Ticket NO 573347

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Ticket NO 573347

Post by [GM]Blade »

Traverse wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:27 am he just got the email id from which the in-game account was created and not the forum account/email which is the usual modus operandi of an RC deal. :-@
True. Gambler is the oldest character that I know of. He had a legit forum account with more than 200 posts.

viewtopic.php?p=1889#p1889

Now you understand why I am least bothered about these kind of issues? I always give a chance to people who are truthful, but I don't care about people who create stories and in-turn blame the GMs for getting banned. There is never a ban without any reason.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
spider
Memora
Memora

Post by spider »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 am True. Gambler is the oldest character that I know of. He had a legit forum account with more than 200 posts.

Now you understand why I am least bothered about these kind of issues? I always give a chance to people who are truthful, but I don't care about people who create stories and in-turn blame the GMs for getting banned. There is never a ban without any reason.
Dear GM blade,
Thanks for your comments , I am very sorry that I have forgotten the user and pass of the forum I'd . This was the reason my elder brother Niraj Agarwal made a new ID and posted a ticket. Apologies from his side .
Let me confirm once again that this character belongs to me and is always be with me . I have never broke any ROC knowingly if any. If mods think I made any RC deal they can confirm and issue me a ban .
But now please unban my character so that I can play.
Thanks
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
spider
Memora
Memora

Post by spider »

Triggered wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:39 am As much as I know, Niraj is his younger brother and Arpan is his citymate. And needless to say though, these 2 names are related to that char since the time it was created. :)

And I myself have forgotten my 1st forum ID's password, so yes, possible :D
Brother Niraj Agarwal is my elder brother and yea Arpan is city mate.
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
Traverse
Memora
Memora

Post by Traverse »

spider wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 pm Dear GM blade,
Thanks for your comments , I am very sorry that I have forgotten the user and pass of the forum I'd . This was the reason my elder brother Niraj Agarwal made a new ID and posted a ticket. Apologies from his side .
Let me confirm once again that this character belongs to me and is always be with me . I have never broke any ROC knowingly if any. If mods think I made any RC deal they can confirm and issue me a ban .
But now please unban my character so that I can play.
Thanks
Lol. Analyze the situation here GM - Someone who claims to be Ankit Agarwal is posting that the last few posts made by the person who also claimed to be Ankit Agarwal was actually not Ankit Agarwal but Niraj Agarwal who is clearly writing on each posts "Thanks and Regards, Ankit Agarwal" =))

Who is Ankit and Who is not ? Who is the real owner and who is not ? Too confusing. This is LOL =)) =)) =))

By the way, for the record, I am the Vladimir Putin :yahoo:

Leave apart Gambler, even your forum accounts should be banned for lying and trying to manipulate the GMs
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 am True. Gambler is the oldest character that I know of. He had a legit forum account with more than 200 posts.

Hello sir

Its very nice of you releasing chars who got banned on the basis of some soft such as spread gears , auto tp etc.
You are giving them next chance to spoil whole server again ...

Yes first I'd released was of Hyperstorm and now Quincyspirit now sir its up to you ...

Must give them last warning if they does these things again then it will be the worst thing ever must delete their char ...
Thankyou sir for the sake of the server.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

spider wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 pmThis was the reason my elder brother Niraj Agarwal made a new ID and posted a ticket. Apologies from his side .
This is the problem. We expect the owner to mail. Not anyone else. Technically an account can only have a single owner even if the account is played by any blood relative or friend.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Traverse
Memora
Memora

Post by Traverse »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm This is the problem. We expect the owner to mail. Not anyone else. Technically an account can only have a single owner even if the account is played by any blood relative or friend.
If someone buys a character in RC deal along with the email and hence uses that email Id to send an email on getting banned, how do you ascertain if the real owner is emailing or not ?
spider
Memora
Memora

Post by spider »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 pm This is the problem. We expect the owner to mail. Not anyone else. Technically an account can only have a single owner even if the account is played by any blood relative or friend.
Thanks for posting GM Blade will note this in future .
Kindly release my character plz...
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
spider
Memora
Memora

Post by spider »

Dear GM blade,

Hope so I have provided you with all details now kindly release my character. Awaiting eagerly to play again.
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

So much confusion about different - different statements. We all are knows Gambler char played by others people then how can we confirmed that Char is not Shared?? Blood relation not define by Surname.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Kindly check into the deep and clear it all doubts. May be Char is shared and used by many users.
spider
Memora
Memora

Post by spider »

Dear GM blade ,
Spare some time and look at my ticket waiting to play.

Thanks
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
spider
Memora
Memora

Ticket NO 573347

Post by spider »

Dear GM,

Kindly spare some time and look into my ticket. :-?
IGN = Gambler
IGC = Holy Knight
IGL = Rb12 lvl165
IGKH = GodFellas
Barbarian
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Barbarian »

Topics merged. Please don't create a new topic for the same issue.