Abuse by Kingwarr

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Abuse by Kingwarr

Post by forever »

GM Blade please take notice of this person (KINGWARR) abusing in Public Shouts. Attached here are screenshots that speaks for themselves. GM Blade, I request you to take strict actions against this guy, so that he does not repeat this vulgar action of parental abuse again.
Attachments
abuse003.jpg
abuse002.jpg
abuse001.jpg
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Abuse by Kingwarr

Post by trdumbs »

Kingwarr may be wrong in abusing but he spoke the truth.
One of the biggest shitt bastard and asshole of the server is this gujrati bastard and that bastard ps 6xer.
they made a shit out of this good game and stole money from home also.
in reality if i get a chance to meet this bastard basia i promise that his front 2 teeth will be missing
as for abusing the basia bastard who was born out of abuse should not be feeling too bad about this noobish type of abuse :ymdevil:
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

rofl, I give zero "fcuks" for abuses ingame. I don't know what made u random citizens this much salty.. But even being born out of abuse or whatever u write, I wonder what has made you speak shit about that person in all the posts. :)) :)) If I were u, I would not even try to write his name..lol
And yes, I love playing these kind of games where I meet people from all over the world.(some like you aswell) =p

I would like to share one more thing.. I've made a phrase for myself while playing online games,
"Don't lose your cool." =) IT REALLY HELPS! ;)

And bout meeting me, this is the address I will be living for few more years.

"Pitru Krupa"
6-A Hari-Nagar,
150 FT Ringroad,
B/H Raiya Telephone Exchange,
Rajkot 360005,
Also, my number = 09428587310 :)
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

As we can see that Irina also abused same kindly ban him. A lot of abuser Nd thief in temoz. Abused a lot and barking like hell. Check previous messages who started abuse first. Forever is a piece of shit just doing job given by his God father aka Cafe pe peethne wala :p
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

If people have to disagree with some thing they will say anything, and thats what I understand from the replies given above. Its like if XYZ breaks any ROC of the game, and gets a ban and anyone who wants to support him will just say "But Sir, he always stays on dex in NR and doesnt show ND in NR Archer match, so what you did is wrong by banning XYZ".

I dont want to justify on anything, if something is wrong and disintegrates the social harmony of the server, that thing or person should be strictly dealt and punished. If something that is done inorder to curb something bad, appreciate it.

I wont mention Truthonmywords or Trdumbs, asking them to shut their low life mouth on the internet. Because, I can imagine and understand the life of such illiterate and vulgar people. :)

By abusing no one gets a privilege in-game or in real life, why can't we all say that abusing is bad and work to curb this bad habbit, instead of arguing. Any abuse is bad, stop justifying noobs.

I request GM Blade to ban Kingwarr.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Gtfo :-@
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

Triggered wrote:
"Pitru Krupa"
6-A Hari-Nagar,
150 FT Ringroad,
B/H Raiya Telephone Exchange,
Rajkot 360005,
Also, my number = 09428587310 :)
Your name also because last time i heard that a shitt hole called Basia got beaten up like hell by Nisarg and you couldnt even run to your house
it was his pity that you could limp back to your house :yahoo: :yahoo:
btw a rotting bum hole like you can never get out of his shitt hole forever jobless worthless father eater :))
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

forever wrote:If people have to disagree with some thing they will say anything, and thats what I understand from the replies given above. Its like if XYZ breaks any ROC of the game, and gets a ban and anyone who wants to support him will just say "But Sir, he always stays on dex in NR and doesnt show ND in NR Archer match, so what you did is wrong by banning XYZ".

I dont want to justify on anything, if something is wrong and disintegrates the social harmony of the server, that thing or person should be strictly dealt and punished. If something that is done inorder to curb something bad, appreciate it.

I wont mention Truthonmywords or Trdumbs, asking them to shut their low life mouth on the internet. Because, I can imagine and understand the life of such illiterate and vulgar people. :)

By abusing no one gets a privilege in-game or in real life, why can't we all say that abusing is bad and work to curb this bad habbit, instead of arguing. Any abuse is bad, stop justifying noobs.

I request GM Blade to ban Kingwarr.
get down low and lick clean the shitt holes of your gang of bum brothers :ymparty:
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Spineless fustrated people's. No job to do. Just abuse in forum all day long.

This is what few people of Q do now a days!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

@trdumbs lagta hai you yourself is a victim of child abuse in your childhood. Koi tera picwara itna marwaya hai ki picwara tujhe har waqt yaad ata hai dard me. Tu sayad saddi se bhi darta hoga, kya pta biwi dildo pehenke Mar na jaye suhag raat pe.

Maa ko sach bolde Jo tere sath bachpaan me hua tha . Tujhe psychiatric ki jarurat hai.
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Tomriddle wrote:Spineless fustrated people's. No job to do. Just abuse in forum all day long.

This is what few people of Q do now a days!
Unemployment, poor background, low mental state and lack of personal motivation and career guidance leads to such problems. As I had predicted earlier, people will post on forums arguing on the abuse.

Truthonmywords~
I know what your life is, aimless and pointless. But you need to understand that not everyone has time for your shit. Do stop bugging important people on forums. And yea, I can notice that your vocabulary level has increased from pathetic to very very poor. :)) You always seem to say the same thing again and again in all posts, did someone teach you those little phrases that you write every time? :))

The reason I dont want to use any harsh language and abuse you is I dont want you to go back to your slums and wonder why on earth were you like this. I know its pretty hard to focus on life, but it will be better for you, if you concentrate on life goals rather than disturbing forums with your posts :)

I KNOW I AM A GOOD PERSON. :)
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

@Hardhitters
Son the fact is your mom is my whore who likes to get abused in both holes by me 25 times a day and that is the story of your birth.
In fact this is the story of all the people of T Gang of Homosexual Shitt holes :ymparty:
Tommie dog lick the Shitt clean :ymparty:
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

@trdumbs

Lagta nahi Teri maa jinda hai

Rape karke Mar diya hoga tune use...sahi bola Na?
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

Post Removed.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

trdumbs wrote:Post Removed.
This is a public forum and abusing in the forums is not allowed. This is your last and final warning.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster