New updates are unlike A3 servers

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Chatsification
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

New updates are unlike A3 servers

Post by Chatsification »

Hello GM,
totally surprising to see the new updates rolling in yesterday. Some of them change the way game was actually made for, not sure if Actoz ever wanted to have cool downs on sedi/pan. Its also not sure if its made for players to be more lazy or efficient ?
For now, it only seems like you were either tired of seeing players using afk skills. Please update what you are aiming at as it is pretty conditional for low level characters to level up.
Thanks,
IGN - Tzar ; Aurhyon ; Rupture
IGKH - Akatsuki ; Sharinghans ; Fightclub
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Re: New updates are unlike A3 servers

Post by a3teacher »

I think GM love Dota2 :D so set cooldown on skills. I think GM want to say do your level up itself and because of pan cooldown after 160 u have to do Quest for aura for better EXP. He don't want to waste his scripting on Aura Quest so now that quest going to be in use.
New update in mania is big deal let's don't report to GM and enjoy guyz.
It will be more fun to play on cooldown.
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Tzar aka chat scammer dusro ki tension mat le khud ke tension le le vo bahut hai.... Stuff leke betha hai scammer
subirmondal99
Memora
Memora

Post by subirmondal99 »

I dont know abt who liked the new update and who disliked (Personally I didnt liked), but the main fact of a3 mania is 50 % of the player will leave game if this update didnt gets fixed in few days. since there is only 40-50 player are playing a3 mania, that will become 15-20 in few days and the game will die soon.
RamDevBaba
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by RamDevBaba »

Everything is fine...!! You just need to remove Cool down for mages at least in GP for level up purposes.
People have the habit of spamming skills from ages so it would be hard to get rid of that habit.
When they will be use to this cool down system they would enjoy it.
Finally We will get rid of potters like ramarcher who tanks 4 archer(on Elegance)and 1 warrior(on HC) That too ND..... Lmao
Good work GM :)
I am a yoga guru known for my work in ayurveda, business, politics and agriculture. I founded the Patanjali Group of Institutions and has shown interest in political issues.
IGN: [GGM]RamBabaDev
fridge
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Gameplay updates

Post by fridge »

Respected Gm ,
Sir if u have increased the cooldown on the skills so please increase the skill duration ... Sir there is unfair with mages ........archers got 10sec CD on fw bt mage has 60sec cooldown

Hope u will work on it
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Gameplay updates

Post by [GM]Blade »

fridge wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm archers got 10sec CD on fw bt mage has 60sec cooldown
Do a client full check. Freewill and Freedom have same Cooldown.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
gxsandysmashup69
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Gameplay updates

Post by gxsandysmashup69 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:51 pm Do a client full check. Freewill and Freedom have same Cooldown.

GM thank you for Awesome update !!!
Bhale Mrsandy nhi Mila But Sever Ko Surprise Mast Mila...

Potter :ymparty: ke Din bhar gahe hai...

HAMARA ACHE DIN AAGAHE HAI \m/

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS ...

Shayad Game mai na Rahu :P :)) :yahoo:
:-bd GX_Sandy_Smashup :twisted:
Mr.Sandy :-bd
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Gameplay Updates?

Post by forever »

I don't understand the need of initiating such updates. To be honest, not to offend anyone, this the worst thing to happen to any server.
The main things that got modified or changed in the name of ''Gameplay Updates'' were:
1. Cooldowns on most magic skills of all classes.
2. Potting limits on HP and MP.

COOL DOWNS ON MOST MAGIC SKILLS:
Seriously? Heal, HP Abs, Sedematre, Pantoti, Mirage and many more skills got cool downs on them....ranging from 3-10 sec (Considering skills are of level 3 and maxed out) which were earlier not present. These are the basic skills that a character uses in order to level himself and do PvP or wars anything. These skills also decide which class has what advantage.
Example: Heal, HKs have advantage of using this skill to fill their HP pots by sacrificing some amount of MP. Another, Sedematre, this skill allowed Mages to travel or teleport with insane speeds.

Now what you have done is, you took the best part or to say ''THE MOST IMPORTANT ABILITY'' of any class. HKs are no longer able to heal themselves at least twice in a row. They have to wait for 3 sec. Why? Coz of Cool down. The skills that were once the unique ability of any class have now become useless and a sort of disadvantage to every class.

