GM Is POTTER allowed?

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: GM Is POTTER allowed?

Post by PerfectGamer »

i forgot to mention that 80% of those 80% Q chars are owned by T players =)) =))
T chars in Q kh :p[/quote]

Useless topic

Everyone knows that from both towns the third party software being used . Only 1 way to stop these users by keeping auto ban frequency on 50-100per second speed. Because human finger can not press more then 15 times in a second . 15 also difficult but kept the number as possibility.

Gm think about it . :) :)
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

@Rdpaul kabhi to h war aya karo. Whats the meaning of doing rb 12 if not coming as backup for own townmates.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

What is this 3rd party software that ppl keep talking about?
Does it make ur char move fast?
As i remember a lot of butt loads of archers catching up to my mage even when using sedi.
P.S. archers who just pk low level stinks. :((
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

@duhavenger

The situation u facing is due to ur ms. Tell me ur avg ms. :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

[GM]Blade wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm They are allowed as long as you are not setting the click frequency so high that it will be considered a Speed Hack. There are many players who get automatically banned for Speed Hacking and released after a warning.

For example, clicking 1 time in 1 second is fine, but 1000 times in 1 second is considered as a hack and your account will be automatically banned.

Nothing to worry about.
Kindly share Auto potting Policy in game from client side since it's unfair that some people get to use it and other's dont, Client side policy for 562 server would be good.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Dear GM,

since potter is legally allowed by you, under certain restrictions, why don't you suggest some good potters which work well with this current client. Also let us know the optimal settings for it.

It will be fair policy towards all, as some players use it and many don't.

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

Kindly share link with all, such that every one can use it. Make a3mania fair once again. Fair and equal opportunities for all.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

[GM]Blade wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm They are allowed as long as you are not setting the click frequency so high that it will be considered a Speed Hack. There are many players who get automatically banned for Speed Hacking and released after a warning.

For example, clicking 1 time in 1 second is fine, but 1000 times in 1 second is considered as a hack and your account will be automatically banned.

Nothing to worry about.
Kindly share a link such that every one can use it, and not just few, make it fair for everyone.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Yes Blade. Share that link with us too. Why should some people have all the fun, let us have some too :D . Or ban the potter or whatever that is completely so that everyone plays at the same level. Game Play will matter then :)

Just a thought :-? , if some one sets the click rate to say 5 (WAY below the optimal number of times a human can possibly spam) and say use it to hit 5 arrows at once, does that work? if YES, then GOD save the ND guys =))
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Its not about T or Q !
People who use such software can be easily understood. Just ask them to chat in war! They won't! They will resort to just pressing F6 or F7 keys inorder to say something. Nothing other than that.

And don't just blame everyone you see! If you can't play better, then don't blame others atleast. I agree some poeple tank like 2-3 archers ND in GP. But do consider what it takes to do that:
1. High HP bars: Those who have bars over 10k. Since they put most of their points in Vitality, they have to compromise on attack.
2. Fortune Chars: Fortune character and Crit eva stuff really helps alot to them. Having such a character and equipment, usually makes that character impossible for others to get crits on them. And just incase you want to know, they can't give crits on others too!(most often)
3. Gameplay: Every fight starts and ends here! People who have amazing gameplay are able to pull off in any situation. And their minor techniques help them to get through most situation.
4. Ping or Latency: The deciding factor of all! Your ping decides your smoothness and ability(in someways). If you are playing at 50-125ms, then don't complain poeple playing better than you!!
Once you play at lower and constant pings you will see the difference. Most Mumbaikar's are able to play at 16ms constant. Play on such ms and decide for yourself. Better are the ones who live in the Southern Part of the country or near to Hyderabad (coz server is in Hyd). Most people in Bengaluru have 0-5ms, its like having server infront of you. Think of that for a moment!!

Seriously, I don't find a point in fighting for potters and asking GM whether its allowed or not. If you are able to afford eshop-ing in Mania, why not invest that amount of money in getting a better internet connection for yourself. And invest most of your time playing your character in wars, rather being a farmer all time in hatrel. Build your own gameplay and learn from others in PvP. Dont say you cant fight over G9. Once you have GP, you can defeat anyone and PvP does happen on G9, all you need is Good Ping, Good GP, passives and perfect stats. That's going to give you an edge over the others.