming!
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

Ha ha +1 . But kids will act like kid only =)) =)) . There frustration on us becuse they just not able to defend us and always makes different types of excuses.Frist time heard about stucking bug . =)) =))

About auto potter . In Q almost 80% player uses it. But the way to find out them are not right . Because 100/200 Per second speed is enough . By human finger maximum speed will be 10-15 per second . if he press F1+1.

Gm should think about it if you agree.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

This is temoz.
And about frustration
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5303&start=0
This is your so called pro temoz
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Amir Thakur still frustrated after getting ****d by Gm shock ? :p
pratik092
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by pratik092 »

PerfectGamer wrote: In Q almost 80% player uses it.
and they still dont share it with me =))
IGN: Medorna (Rb12 165)
IGN: Gremlin (Rb12 165)
IGN: Heartattack (Rb12 165)
IGN: Deathstroke (Rb11 165)
IGN: Smokinnn (Rb11 165)
IGN: Blunderbuss (Rb1 165)
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

GM you are requested to check this issue and you will find many who are misusing the potter software.
There have been many complaints regrading the misuse of this software by Alfaq & ps6kaaa.
People have complained of sluggishness during war and getting killed. This type of sluggishness is different from the normal latency and rtos.
So please check and take appropriate action.
rdpaul7
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by rdpaul7 »

to my dear one #Algaqforever
buggers and all those people who does things which are not legal stay in fear and i fear no one because i play a fare game and i dont use any thing which is illegal and comming to auto potter software i frankly do not need one my finger rocks
but you better stop using bugs and potters
and coming back to the point of Potter being used by m Q mates
i can name majority of the people from T who plays on potter and if the potter is not on they start running because they know they wont be able to guard there ass :P
Rudrama Irina Bluangel Perfectstorm etc etc etc if u start naming now the list wont come to an end .......
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

rdpaul7 wrote:to my dear one #Algaqforever
buggers and all those people who does things which are not legal stay in fear and i fear no one because i play a fare game and i dont use any thing which is illegal and comming to auto potter software i frankly do not need one my finger rocks
but you better stop using bugs and potters
and coming back to the point of Potter being used by m Q mates
i can name majority of the people from T who plays on potter and if the potter is not on they start running because they know they wont be able to guard there ass :P
Rudrama Irina Bluangel Perfectstorm etc etc etc if u start naming now the list wont come to an end .......
Exactly :ymapplause:
pratik092
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by pratik092 »

PerfectGamer wrote:In Q almost 80% player uses it.

i forgot to mention that 80% of those 80% Q chars are owned by T players =)) =))
T chars in Q kh :p
IGN: Medorna (Rb12 165)
IGN: Gremlin (Rb12 165)
IGN: Heartattack (Rb12 165)
IGN: Deathstroke (Rb11 165)
IGN: Smokinnn (Rb11 165)
IGN: Blunderbuss (Rb1 165)