I won't tell how these cool downs affect every character, but its nearly impossible for newbies in-game to level and develop their Gameplay, so that they can fight and withstand any other class on the basis of their gameplay. Their will be no NR matches from now on. No Proper HKvHK PVP. To be honest, you screwed up every class.

In one post GM Blade mentioned HK has to use a combination of Shields and Weapons, really? I agree there are different types of shield and Weapons including BOR and KW that a HK has access to but do you think its possible to put on shields continuously if any character FWs you? Like using Ice Shield then Fire, then Lightning, and if not BOR with good speeds? It would require an entire skill tray of all types of Shield, and Weapons, and during PVP one will have to change constantly, even if he did, it would be too late to get that accuracy that one had when these Cool Downs were not present.

POTTING LIMITS:
You know the best thing that everyone enjoyed ? It was the Arena 2 in Sidhe and Grnita Park in Normal Maps. For anyone who has ever been to Arena 2 will always remember the sort of fun and the pain in fingers after potting insanely for about an hour or two =p
And now there is no need of doing that, WOW, why? Coz of potting limits. Even if I want to tank 2 Characters ND by pressing F1+ 1 constantly, I CANT. Low ping has no use now. Many of my friends at ping lower than 30ms used to rock in Arena 2. Now even they cant do a shit! This is the thing that pissed me off. People with lower ping and good gameplay used to ''rule'' any war. But now they cant just because of your foolish decision on putting potting limits to HP and MP.
I have friends who have HP bars lower than 7k in normal maps. With low latency + good equips and gameplay, they used to nail everyone down. They used to pot like hell to keep themselves alive in maps. I am fortunate enough to have an Archer at RB12 165 and I have tried keeping 6.9k HP bar. There is always a need to pot fast to not get pked by someone. Its impossible to survive now!!
Also, folks with RB0 165 level characters will have a hard time, because Stoneskin has Cool Down, plus potting limits will not allow them to be alive.

And in this server we have level 15 weapons if you know. How can 1 Class tank if he goes ND in any map and is attacked by a party?

To GM Blade~
If you ever have time, I request you to come in Normal Mode and Try doing wars on the conditions of Gameplay that you have set now. Please try it for yourself. You have always claimed Mania to be a balanced server, rethink before you take any decisions. E-shop is something I consider secondary, but, just to tell you, people invested because they believed in your ability to keep things original and maintain a balance in the server. Most folks complain about events and everything else, even I do too, why? Because we hope a lot from Mania. And your "Gameplay Update", just screwed up everyone. Don't care about the regular bunch of assholes that abuse, but you also disappointed the dedicated actual players of Mania.
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Last edited by forever on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Nice updates \m/ :D
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Hi GM,

The only thing that impressed me was "THE LIMITATION ON POTTING." :-bd

Potting software had made the game look like a shit. Nice that you took a note of it.

CD on other skills, worked fine in Chinese Servers, where players are more and hence they used it effectively. The same way, that we used to hunt in Tao, with freezers, mage, hk and mobbers, in original a3 hosted by Sify!

With so less players, these CDs are actually hindering the game play.

But let it be on for few months before rolling back. Let people have a taste of new gaming scenario!

Regards
Goldenarrows
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Gameplay Updates?

Post by A3_Legend »

forever wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:00 am I don't understand the need of initiating such updates. To be honest, not to offend anyone, this the worst thing to happen to any server.
The main things that got modified or changed in the name of ''Gameplay Updates'' were:
1. Cooldowns on most magic skills of all classes.
2. Potting limits on HP and MP.

COOL DOWNS ON MOST MAGIC SKILLS:
Seriously? Heal, HP Abs, Sedematre, Pantoti, Mirage and many more skills got cool downs on them....ranging from 3-10 sec (Considering skills are of level 3 and maxed out) which were earlier not present. These are the basic skills that a character uses in order to level himself and do PvP or wars anything. These skills also decide which class has what advantage.
Example: Heal, HKs have advantage of using this skill to fill their HP pots by sacrificing some amount of MP. Another, Sedematre, this skill allowed Mages to travel or teleport with insane speeds.

