HACK used by Quincyspirit and proof

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Truthbringer
Memora
Memora

HACK used by Quincyspirit and proof

Post by Truthbringer »

once A3 Mania a wonderful game server is now turned in to hackers pit due to ignorance of GM, petty hackers like Quincyspirit alias(Eklavya),Freedy,Puchku,Goldenarrows alias (Rainbow) are using hacks and destroying wonderful game play in a once wonderful Gamer Server.

GM kindly take action, banning for ever is the minimum action that should be taken so that it will act as DETERRENT against using of any such CHEAP TRICKS in game.

P.S. EVERY ONE SHOULD PROTEST AGAINST UNFAIR GAME PLAY.
Truthbringer
Memora
Memora

Re: HACK used by Quincyspirit and proof

Post by Truthbringer »

now this video is of Puchku with my MS
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

You temoz people are epic :)) u call this hack ? =))
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

@Draculin =))

@GM Come on GM what days the server is seeing?

People who can't distinguish between a game/ms lag and a Speed Hack. I get a lot of these daily!!!

HAI MEEEEEEEE BUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Be a5 fast. Hop into my list =)) =))
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Truthbringer
Memora
Memora

Post by Truthbringer »

Goldenarrows wrote:@Draculin =))

@GM Come on GM what days the server is seeing?

People who can't distinguish between a game/ms lag and a Speed Hack. I get a lot of these daily!!!

HAI MEEEEEEEE BUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Be a5 fast. Hop into my list =)) =))
can you kindly see second video and see my MS????? huh?? don't comment blindly.
i request GM to see the second video and see my MS, its GREEN which shows clear indication of HACK, so you comment is invalid.
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

Truthbringer wrote:https://youtu.be/W_85ScBiPrk

now this video is of Puchku with my MS
Lol...!!
In this video Puchku is lagging..
This kind of shit happens with me daily, nothing new.
When his Net connection was unstable he came near you but when his net connection got stable he went back to the place he was. He didn't even hit you when he came next to you but when he went back he did.
And MANIA doesn't support Speed hack, If he was using it he would have been kicked from the server in 2 Second's.
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
Not playing anymore! Just a Community member :)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

The jumping of the character is not technically a hack. It's a result of a client <-> server synchronization issue. Essentially when a moving character is going out of range and suddenly comes back in range, the client assumes the character has already moved to the end location. This is only specific to your client and any other character which is in sight of the character in question will see the character at it's actual location. It is considered as a hack only when the player jumps to a farther location and actually attacks. As you can see from the video, once the character attacks, the client is informed about the proper location of the player and that is when the player actually goes back to it's original location (You cannot move while attacking). This is only with respect to your client.

Inorder to save bandwidth and CPU cycles, the server only informs your client about the start location and end location of a moving opponent and your client moves the character accordingly. Due to this, when the character goes out of range and comes back in, your client assumes that the character has already moved to the end location in the meantime. The only way to circumvent this issue properly would be to inform each client about the exact position of each player as they move, which will exponentially increase the bandwidth required for playing the game. For example, if a player is moving 10 blocks, there has to be 10 times data sent instead of 1. Imagine if 10 other players are in range, that would mean 10x10 = 100 times data is sent when a player moves 10 blocks. This will increase the server load and also increase the bandwidth requirement of each client. If you are in a map with a lot of moving players, you could end up choking your connection which will induce lag eventually.

I will see if I can make this jumping effect much less noticeable, but it will have eventual side effects.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

[GM]Scar wrote:The jumping of the character is not technically a hack. It's a result of a client <-> server synchronization issue. Essentially when a moving character is going out of range and suddenly comes back in range, the client assumes the character has already moved to the end location. This is only specific to your client and any other character which is in sight of the character in question will see the character at it's actual location. It is considered as a hack only when the player jumps to a farther location and actually attacks. As you can see from the video, once the character attacks, the client is informed about the proper location of the player and that is when the player actually goes back to it's original location (You cannot move while attacking). This is only with respect to your client.

Inorder to save bandwidth and CPU cycles, the server only informs your client about the start location and end location of a moving opponent and your client moves the character accordingly. Due to this, when the character goes out of range and comes back in, your client assumes that the character has already moved to the end location in the meantime. The only way to circumvent this issue properly would be to inform each client about the exact position of each player as they move, which will exponentially increase the bandwidth required for playing the game. For example, if a player is moving 10 blocks, there has to be 10 times data sent instead of 1. Imagine if 10 other players are in range, that would mean 10x10 = 100 times data is sent when a player moves 10 blocks. This will increase the server load and also increase the bandwidth requirement of each client. If you are in a map with a lot of moving players, you could end up choking your connection which will induce lag eventually.

I will see if I can make this jumping effect much less noticeable, but it will have eventual side effects.
NICE ONE GM
BUT
LOL do you think that the dumblets T will understand it?

Just say no hack done. That would be enough.

Tried telling these bums 1000 times in their own language but the refuse to understand the difference between speed hack and sync issues :))
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Lol :))
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

epic,LOL