Need Gm's response.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Need Gm's response.

Post by nitesh17 »

Hey ,
To my understanding you guys dont ban imposter characters unless in violation of rules.
There is a imposter very close to my character name and it's getting troublesome.
If you can help ban that particular character name or change my name. let me know.
have raised a ticket for same.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Need Gm's response.

Post by truthonmywords »

X( X( ~x( don't be smart. Give my arnir 15 and RN.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Changing of character name is not possible. It's not your mistake that someone has created an character name similar to yours. People dealing should always deal with caution because even a name change will not prevent this issue from happening. It needs player awareness.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:49 pm Changing of character name is not possible. It's not your mistake that someone has created an character name similar to yours. People dealing should always deal with caution because even a name change will not prevent this issue from happening. It needs player awareness.
okay.
Problem is my character has a lot of i's and l's in succession.
I hope more people dont lose stuff.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

nitesh17 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 am I hope more people dont lose stuff.
Careless people shouldn't share stuff in the first place.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:08 pm Careless people shouldn't share stuff in the first place.
Need help.People are pissing me off and blaming shit on me.
If this really is ur server stand up for once and reveal the names of players involved.
Give the character names logged on from same i.p as the imposters or are u just gonna run away as it doesnt concern you?
Just do it once and people wont dare do it again.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

nitesh17 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:11 pm Need help.People are pissing me off and blaming shit on me.
Ask those people to contact the support or PM me directly for assistance. Don't entertain the crap that every person says.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

May be he wanted a attention to get fame in the game so kindly give him a strict advice to avoid making non sense shouts and posts. ~x(
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Nice trick to make own imposter and scam people but I don't understand what you gonna do by scamming stuffs in dead server?
=)) :))
liyesh16
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by liyesh16 »

Careless and stupid! You are careless and stupid GM. In the first place you shouldn't support these scammers. You are only supporting them. That is the main reason your server goes dead again. Oversmart GM. Rest in peace.... May your server die forever!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

liyesh16 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:27 pm Careless and stupid! You are careless and stupid GM. In the first place you shouldn't support these scammers. You are only supporting them. That is the main reason your server goes dead again. Oversmart GM. Rest in peace.... May your server die forever!
I am not supporting scammers and I am not supporting people who get scammed either. Scamming happens purely due to carelessness and dumbness. There won't be any scamming if people don't share stuffs in the first place. I am not wasting my time on shit like this. I am not going to ban every idiot who makes a new character and provide compensation to every retard who gets scammed. If you want scamming to stop, then stop sharing your stuff and start playing cautiously.

As long as there are people who give away stuffs/accounts when you ask for it, there will be scammers and scamming. No GM can totally stop it from happening and the only way to completely stop scamming is with player awareness.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Haha lmao blade what a joke I don't support scammers =))
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

I came to know that if u don't delete my comments you get banged by cvr? :p