Ticket NO 573347

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Ticket NO 573347

Post by sathi950162 »

Dear Mods,

My Character is disabled from login and i have raised the ticket to know why my character is diabled.
I raised the ticket on 21.06.2018 and still havent received any response.

Awaiting for the response. Requesting to kindly spare few mins and respond to my ticket.

Thanks ,
Ankit Agarwal
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Ticket NO 573347

Post by [GM]Blade »

We will get back to you on your ticket.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Post by sathi950162 »

Dear Blade,

Kindly justify your claims that it is been shared. Without proof i dont think so its just and fair to ban any character.
also if you want to ban old characters at your wish kindly give an valid reasons rather than these lame excuses.

Post me the proof that it is been shared with anyone , Else open my character.

Thanks
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Post by sathi950162 »

Dear GMs,

Still awaiting for your response ...
Someone reported you that Gambler is hacked you blocked the character for security reasons. How can anyone do that without confirming from the registered owner. Even When i have done all the formalities shown you that its mine. You are saying its been shared with others. I dont understand with whom its been shared kindly elaborate this or showcause me.

If u can show me any proof of sharing i wont buzz you any more.
Kindly do the needful in this respect.
Thanks

Ankit Agarwal AkA Gambler
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

sathi950162 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 pm Someone reported you that Gambler is hacked you blocked the character for security reasons. How can anyone do that without confirming from the registered owner.
We will first block access to the account and then ask the real owner to follow up. That is how we can ensure that the account will be secure.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

GM Blade is used to taking different stands when the person in question is an eshopper or not. Just to remind you, Sharing of Character is not a violation of ROC and should not attract a ban, right?
This is what you said when I told you that Freedy character was shared, with proofs.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5796&p=53486#p53446
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Post by sathi950162 »

"Sharing is not allowed but it isn't a violation of the ROC and will not attract a ban. It's not allowed because we don't extend support for Hack or scam issues that might arise out of character sharing."

GM Blade You wrote this in this forum. BTW i dont share my character still as per your verdict i was supoosed to be released aint I ??

Requesting you to kindly release my character.
Thanks
Ankit Agarwal aka Gambler
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

There is an automatic ban system which issues account bans if the account has been logged in from multiple places and if the profile details have been changed to reflect another person way too often. In this cases, we would require verifying the ownership of the account before releasing it. This is for your own security.

Once we have fully ascertained that the owner has mailed to us and has acknowledged this suspicious behavior, we will release the account.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Post by sathi950162 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:43 pm There is an automatic ban system which issues account bans if the account has been logged in from multiple places and if the profile details have been changed to reflect another person way too often. In this cases, we would require verifying the ownership of the account before releasing it. This is for your own security.

Once we have fully ascertained that the owner has mailed to us and has acknowledged this suspicious behavior, we will release the account.
Dear Gm,

I have already mailed support from registered email and gave all details now what else do i need to verify that this is real owner kindly specify will do the needful.
Do i have to mail support again kindly specify this will help me out a bit.
Thanks
Traverse
Memora
Memora

Post by Traverse »

sathi950162 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 pm Dear Gm,

I have already mailed support from registered email and gave all details now what else do i need to verify that this is real owner kindly specify will do the needful.
Do i have to mail support again kindly specify this will help me out a bit.
Thanks
Too smart ? Who buys the character without the email Id?

Everyone in the server is aware that you have bought the character from the real owner and GMs can clearly see that from the IP logs and in game chat logs too. Everyone knew about this rc deal but no one reported it and the right thing was done when the report was made.

Please do not release Gambler, see the history of this guy, he even sold his other characters. RC dealers like these need to be penalised.
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

I guess he meant the same by saying "registered email". His name is Ankit and I guess I know him for 4 years now. He was in Kolkata earlier and now is working in Bengaluru, maybe that's the reason multiple logins were found by the system.
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
sathi950162
Memora
Memora

Post by sathi950162 »

Traverse wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 pm Too smart ? Who buys the character without the email Id?

Everyone in the server is aware that you have bought the character from the real owner and GMs can clearly see that from the IP logs and in game chat logs too. Everyone knew about this rc deal but no one reported it and the right thing was done when the report was made.

Please do not release Gambler, see the history of this guy, he even sold his other characters. RC dealers like these need to be penalised.
Rofl I dont understand why u guys alws fear Gambler..... You Think Gms will listen to any new character...
Dude come bet match any day on HK class u will itself let to know I am Real or some new Guy.
BTW talking about RC dealing Proof any day that Gambler is involved in any RC dealing will delete the loaded character.
And Talking About History Let me tell you one thing Ima seeing this game since i was studying standard 10 now passed post graduate Degree and working. Came back after a few years and ima not really interested in these craps.

Requesting Mods that I am the actual owner i submitted all details to you as per your Rules now kindly unban the character....
I dont have that much time to alws come online in forum and do all these things.

Thanks .
Ankit Agarwal
Traverse
Memora
Memora

Post by Traverse »

sathi950162 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 pm Rofl I dont understand why u guys alws fear Gambler..... You Think Gms will listen to any new character...
Dude come bet match any day on HK class u will itself let to know I am Real or some new Guy.
BTW talking about RC dealing Proof any day that Gambler is involved in any RC dealing will delete the loaded character.
And Talking About History Let me tell you one thing Ima seeing this game since i was studying standard 10 now passed post graduate Degree and working. Came back after a few years and ima not really interested in these craps.

Requesting Mods that I am the actual owner i submitted all details to you as per your Rules now kindly unban the character....
I dont have that much time to alws come online in forum and do all these things.

Thanks .
Ankit Agarwal
What kind of post graduate degree you have taken that you still need to sell your gaming accounts to earn money ? :-ss

More so, you got caught and get banned for breaking the ROC (RC dealing) and still posting on the forums repetitively to get your char released. Do you take the admins for a fool that they will release your character ? And for what ? To execute another RC deal and make such lame posts again ? Wow :ymapplause:

By the way, for the record, do let us know who fears Gambler. =))
Traverse
Memora
Memora

Post by Traverse »

Triggered wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:03 pm I guess he meant the same by saying "registered email". His name is Ankit and I guess I know him for 4 years now. He was in Kolkata earlier and now is working in Bengaluru, maybe that's the reason multiple logins were found by the system.
You know him for 4 years and he has been playing since the time he was in standard 10th, I wonder why did he need to create a new forum ID for posting all this. Or is it that Gambler never posted on the forums ? Or may be he does remember his character's ID and password and doesn't remember the forum's ? My guess is when he bought the character, he just got the email id from which the in-game account was created and not the forum account/email which is the usual modus operandi of an RC deal. :-@

And btw if he is Ankit and he is the real owner, who are the other names that have played/usually play the char like Niraj or Arpan ? :ymapplause:

Admins, please do not show any lenience when it comes to RC dealers, they must be taught a lesson they never forget. If you will keep releasing the chars in this fashion, this will just lead to a server with more and more RC deals everyday and more such arguments and counter-arguments on the forums. X(
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

As much as I know, Niraj is his younger brother and Arpan is his citymate. And needless to say though, these 2 names are related to that char since the time it was created. :)

And I myself have forgotten my 1st forum ID's password, so yes, possible :D
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher