Ninth Anniversary Auction Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

This section contains auction items which are over and closed.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Ninth Anniversary Auction Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

Post by [GM]Blade »

Ask your questions here regarding the second anniversay auctions. Me or other GMs will answer your queries here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE AUCTION THREADS.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Bai
Memora
Memora

Re: Ninth Anniversary Auction Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

Post by Bai »

Sorry , i don't know where to post the question for 9th Anniversary Celebrations.
i have some questions
when is the celebration of ''stay online and win neryidar j box'' start? is that started ??
can u give exact start time and end time??? cuz u post at 8:20 pm (UTC+08:00)
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Bai wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm Sorry , i don't know where to post the question for 9th Anniversary Celebrations.
i have some questions
when is the celebration of ''stay online and win neryidar j box'' start? is that started ??
can u give exact start time and end time??? cuz u post at 8:20 pm (UTC+08:00)
It was started from 12:00 AM on 4th September and will be counted till 12:00 PM on September 10th.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Bai
Memora
Memora

Post by Bai »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 pm It was started from 12:00 AM on 4th September and will be counted till 12:00 PM on September 10th.
that's sad :(( you should make an announce in advance, so that we can receive information earlier...
maybe u can do this way in the future, but that's just my suggestion.
anyway , thanks for answering.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

There are still 6 days left to go. Few hours doesn't really matter.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by coolsmanak »

Blade, please make one more eshop auction for in game wz.. :D :D

There are Exchange deals going on in game. I think A lot of players do not have pure Woonz including me. ;)
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by coolsmanak »

I have one more question. There are Five Special auctions going on and in the Rules it is written that
3. You can only Bid in ONE Anniversary Special auction thread.

a bit confused about this line. can we bid for Each of the character or a Forum account?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

coolsmanak wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 am Blade, please make one more eshop auction for in game wz.. :D :D

There are Exchange deals going on in game. I think A lot of players do not have pure Woonz including me. ;)
Woonz auction for eshop is useless. The price of woonz can't go higher than the price of eshop items and their value in the game.
coolsmanak wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:27 am I have one more question. There are Five Special auctions going on and in the Rules it is written that
3. You can only Bid in ONE Anniversary Special auction thread.

a bit confused about this line. can we bid for Each of the character or a Forum account?
I have removed this restriction now. There are 6 special auctions and each one of them has a different requirement for Rebirth and having the item already or not. So you can bid as long as you are falling under the criteria. You can bid with another character name from the same forum account but pay attention to the rules. You may not be able to share the item.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by coolsmanak »

Woonz auction for eshop is useless. The price of woonz can't go higher than the price of eshop items and their value in the game.
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by coolsmanak »

Delete above post and consider this one.
[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:44 pm Woonz auction for eshop is useless. The price of woonz can't go higher than the price of eshop items and their value in the game.
Try making an Eshop auction for 100 billlion woonz. I will bid in it for sure. And I think others also bid. :D :D

Another Question, 24th September is the closing date of all the auctions when exactly it will close? 23rd September midnight or 24th September midnight
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

coolsmanak wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:51 pm Delete above post and consider this one.

good question.

Try making an Eshop auction for 100 billlion woonz. I will bid in it for sure. And I think others also bid. :D :D

Another Question, 24th September is the closing date of all the auctions when exactly it will close? 23rd September midnight or 24th September midnight
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

If i wrongly bid in place in which I didn't met the requirements, will it be automatically ignored?
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

If we win the bid for a G9 Unique weapon and use it for another character, which is not rb 11 and above, in the same account, then will it be legal?

The bidder will be an rb 11 or rb 12 char.
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Tomriddle wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:04 am If i wrongly bid in place in which I didn't met the requirements, will it be automatically ignored?
I will delete the bid and adjust the subsequent bids accordingly. This is the reason why there is a fixed minimum and maximum bid.
Goldenarrows wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:04 am If we win the bid for a G9 Unique weapon and use it for another character, which is not rb 11 and above, in the same account, then will it be legal?

The bidder will be an rb 11 or rb 12 char.
No. You cannot share it among characters in the same account. For G9 Unique weapon, since there is no sharing allowed, you can only use it on the character from which you won the auction.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by A3_Legend »

Can we use the auctioned item.. in multiple chars of same account? For Eg : G9.5 unq in 2 chars in same account.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.