Now what you have done is, you took the best part or to say ''THE MOST IMPORTANT ABILITY'' of any class. HKs are no longer able to heal themselves at least twice in a row. They have to wait for 3 sec. Why? Coz of Cool down. The skills that were once the unique ability of any class have now become useless and a sort of disadvantage to every class.

I won't tell how these cool downs affect every character, but its nearly impossible for newbies in-game to level and develop their Gameplay, so that they can fight and withstand any other class on the basis of their gameplay. Their will be no NR matches from now on. No Proper HKvHK PVP. To be honest, you screwed up every class.

In one post GM Blade mentioned HK has to use a combination of Shields and Weapons, really? I agree there are different types of shield and Weapons including BOR and KW that a HK has access to but do you think its possible to put on shields continuously if any character FWs you? Like using Ice Shield then Fire, then Lightning, and if not BOR with good speeds? It would require an entire skill tray of all types of Shield, and Weapons, and during PVP one will have to change constantly, even if he did, it would be too late to get that accuracy that one had when these Cool Downs were not present.

POTTING LIMITS:
You know the best thing that everyone enjoyed ? It was the Arena 2 in Sidhe and Grnita Park in Normal Maps. For anyone who has ever been to Arena 2 will always remember the sort of fun and the pain in fingers after potting insanely for about an hour or two =p
And now there is no need of doing that, WOW, why? Coz of potting limits. Even if I want to tank 2 Characters ND by pressing F1+ 1 constantly, I CANT. Low ping has no use now. Many of my friends at ping lower than 30ms used to rock in Arena 2. Now even they cant do a shit! This is the thing that pissed me off. People with lower ping and good gameplay used to ''rule'' any war. But now they cant just because of your foolish decision on putting potting limits to HP and MP.
I have friends who have HP bars lower than 7k in normal maps. With low latency + good equips and gameplay, they used to nail everyone down. They used to pot like hell to keep themselves alive in maps. I am fortunate enough to have an Archer at RB12 165 and I have tried keeping 6.9k HP bar. There is always a need to pot fast to not get pked by someone. Its impossible to survive now!!
Also, folks with RB0 165 level characters will have a hard time, because Stoneskin has Cool Down, plus potting limits will not allow them to be alive.

And in this server we have level 15 weapons if you know. How can 1 Class tank if he goes ND in any map and is attacked by a party?

To GM Blade~
If you ever have time, I request you to come in Normal Mode and Try doing wars on the conditions of Gameplay that you have set now. Please try it for yourself. You have always claimed Mania to be a balanced server, rethink before you take any decisions. E-shop is something I consider secondary, but, just to tell you, people invested because they believed in your ability to keep things original and maintain a balance in the server. Most folks complain about events and everything else, even I do too, why? Because we hope a lot from Mania. And your "Gameplay Update", just screwed up everyone. Don't care about the regular bunch of assholes that abuse, but you also disappointed the dedicated actual players of Mania.
Learn to adapt to changes, Every-time there are updates in this server...people keep on criticizing for the changes instead of learnig and adapting to the new changes.....that is where your game play reflects...people who are able to understand and changing according to need would show that if that person has game play or not.

Just think on it earlier update suited you hence you feel that it should remain the same.New updates will suit someone else and later on when its changed he will also post something similar to what you posted.

It is same like when 130 ess was launched people where crying on how archers have become overpowered and other classes are of no use.....but slow and steadily other classes adapted to the changes and there was no imbalance in ratio to other classes.

Also i saw many people in game stating that we are leaving game because of this updates ... frankly it would matter as 10 people will leave .....10 more will join who would take this style of game play as a challenge and learn to master it.

For Blade : Just do something about Gp leveling.....parties wont work on cooldowns .
There was a post about Aura quest.....where you clearly mentioned about how GP leveling is okay and level should done in that way only... with this update you would contradict on what you meant earlier !!!
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

Learn to play with updates? Lol, you go and play on those Chinese servers where those updates are.

These updates are bad and are detrimental to players lvl up.

Lost interest to play much. guess many will leave Mania.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Updated are just fine... you have to adopt it... thats it...
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord